The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 11

The next new band to take the stage was named 'Ear Infection'. I thought that it was an appropriate name. They were heavy metal head bangers. What they lacked in talent, they made up for in audio volume. Not my favorite kind of band.

When I scanned the crowd, The younger generation seemed to be enjoying them.

"Oh well", I thought to myself as I sat back down next to Trudy.

On a brief break between songs, Sandra crawled over to me. I stared at her large bare breasts with pale pink nipples swaying back and forth as she moved. I know that staring at naked breasts is a stereotypical thing for a male to do.

But, I couldn't help myself. I'm a male. Fortunately, Sandra didn't catch me looking at her.

When she arrived in front of me, she changed position to sitting her bottom on the grass with her knees sharply bent so that her heels were pointed towards her hips. She is obviously a very limber girl.

Her breasts jiggled to a stop when she was settled. I had to remind myself, 'eye contact stupid, staring at erect nipples is not appropriate'. I looked up at her face just in time before she began speaking.

"Dad, I'm hungry", she began.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. It was Brenda. She had leaned forward so that she could see my face past Trudy. Her eyes were bugged out. She knew that the name 'Dad' hadn't been used by either of her daughters before today.

I looked at Brenda with an expression of satisfaction. Then, I looked back at Sandra's eyes. Sandra pointed over my shoulder behind me. I turned to see what she was aiming at. I could see that there were a couple of food vendors that were set up at the very back edge the grassy area of the festival.

Sandra continued, "Can we get some lunch please?".

I swung my head forward again and answered Sandra.

"Sure", I replied, "But, you and your sister are going to have to come with me. I'm going to need help carrying the food if we are going to feed our whole group".

A look of concern came over Sandra's face.

"What's wrong honey?", I asked.

"Can I have my bra back?", she begged.

I looked down at my naked self and thought about it for a moment.

"I'll make a deal with you sweetheart", I began my answer, "if you can get your mother to give me back my shorts, then I'll give you your bra".

Brenda was still leaning forward. So we both knew before we looked at her, that she had been listening in on our conversation.

Sandra looked over at her mother. As soon they made eye contact, Brenda shook her head 'no' in an overly dramatic way.

"Not going to happen", Brenda began as she pointed to my crotch, "Aubrey wrote that his joystick needs a sun tan and it's gonna get one. Sorry, dear".

Sandra looked very disappointed.

I happened to glance at Trudy. Her face was pointed down at my package as well. She had a look in her eye that resembled a predator ready to devour food.

"Oh my ... I am in 'SO' much trouble", I whispered quietly to myself.

"Sandra", I said in an attempt to change the subject, "Please go over to Jillian and tell her to finish using the phone. Tell her I said for her to give it back to her mother for now. That is because we need her hands to be empty to help carry food".

Sandra nodded and crawled away. I noted another similarity between Sandra and her mother. Both of their behinds were fascinating to watch when walking or crawling away.

I asked Trudy and Brenda what they preferred to eat. When they gave their answers, I moved to a kneeling position directly in front of Brenda.

"I'm going to need my wallet to pay for lunch", I said as if it was a dare to show me where she hid it. I was hoping that she would have to reveal where my shorts were.

"I saw this coming", she said with a sarcastic grin.

She slightly lifted her behind off of the blanket and with her right hand, took hold of my wallet that was being hidden under her most private parts. She offered it out to me, but wouldn't let it go when I tried to take it. I was confused.

That's when she reached out with her left hand and started to cup and softly massage my balls. In a very short time the equipment above my balls was standing straight out. Brenda then turned and leered at Trudy in a sinister way. Trudy leered back at Brenda.

"Oh ... this doesn't look good at all", I thought.

Then the unthinkable happened. While everyone else was distracted, Brenda let me go with her left hand long enough to grab the top of Trudy's nearest hand. Brenda then wrapped Trudy's index finger over the top of me. Then she curled Trudy's thumb underneath me on my most sensitive spot.

There was a minimum of frictional contact before Brenda pulled Trudy's hand away.

I couldn't breathe for a few moments.

"Oh ... I under estimated how much trouble that I was in by a wide margin", I concluded.

I crawled away before they did something to me that would cause me to make a mess. As I moved towards Tina and Kevin, Jillian crawled past me headed towards where I had just been. She had her mother's cell phone in one hand.

I looked back over my shoulder at Jillian after she passed by me. No words can describe the view of naked female as she crawls away from you. Every bit of her anatomy is visible. Her movements are a seductive slink.

This wasn't helping the ache between my legs.

I knelt in front Kevin and a completely naked Tina. I took their orders for food. Then I addressed Kevin. He could see I was serious, so he got ready to listen intently.

"I'm taking my daughters with me to help me carry the food. I'm counting on you to protect the ladies remaining here", I began.

Kevin nodded.

I continued, "I think that he's gone for good, but if that jerk that almost hurt Trudy shows up, go get security men double quick. Let them handle it. Don't do anything physical yourself unless you absolutely have to. You could end up arrested for assault. I really can't afford to bail you out of jail right now. Understood?".

Kevin kept a serious look on his face as he gave me the two thumbs up signal.

I felt comfortable with him keeping vigil.

I looked to the side and noticed that Jillian had returned from giving the phone to her mother. I looked her in the eye and then did the same to Sandra.

"Let's go girls", I said, "I'm getting hungry too".

The three of us rose to our feet and began to negotiate our way around various people to the main path.

When we arrived at the line in front of one the food vendor's lines, Sandra audibly inhaled and clasped her forearms across her bare chest.

I saw the the reason for Sandra's apprehension. In front us in line, were two girls that were her good friends and former classmates in school. They were fully clothed. I hadn't seen them in a lot of years, but I still recognized them.

Even though they were constantly turning to each other to chat, they still hadn't noticed our approach.

I stepped behind Sandra, pressed my chest into her back and reached around her on either side to gently take hold of her wrists.

I whispered, "If they happen to turn around and see that you are this intimidated, they might rip you apart socially. If you let me help you guide your hands down to your sides, you'll probably intimidate them. They will envy your beauty and your confidence in it".

With no forcefulness at all, I started to move Sandra's wrists down to her sides. She offered no resistance. I stepped back in between my daughters on either side of me. As soon I did so, I could see Jillian look over her shoulder and audibly gasp.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.