Sleeping With the Competition - Cover

Sleeping With the Competition

Copyright© 2012 by Privates1stClass

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not a James Bond 007 spy story, but it contains something Pussy Galore didn't have—female Viagra. Can our spy be as smooth as 007? Read it and find out...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Brian and Susan had fallen into a routine—they met at every day at 8 AM and had breakfast in the hotel restaurant, then headed for the pharmaceutical conference.

On the way to the conference Brian commented, "Last night on the news I saw there's a Cubs-Brewers game at Wrigley field tomorrow afternoon.

"Oh darn! I've been a Brewers fan since I was ten. I'd really like to go, but I've already checked out of the hotel."

"Really ... Why?"

"Because my flight leaves for Houston at 5 PM."

"Why are you in such a hurry to get home?"

"I have a lot of work to do, and I've been here since Tuesday evening, so I'm going to have to do a lot of catching up."

"You told me the yesterday you've been under a lot of stress. Why go back home and be under even more stress? Why not live in the moment?"

"But I have no place to stay ... Wait, maybe I could stay with Jennifer."

"I have two double beds in my room. You're welcome to sleep in the second one."

"I'm not sure, Brian. I don't go around sharing hotel rooms with strange men."

"Do you think I'm strange?"

She laughed, "That's not what I meant. I don't share hotel rooms with ... You know what I mean."

"If you reschedule your flight to Sunday afternoon, we can go to Bob Chinn's tonight and see the Cubs-Brewers game tomorrow. Then tomorrow evening we can dine at Lawry's Prime Rib, and you can fly home on Sunday. How's that for a package deal?"

Susan thought about Brian's offer for about a minute. Brian saw her furrow her brows, considering the alternatives.

"And what do you get out of this?"

"I get to be with a very pretty and charming girl for a few extra hours."

"I suppose I could delay going back to Houston until tomorrow evening."

"Well, I'm leaving for Boston at 3 PM on Sunday. I can drop you off at the airport then."

Susan thought to herself, "He's shown me a wonderful time and he's been a perfect gentleman. I really would like to spend more time with him."

"Okay—you're very convincing." So Susan changed her flight departure to Houston at 3 PM on Sunday.

Brian and Susan attended a couple of conference sessions they were interested in during the morning. They met for lunch and both attended the closing session. Around three in the afternoon, the vendors began taking down their booths and exhibits. Brian and Susan headed back to the hotel.

They met in the lobby at six, had the rental car brought around, and headed toward Bob Chinn's Crab House. Normally the trip took about forty-five minutes, but on a summer Friday afternoon, traffic barely moved—it seemed everyone was leaving town.

While they were driving, they talked shop about the female Viagra project. "Have you tried Feminoral?" Brian asked.

"A couple times. My manager gave a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator and Feminoral samples to all the women on the project team. Then he gave them all a survey form and asked them all to try it and report back how they liked it."

"Did they like it?—the Feminoral, I mean."

Susan blushed. "I thought he was rather crude giving everyone a Magic Wand. I tried Feminoral, but it didn't do much for me. Maybe it was thirty percent better than without it."

"My buddy says Bugger's female Viagra is a lot better than that."

"How'd you find out about that?"

Brian had another fabrication he'd cooked up which he related to Susan, "I met an old fraternity buddy at the conference. He works for Bugger. Anyway, he bet me $100 that Bugger would have their female Viagra on the market before us. I took him up on it.

Brian continued, "Would you believe he slipped me some of their female Viagra pills?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I have them right here." He pulled a small plastic vial out of his pocket and Susan saw it was about half-filled with small pink tablets.

"At least they're smart enough to choose the right color," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Viagra for men is blue, and Bugger's pill for women is pink. But Shtup chose brownish-black for Feminoral. It looks like a little hamster turd."

Brian chuckled at Susan's comment. Then he said, "My buddy says the code name Bugger uses for their female Viagra is Vaginitrol.

"He says nitrol is a chemical that's used to relax the blood vessels around the heart to prevent angina, and that Vaginitrol relaxes the blood vessels in the vaginal area, so it increases the flow around the vulva and clitoris.

"Since you've tried Feminoral, would you like to try a Vaginitrol to make a comparison?"

"I normally don't take pills from men that I've just met. There have been too many instances of date rape."

"You don't really trust me, do you?"

Susan felt like she'd been put on the spot. She wanted to trust Brian—her heart told her to go ahead—her brain told her otherwise. He'd been a gentleman ever since she met him, "Well ... I don't know."

