Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: The Cruise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Cruise - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

On the 26th Tracy drove us down to the cruise terminal. We got all checked in and boarded the ship for a week of festivities. We had a real nice cabin (I sprung for first class) with a big window. It was just like a medium sized hotel room with all the amenities. Our cabin steward met us there and explained all about the schedules and what was where. He left and we shared our first kiss on board the ship.

Cathy had her engagement ring proudly displayed on her third finger announcing to all the world, that we were without a doubt an item. We were a couple and she wanted everyone to know it. We watched the embarkation process and we were officially on our way. We walked all around the ship to see where everything was. I was intrigued with the ship itself so I made sure we visited everything we could get to.

We spend the whole afternoon walking and gawking until they announced dinner time on the PA system. We made our way to the dining room and were seated with two other young couples. They were both newly weds so we got along with them famously. Even though we weren't married yet, we acted like it. The food was a spectacular four course meal complete with flaming desert. We all went away completely stuffed to almost bursting. I had to loosen my belt one notch.

After dinner we six met in the lounge for cocktails and dancing to a live orchestra. Hmmm, orchestra? Titanic? Nahh we're too far south to worry about that. Besides we were sailing in the Caribbean and not the north Atlantic. While standing by the rail we noticed that the water was so clear that I swear you could almost see the bottom. The breeze of the salt air was refreshing as we stood there holding each other in the dark enjoying the solitude and each other. Cathy gave me the look and I could read her mind so the race was on. She let me win this one time but when we got to the cabin I suggested we suspend that rule but she would have none of that so she stripped me and had me on the bed on my back in a flash. She ripped her clothes off and then went down on me like some kind of starving animal. She took me in her mouth and sucked so hard I felt she would suck my balls right through my erection. Deep throating brought me to an explosive orgasm, of which, she swallowed every drop.

We jumped into the shower for a lively frolic during which I brought her to two orgasms. One manually and the other orally. We got out and dried off followed by a mad dash to the bed to resume our christening of the cabin. We made slow passionate love for the better part of an hour ending with mutual orgasms so profound that I was convinced they would be our last. We both collapsed holding each other and fell asleep until morning. We woke up at 7:00 and were out of bed at 7:30 (yeah, again). A quick shower and we were ready to face the day.

Breakfast was another masterpiece of culinary delight. The food on this cruise was so good we were sure we would have to diet for a month after we got back. Our first morning at sea was when we had a lifeboat drill. We all donned our life jackets and assembled at our life boat stations. The crew went down the line of passengers checking their life jackets. I noticed a couple of older ladies untying their vests to get some personal attention form the crew. I had to admit that they did look handsome and I could not blame the ladies for wanting some extra attention. Back to our cabin we stashed our life jackets and meandered around the ship. We discovered the pool on the upper afterdeck so we got our suits on and went in for a dip. No naked swimming this time, though, her bikini left little to the imagination. We sprawled out on some deck lounges and soaked up some sun. I noticed every guy that walked past was checking her out in fine detail. I had that smug possessive look on my face that said "Keep moving buddy. She's all mine." She helped by making sure that the Rock of Gibraltar on her finger was prominently displayed. In spite of that, I did catch her checking out some of the guys. I couldn't fault her for that since I was checking out the girls myself. I came to the conclusion that the best looking babe on the ship was mine, all mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.