The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 10

Knude's final cut was another cover tune. It was of the classic Rolling Stones song 'Brown Sugar'. I was worried that this was going to be awkward. Competing with an original work by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards was no small task.

But, Knude pulled it off by upping the tempo and having the twins take alternating turns at lead vocals. I'm a big "Stones' fan and this rendition was different, but very good.

When the song ended, the twin with the middle part in her hair announced that they would be having an autograph signing session behind the stage in five minutes. The crowd went wild as the band left the stage. There was a standing ovation with cheers and whistles.

As things quieted, Jillian stood and approached Brenda and me.

"Can I go back stage? I want an autograph from Abbey or Aubrey", she requested.

"So those are their names", I began, "Which is which?"

"The one who made the autograph announcement is Abbey", Jillian replied

I glanced over at Brenda. Brenda just shrugged her shoulders.

I stood up. "It's okay, but I'm going with you to make sure that you get back here safely".

Jillian suddenly had a look of concern on her face. "You can't", she confessed.

"Why?", I asked.

Jillian explained, "I know how this works. Knude only allows people into the line for autographs that are completely naked. That is because they don't autograph objects. They sign the location of their choice on a person's body with a Sharpie marker. It wears off and disappears eventually, unless you take pictures".

I looked into Jillian's eyes searching to see how genuine she was about her explanation. I had to ask her a question to be sure.

"This autograph means a lot to you, doesn't it?", I asked

She nodded 'yes' a couple of times.

I glanced at Brenda again. She shrugged one more time.

"Okay", I began, "Sandra made a generous sacrifice to protect Trudy. I'll do the same so I can protect you.

With that said, I unbuttoned the front of my shorts and shucked them and my underwear down to my feet and stepped out of them. I tossed them to Brenda who was smiling broadly.

I instructed Brenda to keep them safe because the car keys and my wallet were in the pockets. She nodded once, but her eyes sparkled when she did so. I didn't know what, but something wasn't right about that.

I looked back at Jillian who was blatantly staring at my flaccid penis. This was the first time that she has ever seen me naked.

"I gestured towards the stage and said, "Lead the way my dear".

In a moment, Jillian came out of her stupor and looked up to see me gesturing towards the stage. She turned and started picking her way in between other people seated on grass. She was making progress towards heading to the main path.

I followed. My eyes alternated between watching the subtle muscle movements of her bare back and the swagger of her young tight ass.

I thought to myself, 'some young man in her future is going to make out really well with this deal'.

Then I realized the decision that I just made. I was actually walking around outdoors amongst other people totally nude. There's a lot to be said for the support provided by the brief style underwear that are usually on me.

This was a whole different experience. I could feel my manhood touching each of my inner thighs with each stride. The sun was warming every inch of my body. Why hadn't I done this before? It was exhilarating.

Finally, we made it to the autograph line behind the stage. I felt that we were fortunate. There were only about twenty people ahead of us.

Abbey and Aubrey were seated side by side facing the front of the line on folding chairs. Between them was a small table. On the table was a bottle of water for each twin and a box full of Sharpie markers. They were still naked. Their gumdrop shaped nipples were sticking out hard.

A half dozen men standing nearby with the word 'Security' emblazoned on the front of their shirts constantly scanned the area from behind their dark sun glasses.

As we progressed forward in line, I could begin to see how Abbey and Aubrey were operating. They were being very intimate with their fans. They weren't taking requests as to where on a person's body that they would sign.

The twins concentrated on signing on or near the most private areas of each fan's body. I remarked to myself that I've never seen so much public nudity in my life. Touching was a one way street, with Abbey and Aubrey being the only ones doing the touching.

Eventually, it was Jillian's turn. Abbey called to her to come over and stand in front of her. I was next in line and in a couple of moments Aubrey called me to come over to her. It reminded me of a bank teller line, only sexier.

As Aubrey began her work on me, I looked to the side at Jillian and Abbey. Abbey started drawing with her marker in Jillian's cleavage between her breasts, but finished much lower. From my angle, I couldn't see what Abbey had drawn on my step-daughter yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.