The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 4

When Tina stopped convulsing, Kevin had to quickly reposition his hands to the upper portion of her ribs under her arms to keep her from collapsing to the floor.

Not a sound was made in the room until Tina slowed her panting to normal breathing and re-opened her eyes.

I told Sandra to take the pizzas and her sister to the kitchen and set the table for five. I added that they should put out a variety of soft drinks and bottled water from the fridge. The girls took their naked selves to the kitchen with Jillian still covering and Sandra carrying pizza boxes.

Kevin looked carefully at Tina's face and asked, "Are you okay now?"

Tina nodded as she redirected her face to looking straight down in shame. Kevin released her ribs and tugged her polo shirt down over her breasts and then down below her naval. Tina suddenly looked back up at Kevin with her eyes wide open and a stunned look on her face. Obviously she just re-acquainted herself with what was going to happen next.

Kevin slowly lowered himself to a crouched position. He reached out and unfastened Tina's slacks. He was teasingly slow at lowering them. When her pussy came into view of all in the room, Tina closed her eyes once more. That may have been a bad move.

Once her slacks were crumpled around her ankles, Kevin took a chance. He moved his face in close and blew his warm breath on her most private place.

Tina re-actively shuddered for a moment and her knees partially buckled. 'I guess she is still a little sensitive', I thought to myself.

I craned my neck up towards Brenda and simply said, "wipe her".

Brenda looked back at me with bugged out eyes, but no response and no other movement.

"Aw, don't make me spell it out. You can see that she has been crying, so her face needs attention. And because you're an experienced woman, you know where another woman needs to be wiped after she has had the biggest public orgasm of her life. Just do it!", I declared.

With a lot of hesitation, Brenda crept up to Tina, pulled a tissue from the box. Brenda cleaned up the tear streaks and then Tina's lower eyelids. She put that used tissue in her palm that held the box and took a fresh tissue. She locked eyes with Tina and reached down between the young woman's legs. She dabbed and wiped and dabbed some more without breaking her stare into Tina's eyes.

Brenda then scurried back to the wash room to empty her hands. I could hear water running for a moment. She soon returned to a position in front of the recliner.

I looked over at Brenda and whispered, "That was the first time you touched a strange woman's pussy, wasn't it".

Brenda nodded slightly. Her chest was heaving in an exaggerated manner with each breath she took as she focused on the young couple.

Kevin had smoothed out Tina's shirt and raised her slacks and refastened them over the hem of her shirt. Tina quickly opened her eyes, reached down, grabbed a handful of the front of his shirt and yanked him into a standing position. She then wrapped him in a tight hug and planted her lips passionately on his.

I glanced at Brenda and quietly said, "I'm willing to bet that is another first". I looked back to Tina and Kevin to address them. Tina had released Kevin from her hug. He was fixing her tousled shoulder length dark hair.

"You two better get along before you get too hot and the pizza gets too cold. It was a pleasure to meet you. You are welcome here anytime", I added, "Brenda, please hold the door open for them".

When Brenda had the entrance fully open, Tina and Kevin slipped out quietly holding hands. Brenda hurried to close the door behind them. I stood.

"Jim, why don't you go join the girls. We'll be right in", I suggested.

Jim nodded and left the room.

"I'm impressed", I said to my ex as I took in her beauty.

She looked at me curiously.

"You dried Tina's pussy without looking. I knew that you'd know what to do", I continued.

Brenda must have been trying to downplay it when she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh don't give me that", I blurted out. I got the curious look from her again. I went on, "Don't deny that you just had one of the most exciting moments of your life. Do you know why I'm sure of that?"

The curious look went away. It was replaced by a look of apprehension and maybe a little fearfulness. She shook her head side to side just one time.

"It's because the room temperature hasn't changed and when I said the words 'wipe her', your nipples were soft and puffy", I answered as I started to make progress towards the kitchen. I broke eye contact as I said, "Look at them now".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.