Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: Back Home

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back Home - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We arrived back home and unpacked from our trip. I loaded the washer with our soiled clothes and started it up. It was late afternoon when we got everything done and we didn't feel like cooking anything for supper so we went out to the local ribs and suds place. We had a delicious meal after which I suggested we take in a movie. We checked the paper and decided to see Pocahontas that was playing at the Crystal Palace Theater. It turned out to be a love story of the kind Cathy loved. I kind of enjoyed it too.

We arrived back home at about 10:30 still suffering from jet lag. We decided to hit the rack and get caught up on some sleep. We were still a bit on edge from the time difference and residual effects of the train wreck so it took us a while to get to sleep. We chatted in bed for about two hours before our yawns told us to get to sleep.

The next day I took Cathy to the doctor's office to have the cut on her head looked at. It was healing nicely and the nurse put a new dressing on it and told Cathy to keep it dry for a couple more days. The only ill effects I had to show for the wreck were a few bruises but no cuts or abrasions. I considered us both very lucky considering that there were three fatalities in the wreck.

We spent most of the day relaxing by the pool and casually chatting about things in general. Cathy mentioned that when school started back up she wanted to sign up for the computer technology class. They also offered a computer programming introduction course. Along with her regular studies she would be a busy girl. Fortunately both of those electives were in my area of expertise so I could help her along the way. She also was going to continue on with the cheerleader squad which meant she would not have any reason to get bored during her senior year. I had a suspicion that I might get involved with the squad also.

Later that afternoon we made a trip to the grocery store to get stocked up so we could cook meals instead of going out too much. I let Cathy pick out what to buy so she could cook what she was familiar with. I threw in a few items of my own for when it would be my turn to burn some food. We got back home and Cathy got busy fixing some true Italian spaghetti with meat sauce. I got the hard part making the garlic toast. Ok, so you think its simple but believe me I am not a good cook and I am the type who burns water when trying to boil it. I usually used the smoke alarm to announce when supper was ready

I decided to make this dinner romantic so I broke out the nice table cloth and fine china that my mother had given me. I also had a couple of crystal candle holders with long tapers which I lit. Cathy dished up the meal while I dimmed the lights. It was amazing how her eyes twinkled by candle light. I swear that her skin actually glowed in that lighting. She had fixed a tossed salad with all the goodies so we were all set to enjoy our meal.

After supper we cleaned up the dining room and kitchen and had everything spotless in no time at all. Cathy went to the living room to watch the evening news while I slipped into the bedroom to call my sister Tracy. I told her about our European trip and the wreck and all. When I got to tell her that I was going to propose to Cathy she said "Whoa, hold on dear brother. You're going to do WHAT?"

I told her again and explained exactly how Cathy and I feel about each other. She then conceded that I had not completely lost all my marbles. She emphasized that it was quite sudden and I corrected her saying that I had known Cathy for several years. I told her about the subconscious feelings I had that I didn't recognize at the time. I told her there was a spark, even back then, which flared up into a full blaze once Cathy had moved in with me. Tracy then told me not to do anything until she could get to my house. I agreed and after we hung up I went into the living room and told Cathy that Tracy was coming by. She said "Cool; that'll be great so we can tell her all about our trip."

Tracy arrived about 30 minutes later. Cathy met her at the door and exchanged hugs like two old friends. I noticed Tracy giving Cathy the eagle eye trying to see how this little girl had managed to throw her brother for a loop. Tracy was firmly convinced that I had gone totally insane and that I needed professional help. She was there to save me from myself before I committed to a course of action destined to end in disaster. Tracy said "Brother dear, we need to talk privately," and led me to the bedroom closing the door. We sat on the bed while she decided how to handle the situation.

I started it off with "Tracy, I know you're here because you're concerned about what I said and I appreciate you wanting to look out for my best interests, but..."

She cut in "Greg, you are about to try to top every stupid thing you have ever done in your mixed up life. I don't know where you got the ridiculous idea to marry a little girl ten years younger than you. Have you totally given leave of your senses?"

"Tracy, Cathy is a very remarkable girl mature way beyond her years and I love her deeply."

"But you've only known her for part of the summer."

"I told you before. I have known her for years since she was about ten years old. I didn't recognize it at the time but I sensed there was a definite connection between us. Every time I would visit her folks I would spend most of the time paying attention to her. I think her mom suspected something and watched me like a hawk whenever I was around her little girl. I never stepped out of line but had a lot of fun with her. After she showed up at my door in desperation I began to see her for the girl she was. I could tell that she liked me and considered me her anchor to reality. She has shown me that she loves me just as much as I love her."

"Greg, I may not understand or approve of what you want to do, but I respect you too much to stand in your way."

We got up and returned to a very confused Cathy in the living room. She had no idea what was going on but dreaded that it meant some kind of trouble. She feared that Tracy had found out that Cathy and I were having sex and she was here to lower the boom.

Tracy put her fears slightly to rest saying "Cathy, tell me all about my brother dragging you kicking and screaming across the globe to God only knows where."

Cathy got an indignant scowl on her face as she said "Tracy, Greg did not drag me. We went together side by side. The only scream was one of excitement that he thought enough of me to take me with him. He could have left me behind but we, and I emphasize we, decided that was not an option that either of us would be happy with. I have fallen deeply in love with your little brother and I cannot stand the thought of being separated from him for even a couple of days. I really don't care what other people think about me loving a man older than me. If they don't like it then it's their problem and they can just stuff it." By the time Cathy finished her little speech she had a smug satisfied smile on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.