Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 22: New Neighbors

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: New Neighbors - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Author's aside;

I think this would be a good spot to explain the cost of Sally's birthday. It sounds like we spent a fortune but the helicopter ride was courtesy of a company that I had done some work for that they described as a minor miracle. The country club had a policy of free birthday meals. The bus was cheaper because they were one of my past customers. What Cathy and Sally did not know was that Mark Sanderson, the teen idol singer, was my distant nephew and came by with his band for free. I had a roofer working on the house and he volunteered to make the sign and place it on the roof. The new car came from the car dealer whose son had caused the accident that Tracy and Alex were hurt in so bad and only cost me what he paid for it. So bottom line is that the only major cost was the car.

Back to the story:

We played the phone recording and it was Tracy telling us that they decided to take us up on our offer. I immediately called over there and Alex answered.

"Alex, buddy, I got the message Tracy left and I couldn't be more pleased."

"Well Greg, we talked it over and it just seemed like the best thing to do. We are living quite close to the edge financially and moving would give us a chance to get ahead for a change."

"Ok, so what do you want to do?"

"We were thinking the sooner the better. We can put the house on the market and move almost instantly."

"Great, I did some work for the local moving company saving them a bundle so they told me 'anything I need, I got' so I'll get them to do the move for you guys. All you have to do is box up some personals and they will do the rest."

"How soon can they do it?"

"How does day after tomorrow sound?"

"Splendid."

"Ok, see you then. Bye."

"Bye and thank you again."

Two days later Cathy, Sally and I were at Tracy and Alex's house helping them and Elizabeth fill some boxes with their personal effects and loaded them into my Escalade. While we were busy doing all of that, Sally was entertaining the baby. She still had that 'I want one of these' looks on her face but was well aware that the time was not right. The moving company showed up right on time at one and had their whole house packed and loaded by four. We then all convoyed to their new digs next door to my house. Ok, sometimes I slip up and call it mine when it really is OUR house. (Cathy, Sally and mine)

Arrival at the new place resulted in a total case of pandemonium. Tracy, Elizabeth and Alex were directing what went where as the movers unloaded the truck. Once all their furniture had been unloaded and boxes distributed to the right rooms it was like letting the air out of a balloon as everybody collapsed on the nearest available soft surface. Sally sat on the floor with the baby, Alex sat on the couch with Tracy on his lap and finally I plopped down in one of their lounge chairs with Cathy on my lap. We might have been exhausted but we still managed to make out like kids overdosed on hormones. I looked down to see how Sally was doing and I was surprised to see Tommy had arrived and was making sure Sally's lips didn't suffer from lack of use. When they came up for air for a second she explained that she had called him. I just gave her a 'big thumbs up'. Elizabeth had the baby on her lap playing with her.

After about an hour of being bored kissing, hugging, sucking and licking –Oh shit, who am I trying to kid. We were all having a ball and enjoying each other's company with no intention of quitting in the near future. I did, however, come up for air long enough to call in for a delivery of pizza and sodas. When the intercom buzzer went off Cathy jumped up and hit the gate button and gave the delivery guy directions to the house. I answered the door to pay the guy. He handed me the pizza boxes and looked surprised calling out "Tommy, Sally, what are you guys doing here?"

Tommy answered "This is my girlfriend's new neighbors. She lives right over there," he said pointing to the mansion next door. Then he added "Brian, meet Cathy, Tracy, Elizabeth, Greg and Alex. Guys this is Brian Howell, he goes to our school."

Brian then looked at Sally and asked "Sally, is there something you haven't told anyone at school?"

"Cool it Brian," she said, the baby is Tracy and Alex's, not mine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.