Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?) - Cover

Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?)

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Willy tries to maintain his sexual relationship with his mother as he tries to dominate others into doing his bidding. Betty likes to be dominant also. Cindy and Barry cum to play. Willy's grandfather shows up. Is Mommy in trouble now?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Look at us both girl! Now you tell the boy the truth. All of it." Betty's father demanded.

Betty looked up at her father and son, her face red with embarrassment. "I don't even know where to start."

"First you can apologize to your son for lying to him."

Betty stuttered. "Ye ... ye ... yes. Willy baby. I lied to you about never being spanked. I didn't want you to know that my Daddy spanked me all the time. I was afraid you would want to spank me also. I didn't want my teenage son to be the boss of me."

"What do you think Willy." His Grandfather asked him. "I believe your mother has earned herself a good spanking for lying, don't you?"

Betty's face was crimson with humiliation. Her eyes looked up at Willy as he responded boldly. "Yes Grandfather. I think she has earned at least ten on her bare bottom."

Bill laughed. "I was thinking about ten with my hand and maybe another ten with my belt." Bill paused then added. "And that is just the beginning. I want to watch as you give her another ten so she is certain who is in charge in this household."

Willy's cock was straining against the front of his dress pants causing an obscene bulge. He was going to watch his grandfather spank his own daughter while he watched on. This was exciting enough but he was also going to get to punish her naked ass also. She would learn to obey Willy, just like she obeyed her father. This was going to be great!

"Go ahead Betty. Lift your dress while you tell Willy everything."

Betty grabbed the hem of her dress and raised it to her waist revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Willy's eyes went wide as he saw that his mother's luxurious pubic hair was gone. His mother had shaved her pussy mound clean leaving her puffy lips exposed to both her son and her father. This had to be humiliating to Betty. Forced to expose herself to the two horny men while they sat back fully clothed admiring her mature pussy.

"Good girl Betty. At least you remembered how to follow my directions. I like your cunt bald. How about you Willy?"

Willy just nodded in the affirmative, liking what he saw, his first shaven pussy. Maybe he would demand that both Barry and Cindy shave each other while he watched. That would be hot! After all he was in charge.

"Tell your son your story of punishment girl."

Betty looked back at the floor with her dress still held high exposing her nakedness from the waist down. Willy thought that his mother's pussy lips looked a little more puffy than they were a minute ago.

"My Daddy," She raised her eyes to look at her father. "always spanked me when I was a bad girl. After my Mom passed away when I was fourteen years old Daddy found excuses to spank me more often. Hardly a week went by with out my bottom receiving a good thrashing. Some times with his hand. Other times with his belt. He even used a tawse sometimes."

Bill interrupted his daughter's story. "Willy, a tawse consists of a strip of leather, with one end split into a number of tails. An ideal weapon of punishment. Betty go and bring my briefcase to me. Keep your dress raised high as you do."

Willy watched as his mother left the room, her dress held high allowing both of them the sight of her mature bare buttocks rolling back and forth as she hurried away.

When Betty returned with the briefcase in one hand struggling to keep her dress up with the other, so her feminine charms were not hidden from view. Willy thought that his mother must have had practice at fetching things for her father while holding up her dress. Her pussy was never covered for a second even though she was only using one hand to hold her dress up.

"Good girl." Bill said for the second time. "I see you remembered that if you let your cunt get hidden from me you would get an extra ten. I hope you are paying attention Willy. When I go back home I expect you to take charge of this household and punish your mother, not only when she misbehaves, but whenever you feel the need to control her. Women need to be managed Willy. They may try to tell you otherwise but deep down they crave to be dominated by a strong male" He looked from Willy back to his daughter. "Continue!"

As Betty continued her tale Bill pulled a tawse from his briefcase and passed it over to his grandson. Betty shivered as she watched her son caress the well oiled leather tawse. If it was out of the briefcase she was sure that she would be feeling it sooner or later on her trembling bottom.

Betty took a deep breath. "Daddy liked it when I had to stand in front of him like I am now, holding my dress up so he can see my pussy. He helped me shave for the first time when I was fourteen. I didn't want to get aroused but I did as his fingers manipulated my mound as he shaved every hair off of me. He scolded me because my pussy was wet.

"I told him I couldn't help it but he took me over his lap. I was naked from the waist down. He had made me take off my dress and panties so he could lather my pubes for the shave. I was over his lap with only a bra on as he used his hand to punish me for a wet pussy."

Willy could see how telling the story was arousing his mother. Her pussy was weeping her juices making her mound and thighs shiny with the clear liquid.

"He spanked me good then insisted on using his fingers to see if I was still wet. I was! His fingers inside of me only made it worse. My own Daddy used his fingers to fuck my pussy until I creamed. That just earned me another spanking while he cursed me as a wanton slut. I couldn't help myself Willy. He kept plunging his fingers into me until I came. He did it on purpose to prove he was in charge of my body."

Bill was smiling broadly. "I didn't realize that you knew I was training you Betty. You were easy to control girl. You enjoyed being at my mercy. You enjoyed that day and all the others that followed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.