The Arrangement
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

I woke up several times during the night. That was probably because I was not accustomed to having a third person in my bed. Each time that I woke, I looked over at Trudy and Brenda.

On every occasion, they had switched positions from facing me to looking away from me and back again the next time. But, they were always snuggled together very tightly. Either way that they were facing, the woman with her bare chest pressed into her new friend's back had her arm wrapped around her sleeping partner. The hand on that arm would be gently holding her sleeping partner's breast.

From the moment that I slid into the bed, neither one of them made an attempt to touch me. We had all experienced an exhausting day. Out of respect, I kept my hands to myself too.

Finally, at 6:30am, I couldn't manage to go back to sleep. I slipped out of the bed as gently as I could. I looked over my shoulder back at Trudy and Brenda as I quietly opened the bedroom door. They hadn't stirred.

I closed the door just as gently. After a quick trip to the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to start the coffee maker. It was then that realized that I hadn't grabbed some shorts before I left the bedroom. I thought about sneaking back in, but I worried that I would wake somebody.

'Why should I care about being nude right now?', I thought to myself, 'All the women in this apartment saw everything I had for hours yesterday. None of them said a word except for Brenda. She hid my shorts. So, obviously she liked it. I'll get dressed later'.

I poured myself a cup and went to sit at the kitchen table. I almost yelped when I first sat down. My bare behind and ball sack found that the seat was a little chilly. The sensation only lasted for a moment, but my balls quickly retreated to higher and safer ground.

As I sat, I thought about everything that happened yesterday. Then, I thought about possibilities to fix Trudy's predicament. I had several ideas, but I wanted to talk to her about it. After all, the final choice would be hers.

By then my first cup of coffee was empty. I went to the coffee maker to get a second cup. That left my back to the doorway into the kitchen. Just when I was about to pour, I felt two hard nipples press into my upper back slightly below my shoulder blades.

Warm flesh pressed against me all the way to the bottom of my butt. Arms wrapped around me as hands locked together just under my chest, and gave me a squeeze. I received a gentle kiss on the back of my left shoulder. Then I felt a soft cheek, an ear, and some long hair press against the back of my right shoulder.

I could feel and hear an audible sigh that sounded like 'hmmmm'.

I recognized the voice.

Without moving, I said, "Good morning Brenda. To what do I owe this wonderful display of affection?".

From behind me, she began, "I'm just grateful to have you back as my husband. The way that you handled everything yesterday was masterful. You made sacrifices, took risks, and made good decisions all day. I feel very secure with you".

Brenda continued, "You didn't get mad at me when I hid your shorts. You could have, but you didn't. Seeing what happened to Trudy, I realized that I'm blessed to be with a good man that doesn't have a problem with his temper".

She unlocked her hands and let her index fingers trace invisible trails down my abdomen to my pubic region and toyed around.

Brenda blew warm air into my right ear and said, "I really like this outfit on you. I hope that you will wear more often".

I closed my eyes and told myself that I had married and remarried the right woman for me.

"Can I ask you a question?", I began quietly as I reopened my eyes.

Brenda let go of my most sensitive areas and relocked her hands under my chest.

"Go ahead", she said as she placed a kiss on the middle of my upper back.

"How did Trudy end up in our bed?", I asked bluntly.

Brenda answered, "She had a tough day yesterday. She didn't want to be alone on the couch. I put her in the middle because it was tight quarters and she wasn't familiar with our bed. I didn't want her to fall".

I put the carafe of coffee down on the counter. With both of my hands, I reached under my chest and gently unlocked Brenda's hands. Once I had her hands in my grasp individually, I carefully turned to face her.

I guided her hands up over each of my shoulders and to each other behind my neck. She got my silent message and relocked her hands there. I reached down took hold her upper legs just below her bare ass cheeks and lifted her until our eyes were at an even level.

Brenda wrapped her smooth thighs around my waist and hooked her feet together behind me. I moved one of my hands up to her middle of her back and pulled her upper body closer to me until the tips of our noses were touching.

When Jillian and I were in this position yesterday, it was for a brief moment for her to express joy and thanks. With Brenda, it was different. It was for romance. She showed no signs of wanting to let me go.

I stared into her eyes and began, "I love you unconditionally and I am not mad at you. I am, however, disappointed that you didn't talk to me about this before I walked into our bedroom last night."

I took a deep breath and continued, "Trudy behaved herself all night and so did I. But, without communication between you and me, it could have ended differently and badly. That would've caused a lot of mistrust between us. I don't want that".

Brenda stared at me with puddles in her eyes and blurted out, "You're right. I'm so sorry". Then tilted her head slightly to one side and planted her mouth on mine and started a long slow passionate kiss.

Because Brenda had tilted her head, one of my eyes could see the doorway. Just then, a very naked Jillian slowly padded in. She was using her hands to wipe the sleep out of her eyes. She put her hands down and blinked a few times to refocus her vision.

When Jillian noticed us, she said," Eww!!, get a room!".

Brenda broke our kiss and turned her head around to look at her daughter. She said sarcastically, "If you don't like it, just look away. I love this man. So, affection is going to happen".

"Dad?", Jillian asked, "Can I use your lap top please?.

"Go ahead", I answered, "It's on the little table next to the recliner".

Jillian left the kitchen to go fetch it.

Brenda turned around to face me. She said, "I can't get enough of my girls calling you that name. Do you know why?".

I shook my head 'no'.

"It's because no one told them to call you that name. In their eyes you've earned it. They each decided on their own to call you that name", she finished. Then she kissed me again.

In the middle of the second kiss, Jillian re-entered kitchen carrying my lap top and its power cord. Jillian glanced over at us, rolled her eyes, and turned to walk to the kitchen table. She chose a seat closest to a wall outlet. She plugged the power cord in and began tapping her dainty fingers on the keyboard.

Brenda broke our kiss and moved her head so that the tips of our noses were touching again. She said, "I have something to tell you. While you were in the shower last night, I explained your rule for females while being 'here' to Trudy. At first she looked terrified. I asked her why she looked scared. Trudy said that no one but her doctor had seen her bare pussy since she was a small child".

Brenda drew a breath and continued, "I asked her if she was a virgin. She answered no. But, she explained that her few sexual experiences had been in total darkness. She woke up this morning at the same time that I did. I think that she's still frightened to come out here totally nude".

"Okay", I began, " I want you to go back to the bedroom and encourage her. Tell Trudy how secure that you feel. Remind her that I could have groped her last night, but I didn't. Tell her that there are no threats to her here. Most importantly, as you talk to her, I want you to sit on the edge of the bed facing her".

I continued, "Keep your knees wide apart and display your pussy to her. If she won't look at it, ask her to. Tell her that it's okay to show a bare pussy here. Ask her questions about why she is scared. Answer them as calmly as you can. If any question of hers has something to do about what her pussy looks like, ask her to open her knees and show it to you. Then, compliment her".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.