"I understand fully, but you really can trust me." He held up three fingers, "Scout's honor."

In the back of his mind, he was thinking, "I'm such a shit to take advantage of her like this."

"Let me think about it," she said.

Brian put the vial back in his pocket. "Let me know if you'd like to try one later."

Since traffic was slow, it took them well over an hour to reach the restaurant. When they arrived, there was a line of people out the door waiting to get in—typical for a Friday evening. They heard someone in the line ahead of them say there was an hour wait. Brian and Susan stood in line holding hands.

Behind them in line was a group of boisterous, giggly young women. Most of them appeared to be in their early twenties, talking loudly and laughing about some bachelorette party they'd recently attended, and the lewd things that took place. Perhaps they were intoxicated, or maybe they weren't, but they were annoying nearly everyone in the line.

After about fifteen minutes, Brian leaned down and whispered in Susan's ear, "I'm so glad you aren't like that." Then he kissed her gently on the lips. She put her hand behind his head and returned the kiss. Her heart began beating like a triphammer.

Susan thought to herself, "Brian has been so sweet and such a gentleman. He's shown me a great time, and hasn't asked for anything in return."

She compared him with other men she'd dated. Nearly all of them expected to get into her panties—some on their first date.

"Brian, I'm sorry I indicated I didn't trust you while driving here. I really do. Why don't you give me one of those pills?"

Brian reached into his pocket and retrieved the vial of small pink tablets. Each one was about the size of a baby aspirin. He opened the vial, extracted one, and handed it to Susan.

"My buddy says they're sub-lingual. You just slip it under your tongue and it dissolves in a minute or so."

Susan popped the pill under her tongue. "Mmm ... Cherry flavored."

After another 45 minutes, they were finally escorted to a table by a waitress. When they were seated, the waitress brought them a small tray of rolls brushed with olive oil, and took their drink orders.

"I always loved the rolls here." Brian said.

"Me too, I think I could just fill up on the rolls and forget the meal, they're so good."

They looked over the menu, both undecided about the choices listed. All the seafood had been flown in fresh. Each of them saw several items they liked—it was so hard to make a decision. Brian finally chose the fresh grilled Ahi tuna, and Susan selected grilled halibut. Their Mai Tai drinks arrived, then the waitress took their order, and disappeared in the direction of the kitchen.

Brian and Susan reminisced about times they'd visited Bob Chinn's years earlier. While Brian was telling her about some birthday party he'd attended, she felt an exhilaration she hadn't noticed before. Her heart rate had increased and she felt a little flushed—Brian's story shouldn't have caused that. As she looked at Brian, she realized she was becoming sexually aroused.

Shortly afterward, Susan began noticing a nearly imperceptible lubrication between her thighs. She attempted to ignore it, but it increased and she could feel the wetness in her panties, quickly followed by the pronounced swelling of her labia.

She thought to herself, "Maybe the tablet Brian gave me works after all."

Susan accidentally dropped her napkin, and when she bent over to pick it up, she felt her nipples rub the inside of her bra—they were nearly erect and getting more sensitive. Then she felt a familiar fullness in her vulva—which she recognized as a stage of her sexual arousal. Her clitoris began to tingle when she squeezed her thighs together—she felt goose bumps on her arms, like those she used to get when she read those steamy sex scenes in the romance novels.

Brian noticed her goose bumps, "Is the air conditioning too cool for you?"

"Yes. I think I should have worn a sweater," she said, as a sexual shiver shot up her spine.

A few minutes later, she felt her lubrication increase—her panties were getting wet. Since she was wearing a light-colored skirt, she didn't want to have a dark spot on the back of it when she stood up, so she excused herself to use the ladies room.

Over the past few minutes, her clitoris had become fully engorged with blood. Hurrying toward the ladies room, she felt a tormenting sensation—the same wondrously pleasurable feeling she always had just before she orgasmed. With each step, her swollen clitoris rubbed against her panties, and the friction of her bra against her sensitive nipples caused a pleasure-pain shiver to pierce her spine.

By the time she reached the ladies room, her panties were soaked with her juices. In her rush to get inside, Susan almost ran over two elderly, gray-haired ladies, who were slowly entering the door.

Once past them, she quickly entered a stall and slid her skirt to the floor. She checked the back of it, and luckily, it was dry. She lowered her panties and slipped them off, wrapping them in several layers of tissues she carried in her purse.

