Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Happy Birthday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Happy Birthday - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

August 15th was, I found out, Cathy's birthday. She would be turning 17. I had to get busy to make sure that her first birthday with me was something special. When we were moving Cathy's clothes into her room I noticed a cheerleader's uniform. I got on the phone to the local high school to find the cheerleader coach. I gave her a call and told her I was putting together a surprise birthday party for Cathy and I needed to contact her squad members to invite them all. The coach said that it was a super idea and she would make the calls for me. She also mentioned that she had heard about Cathy's trouble and asked me to relay to Cathy hey condolences. I told her that she could do it in person since she was invited to the party also.

Then I had one problem left to figure out. What do you give a new 17 year old girl for her birthday? The answer came to me in a flash of inspiration. I called a car dealer and bought her a new 2012 Chrysler Sebring. I had all the paperwork and registration made out in her name so it would be totally hers. I told the dealer to put a big pink bow on the top and to deliver it on the 15th at about 3:00 PM. The party was to be at 1:00 with presents opened at 2:30. I didn't let on to Cathy that I knew when her birthday was so she was acting a bit pensive on that day. We finished lunch with not much being said until 1:00 rolled around and the door bell rang. I asked Cathy to get the door since I was busy.

When Cathy opened the door she was met by 16 girls hollering "Happy Birthday." She was totally bowled over and almost fainted. The look of surprise on her face was priceless. Luckily I had followed her to the door and was behind her to catch her as she started to collapse to the floor. She spun around and blasted my lips with the hottest kiss I have ever received in my whole life. She rattled off a dozen "Thank You's." I had everyone file out to the patio where I had sneakily hung up a sign that read:

Happy Birthday Cathy

When she read the sign her jaw fell open again and she assaulted me with another of those kisses that only she could deliver. While the party was going on I slipped into the house and put on my bathing suit. I came running out yelling "Last one in's a rotten egg," and dove into the pool. Our sixteen guests had been prepared and shed their outer garments on the spot showing their bikini swim suits and dove in after me. It took Cathy about a minute to catch on. She beat a hasty path to her room and emerged a new bikini that I had secretly left on her bed. When she hit the water with a scream I thought the cops would be by any second. All those girls had a great time swimming and splashing until they ganged up on me and threw me into the pool. During my time in the pool I was the target of many rounds of grab-ass and intimate fondles. Of course I gave as good as I received. We had a good invigorating swim and I got kissed what seemed like a hundred times by Cathy. Whenever any of the other girls would get close to kissing me Cathy would give them a dirty look that would bore a hole straight through their forehead. After three or four tries they gave up.

At two fifteen I announced it was time to open presents. Everyone got out of the pool and dried off. They formed a cluster around Cathy as she tore open her presents and thanked everyone. One of the presents specifically got my attention as Cathy held it up to show off a very sexy set of lace almost transparent underwear which could only have come from Victoria's Secret. Cathy grinned while I blushed. Right on time at 3:00 there was a horn blowing in the driveway. I asked Cathy to check to see who was late for the party. She walked out through the gate and froze as she rounded the corner of the garrage. Her eyes were bugged out and her mouth was hanging open almost to her chest. There, with a big pink bow on top, was her new car and a man in a tuxedo handed her the registration and keys. The girls, who I had follow us out there, all broke into applause. Cathy really did faint that time right into my arms. When she came to she bolted over to the car and jumped right in. The smile on her face was a sight to behold. Even her eyes were smiling. That bright face almost melted the windshield of the car. I know it melted my heart like a snowball in an oven.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.