Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 14: Cheer Camp

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Cheer Camp - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Cheer camp was scheduled for the last week in July. On Sunday right after lunch everybody assembled at the school parking lot where a big yellow bus was waiting for us. The school had arranged for a bus and driver to transport the squad to cheer camp so we were all there raring to go with our luggage piled near the bus door. Tracy took roll and as she called off each name the girls boarded the bus with their suitcase. The luggage was piled on the rear seats and the girls took their seats, Tracy then called my name and I boarded the bus. I put my suitcase in amongst the others and started back up the aisle. Every one of the girls tried to get me to sit with them but I politely refused and made my way to the seat behind the driver. Tracy boarded the bus last and as she was moving to sit next to me Cathy made a mad dash landing squarely on my lap. That caused most of the girls on the bus to giggle up a storm. Tracy then slid into the seat next to me. I could see that it was going to be an interesting trip.

The trip did indeed turn out to be rather interesting with Cathy wiggling on my lap and Tracy covertly rubbing my leg. I would say that they were both trying to seduce me, but, little did they know that I was seduced every time they were within view. The bulge under Cathy bore witness to my arousal state. The trip took almost an hour during which I almost creamed my shorts several times. Of course the mode of dress of all the girls was very short shorts and halter tops showing a lot of delectable bare skin. Their general attitude was "If you've got it, flaunt it," and believe me they did have it and they were without a doubt flaunting it. Now you might get the impression that I was totally innocent. WRONG!! While all that naughty stuff with Cathy and Tracy was going on I was running my hand up and down the silky smooth bare thighs of both girls the whole trip. I love short shorts.

We arrived at camp and were assigned our camping area. There were 2 large tents and one smaller tent all on platforms. Each of the larger tents had four bunk beds each and the smaller tent had two cots. Normally there would be a coach and assistant, both being females, but our case was different with me along. The camp staff was agreeable since I would be sharing a tent with my sister. They thought nothing of it so we moved in and unpacked. Tracy had picked up the schedules and camp maps to hand out to the girls so she went to the other tents to take care of that.

The remainder of the afternoon was free time to explore the camp to find out where everything was located. They had different areas for each activity so there would be a lot of walking. Tracy and I started our tour of the camp and were shortly joined by Cathy. The three of us visited each of the areas and the trails between them. As long as we were out of sight we would walk hand in hand along the trails. Our progress along the trails was interrupted periodically as Tracy or Cathy would stop and enjoy a nice kiss. They seemed to have set up a routine of alternating which one kissed me and when. A couple of times Cathy would get that mischievous look on her face and sneak a kiss on Tracy. They were such good friends that there was no rebuff of advances on either of their parts. Of course, whenever we were in open areas we were the models of decorum. Well, all except for the continuous bulge from my half hard erection.

At six the dinner bell rang so we all headed back to our campsite. Tracy had all the girls line up in two columns and we marched to the dining hall loudly singing our school song. Seating in the dinning hall was assigned with two tables per squad. Eight girls and a coach sat at each table. As we marched into the room I was met with quite a few curious stares, smiles and even a few sexy winks. I had the feeling I was going to be pretty popular there being the only male in camp. The head camp counselor made announcements of program changes due to lack of instructors. One of the programs that was killed was the self defense course. Tracy had to open her big mouth and volunteer me to handle that part. I knew better than to object so it was set. I wasn't too disagreeable since the course meant tossing a bunch of luscious bodies around on the mats. The head counselor asked for a show of hands of who wanted to take the course. I looked around and saw every hand in the room shot up like a rocket. My doom was thereby sealed.

We had some more free time until 8:00 PM when there was to be a camp fire. Tracy cut our girls loose instructing them to meet at the fire ring at eight. The girls all took off while Tracy and I stayed for a leaders meeting. We sipped on coffee and discussed the various courses that were offered. I gave a quick rundown of what I expected to teach the girls and the counselor fixed me up with a list of what they wanted. Everything on their list was acceptable so that was settled. After the meeting Tracy and I headed out to do some more exploring. We had explored all the camp so what was left was to find a secluded spot to explore each other's bodies. There was no intercourse but there was a lot of fooling around. I managed to relieve some of her tension with a mild orgasm as I stroked her down below. Just as Tracy was coming down from her high Cathy stepped out of the bushes and asked sweetly "Could I have one of those please sir?" Like I told you before I could not refuse her anything.

Sleeping arrangements actually went pretty smoothly. Tracy would be busy doing bed checks for about an hour while Cathy visited me in the small tent. We had to be very quiet while doing it so nobody would suspect what we were doing. Ok, they all knew but we had to act like nobody knew to keep up appearances. We had an hour so we made very slow passionate love to each other. Afterwards I surprisingly was not exhausted at all and when Tracy returned we did a quick three way. I even, after much oral stimulation, managed to get it up for Tracy. Tracy did punctuate her orgasm with a little yelp so one of the girls in the next tent over asked "Are you all right coach?" Tracy answered "I'm ok; I just stubbed my toe in the dark." We then heard fifteen voices musically say "Good night coach," followed by a few random giggles. I couldn't resist a little chuckle myself.

There was a schedule set up with one two hour session in the morning and two in the afternoon. My course was geared towards the girls fending off unwanted advances mostly of a sexual nature. I covered everything I could from date rape situations to attacks from strangers. We had some discussions about the difference between meaning NO and playing hard to get. That is a message that can be very hard to put across and some guys do not accept no as an answer. It is that situation I was teaching the girls to handle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.