Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?) - Cover

Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?)

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Willy tries to maintain his sexual relationship with his mother as he tries to dominate others into doing his bidding. Betty likes to be dominant also. Cindy and Barry cum to play. Willy's grandfather shows up. Is Mommy in trouble now?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

As soon as Willy's teenage cock was finished cumming in his mother's mouth he lie back and promptly fell asleep. Betty cuddled up to her naked son and dozed off also.

Around midnight Willy woke up with a piss hardon. Feeling his mother's firm backside against his leg Willy rolled towards Betty to rub his erection in the valley between his mother's firm ass cheeks. As he rubbed his cock on his mother a film of his precum made that valley slick. His cock was feeling wonderful and he thought about creaming his mother's backside.

Betty woke feeling her son rubbing his big cock along her separation of her ass cheeks. Her pussy moistened with the thought of Willy's seven and a half inch hot boy cock so close to her pussy. She reached back to get a firm grip on the teen's erection. She pulled it close enough to her now wet cunt for Willy to feel his mother's warmth on the head of his cock.

With a firm thrust Willy buried his cock deep in his mother, hearing a satisfied. "Yessss." From her. "Fuck me good Mommy's Boy. Fuck my cunt with your big fat cock. Give it to me Willy. Give me your cum."

With his mother talking dirty to him and the pleasure his cock felt sliding in and out of her slick sheath, it didn't take the teen long to fill her incestuous cunt with his sperm. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! He thought he would never stop cumming as his orgasm continued long enough for his mother's pussy to have a throbbing eruption also.

His mother made him steak and eggs for breakfast. He could eat that combination everyday if his mother would let him. "It's Sunday Willy. Maybe you could talk Barry into stopping by today."

Willy grinned, knowing that his mother wanted to try another teenage cock. Willy thought that would be interesting and wanted to watch. "I'll call him Mommy. I want Cindy to come also so I can have a playmate too."

Willy called Cindy and told her to come by after church and to bring her brother with her. Cindy sounded excited. "Sure Willy. Sounds good. I'm sure Barry will want to cum." Willy's mother whispered in his ear and he repeated her request to Cindy. "Ask your Mom if you can stay for Sunday dinner. That way we can have the whole day to play."

The plans were made! Willy and his mother took a shower together to be squeaky clean for the upcoming adventure with the brother and sister. Willy pushed his mother's hand away when she wanted to wash his cock in the shower. "Please Mommy. Don't do that. I want to save it for later. I plan on creaming a bunch of times when Cindy and Barry get here.

The two of them sat drinking coffee in anticipation of the fun to come. Betty wore her best, mostly see through, nightgown for the occasion while Willy sat at the table dressed only in a T shirt and his white briefs. His cock was semi hard. It took all of Willy's willpower not to touch himself.

Cindy and Barry finally arrived. They were dressed in their church clothes, he in a sport coat and slacks while Cindy had on an adorable pale green sun dress. Willy stood with his briefs tenting in front of him to explain what was going to happen.

Willy motioned for his mother to stand. Cindy and Barry both looked confused but Willy noticed that the front of Barry's slacks was bulging with the boy's erection. "Barry, strip naked right now."

Barry only hesitated for a few seconds before he obeyed Willy's order. He stood naked in front of Willy and his mother while Betty looked the boy up and down. "Barry, you go with my mother. you will do everything and anything she asks of you. Do you understand?"

Barry was red faced but he nodded to Willy and when Betty held out her hand to him, he took it and followed her towards the master bedroom. Willy took Cindy's hand and pulled her along following Betty and Barry.

Betty hadn't realized that she would be putting on a show for Willy and Cindy but she was at a high level of excitement and went along with the scenario. Betty wore no panties. When she sprawled on the bed with her legs spread wide her damp pussy was exposed to everyone in the room.

Before Betty could tell Barry what to do Willy interrupted. "Barry. Get between my Mommy's legs and lick her pussy."

Barry climbed on the bed between Betty's outstretched legs, his five inch erection bouncing up and down as he did so. Willy watched while young Barry began using his experienced mouth on his mother's slimy cunt.

Willy pushed the fully clothed Cindy to her knees in front of him so she could take his hard cock into her mouth while he watched her brother suck on his mother's hot pussy. Cindy didn't object. She went to work on Willy's prick, mouthing it, sucking it deep into her mouth. She made little mewing sounds as she made love to Willy's big flesh tube.

The sight of his mother rolling her head back and forth with orgasm after orgasm from Barry's tongue put Willy over the edge. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Powerful jets of his sperm flooded Cindy's waiting mouth. "Swallow it slut!" Was all Willy said. Cindy obeyed without any hesitation.

Willy saw that Barry was being pulled by his ears up far enough to plunge his dick into Betty's waiting cunt. As Barry and Willy's mother fucked hard and fast he pulled Cindy to her feet. He guided her to his own bedroom where he ordered her to undress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.