Susan always kept two or three super absorbent tampons in her purse, just in case she needed one in a hurry. She decided it was time to use one now. Susan opened the wrapper and inserted it in her vagina.

Ohhh ... Did that ever feel good! She bumped her clitoris and waves of pleasure flowed through her. Although she masturbated only infrequently, there was an unseen force that guided her hand to that small button between her labia. It only took a minute or so until Susan had a noisy orgasm that made her lightheaded. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she remembered having since she began masturbating at fourteen. She hadn't intended to be so loud, but her orgasm brought so much pleasure she had really lost control. The two gray-haired ladies heard her in the stall. They harrumphed before they left the ladies room, and Susan heard one of them say, "Trollop."

Once she'd recovered, Susan decided to wash her hands and return to the table, but now she had another problem. She had a definite air of arousal about her—she hoped Brian wouldn't notice—or if he did, that he wouldn't make some awful joke about "smelling fish," in a seafood restaurant yet.

Susan arrived at their table just before their meals were served. Brian noticed Susan looked flushed and her pupils were dilated—a sign of sexual arousal, but he didn't say anything. As they ate their meals, Susan's nose picked up the telltale odor of her arousal. Her libido continued rising, and every time she shifted in her seat, she could feel little tremors of sexual exhilaration shoot through her clitoris.

She tried to maintain her focus on the meal, but a subliminal message of 's-e-x' kept flowing through her head. It was all she could do to resist dragging Brian under the table and ravishing him on the spot.

They finished their meal—it had been as tasty as they had remembered from past visits. While they were waiting on the check, Susan again excused herself to use the ladies room—she felt some new leakage.

Back in the restroom stall, she found the first tampon was overflowing with her lubrication. She'd soaked it as quickly as she did on the first day or so of her monthly period. As she replaced the first tampon with the second, she fought the urge to jill. Her body was again begging for sexual release.

Then the thought struck her—if the Vaginitrol she'd just taken had that kind of effect, her job was toast. Shtup's female Viagra project would be history. There was no way Shtup could compete with Bugger when a product this incredible was available.

She left the stall, washed her hands, tidied her hair, and reapplied her lipstick. When she looked in the mirror, she saw the flush on her face and neck that she felt between her legs.

By the time she arrived at the table, Brian had paid the check and was ready to depart. "Where to now?" he asked.

"I think you'd better take me back to the hotel."

"Feeling ill?"

"No. I've just never felt this level of rapture before."

"Okay, let's go."

On the drive back to the hotel, Susan's level of arousal continued to climb. She craved having Brian's cock buried deep inside her. Susan felt an overwhelming, insatiable urge to mate, almost like a heifer in estrus. She wondered if this was the way teenage boys felt in the presence of females. She had never been so horny.

Brian was making small talk while Susan was giving him hints she wanted sexual intercourse. How could he be so blind? Was she going to have to lift her skirt and show him her dripping pussy to get his attention?

She could smell occasional wafts of her arousal, and she figured Brian had to have noticed. Yet Brian hadn't made a comment, nor had he made a move on her—which at this point she was desperately hoping he'd do.

Susan considered leaning over and unzipping Brian's fly. If she could get his cock out of his trousers, he might just notice she was horny. However, they were in heavy traffic on the Interstate, headed toward Chicago. There was too much of a possibility for a traffic accident, so she gave up that idea.

"You really are a gentleman, aren't you?"

Brian looked at her and smiled, "Has the Vaginitrol begun working yet?"

He knew—he could see the lust in her eyes.

"Oh god—Brian, I'm yours. Take me back to the hotel and fuck me silly." She couldn't believe those words had just come out of her mouth, but they were her true feelings.

"I'll do my best," Brian said. "Are you on the pill?"

"Yes."

By the time they arrived at the hotel, the odor of female arousal filled the car. Brian handed the valet the car keys, who drove it away. Susan hoped the valet wouldn't recognize her the next time they needed the car.

Brian and Susan rushed through the lobby on their way to the elevator. As the elevator doors closed, they wrapped their arms around one another in a passionate kiss. When the elevator doors opened on the 12th floor, a middle-aged couple was waiting there. The man had to cough to get their attention. Embarrassed, they left the elevator and headed toward Brian's room.

Once inside, they kissed lustily again. Susan couldn't recall ever being so aroused in her entire life. She kicked off her shoes and pulled Brian toward the bed, then stepped out of her skirt. She'd already taken her off her panties in the restaurant, so she was naked from the waist down.

