Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 17: Here Comes the Bride

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Here Comes the Bride - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Picture this if you will. A church sanctuary decorated in yellow and white (the school colors) flowers of various species and arrangements tastefully arranged down the aisle and across the altar. Standing at the altar were the minister, best man (Alex) and me. Lined up in the vestibule of the church were 16 of the most beautiful cheerleaders in their yellow and white uniforms ready to march down the aisle. The pews were filled with all our invited guests, some of which I recognized. There were the high school principal, several teachers, the entire board of education, a few cheerleaders from years past (not in uniform) and a trong of Cathy's class mates from school. I was surprised to see the president and CEO of the company I had a contract with and his wife.

The minister announced "Would everybody please stand." Everybody stood and turned towards the entrance in the rear of the sanctuary. The organist softly started out with a processional song as the cheerleaders slowly marched double file down the aisle and took their places on either side of the altar. The organist then stopped playing. The minister gave a nod to the organist and she broke into the traditional Mendelssohn - A Midsummer Night's Dream - Wedding March. The doors at the back of the church opened wide and the flower girl and ring bearer (Yeah, younger cheerleaders) came down the aisle. The flower girl was spreading yellow and white rose petals as she marched. Once they were all the way down front the doors opened again and the organist switched over to "Here comes the bride."

I looked at the doorway and there was my bride-to-be in all her resplendant glory. Dressed in a floor length multi tiered white wedding gown with a veil of gossamer fabric enclosing the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had a smile on her face that brightened up the sanctuary like the sun shining down from the heavens. Behind her was her matron of honor (Tracy) holding the train of Cathy's gown. The overall effect on me had my heart racing a mile a minute while I was hyperventilating. I started to feel weak in the knees and alex lent me some support so I didn't fall. As Cathy marched down the aisle I could tell that she was more nervous than I had ever seen her. I could see in her eyes an expression of "I can't believe this is really happening."

As she arrived at the altar I took her hand and we faced the minister. Her hand was shaking like a leaf and she whispered in my ear "I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers." I responded "Me too." I squeezed her hand calming down her a little bit.

The minister spoke "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today before God and all these witnesses to join Cathy and Greg in holy matrimony..." He went through the whole speach and when it was time for us to exchange vows she started out first and I followed. I added something she didn't expect when I said "I can't give you my heart today because you have already had it since I first met you over a decade ago."

When the minister asked "If there is any one present who knows why these two should not be wed, let him speak now, or forever hold his peace." There was silence while I stood ready to deck anyone who let out so much as little as a peep. The minister raised his hand and said "By the power vested in me by the church and the state I now pronounce you man and wife. <pause> You may now kiss the bride." I lifted her veil and took her in my arms and kissed her with the most passionate kiss I knew how. She returned the passion causing me to get an erection instantly. I didn't care at all if it showed since it was indeed a compliment to the bride. The minister then said "Ladies and gentlement I give you Cathy and Greg, Mister and Mrs. Thomas. Let those who God has joined together let no man put asunder." The guests broke out in a thunderous applause as we made a mad dash for the doors. Cathy was able to run with me since Tracy had covertly detatched the gown's train.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.