Susan frantically tried unbuckling Brian's belt, but her trembling fingers failed her, so Brian unbuckled it himself. She unzipped his zipper, and when his trousers hit the floor, she pulled down his underwear. His cock was fully erect, leaking pre-ejaculation fluid.

"My buddy says it takes about four hours for Vaginitrol to wear off."

"I don't care—just fuck me."

Susan lay back on the bed and said, "I'm ready whenever you are, big guy."

Brian had never seen a pussy as swollen as Susan's. He knew the Vaginitrol relaxed the blood vessels in the vulva, but Susan's labia were quite puffy, and her inner labia appeared to be affected by edema—deep pink and dripping with her lubrication. Her clitoris peeked out between her inner labia, with its little glans ready for the stimulation of intercourse.

With Susan's pussy bared, his nose picked up the scent of her arousal and his cock throbbed in anticipation. He was about to plow into her hot pussy when he noticed a small white string dangling from between her pussy lips. "Are you having your period?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, I needed the tampon to soak up my lubrication when we were at the restaurant. Would you be a dear and bring me a handful of tissues?"

When Brian gave the tissues to Susan, she removed the tampon, wrapped it in tissues, and disposed of it in the wastebasket.

Then she lay back on the bed again, "Want to make another stab at it?"

Both Brian and Susan laughed at her poor choice of words.

"Dammit Brian, just fuck me. Please?"

Brian placed his penis at the opening of her vagina and slowly pushed inside her hot, wet, swollen tunnel. He'd barely entered her when he felt her orgasm begin. Brian wondered to himself, "Was that the same as premature ejaculation for a man?"

"Deeper—faster," Susan cried out. Her whole body shook in ecstasy as Brian pumped in and out of her. The sounds of hot flesh slapping against hot flesh merged with their moans of fevered sex. Brian thought she was hyperventilating. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. Brian had never had his cock so milked, squeezed, or tugged by a pussy. He was amazed at the intensity of Susan's orgasm, which caused him to discharge a monumental load. After her full-body orgasm, Susan collapsed under him and went limp.

"Susan! Oh, my darling Susan—are you all right?"

About thirty seconds later, Susan slowly opened her eyes—they were unfocused. A little drool escaped from the corner of her mouth.

"Brian... ? Brian, what happened?"

"You passed out while we were having sex."

"I think we should do it again, because I missed part of it."

While she was lying there trying to regain her breath, she noticed something warm and wet on her backside.

"This is the first time I've ever been with a squirter," Brian said.

"What?"

"Roll aside."

When Susan rolled on her side, she felt around—the wet spot seemed quite large. Investigating, she discovered the wet spot was the size of a medium pizza.

"How embarrassing," she said. "I've soaked the bedspread."

"You're lucky. Most women never squirt their entire lives."

"My orgasm was pretty extreme," she admitted. "I've never had one that powerful before."

"Massive would be a good term," said Brian. "You don't really know how steaming hot you are when you orgasm. It felt like your pussy was trying to chew my penis off. You're definitely multi-orgasmic."

"I've never done that before, either."

Their first coupling left Susan sexually unsatisfied, so they threw the bedspread on the floor and put down a layer of several bath towels.

Susan lay back on the towels, "Brian, please—let's do it again."

Unfortunately, Brian's cock hadn't fully recovered from his first major ejaculation—it was limp, dangling between his legs.

Susan had never tried oral sex before, but she was so aroused and in such need that she gave Brian a blow job to stiffen his cock. Her body cried out to have her innermost itch taken care of, and only Brian's cock was long enough to reach it.

They had sex three more times that night before the Vaginitrol finally wore off. Both of them had never felt more sexually satisfied. The room reeked of sex.

When Susan stood, the ooze of their combined fluids ran down the insides of her thighs. She grabbed a tissue and attempted to mop up the drainage, but there seemed to be no end of it, and the tissue was quickly soaked. From her vulva, she picked up the waft of strong-smelling, sexual-sweat muskiness she always had after she'd had a powerful climax. She raised her arm and caught a similar pungent sexual-sweat odor from her armpit.

"I really need a shower," she said.

Brian said, "I need one too. I'll join you."

Together, they enjoyed washing every square inch of each other's body in the shower. Some places needed to be washed more than once.

The exhausted lovers finally crawled into bed naked that night, with their arms wrapped around each other. They quickly drifted off to a deep sleep. The second bed Brian had offered Susan remained untouched.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.