The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 1

My name is Jack. There is nothing remarkable about me. I'm just average in all ways. That might explain why I am divorced and living alone in a small two bedroom apartment.

I've been divorced for seven years. My ex-wife is Brenda and she's a looker. The problem was she is also promiscuous. She has two daughters from different fathers. Neither of them is mine. They were aged eleven and thirteen at the time of the divorce. I haven't seen the three of them since the final hearing. But that was about to change.

They showed up at my door unannounced. Brenda pleaded with me to let them stay with me until they could get back on their feet. She explained that she had absolutely no cash and they had been evicted from where they were previously living. Brenda continued by saying that her car outside had less than 1/8 of a tank of gas left.

I invited them inside to talk this out in private. Brenda immediately thanked me with puddles in her eyes. As I was holding the door open for them, I examined each one of them as they filed past each carrying a suitcase. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The teenaged daughters were blossoming into beautiful women. Damn, I couldn't have them.

I presented the no-lose ultimate offer (for me). I told them that could stay for as long they complied with my rules. I continued with telling them that if I was paying for everything, they were each expected to take an equal third of all the chores. I told them that means cooking, cleaning, laundry, vacuuming, etc. I told them that they should work out who does what amongst themselves.

Then I dropped the bomb. I explained that females were not allowed to wear clothes while they were here. I added that meant all three of them and any guests they might have. I added that if any of them had a problem with that, all three of them would find their suitcases outside my entrance door.

There was a long moment of silence. The three of them looked at me with a disbelieving glance. Finally, Brenda hung her head toward the floor and whispered, "okay". The daughters redirected their stare to their mother with a new level of disbelief on their faces.

"Show me", I answered.

"Please don't make me do this right now", Brenda answered, "my daughters haven't seen me undressed since they were infants".

"You have ten seconds to decide whether that's going to change", I replied. I mentally ticked off five seconds and then moved to pick up Brenda's suitcase.

"No. Wait. I'll do it", She said with her head redirected to the floor. Brenda then meticulously removed all of her clothing. She was as beautiful as I remembered. She had almost no chest, but the way she carried herself, her perfect posture, told the story that she was a very sexy female.

As she settled back in her seat on the couch, I encouraged her. "Good girl", I said, "Now uncross your legs and open up your knees. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Very slowly she closed her eyes and exposed a wide open vagina. It was just like the days of years ago.

It was hard to look away from Brenda's body. But, I made eye contact with the two teenagers and said, "Girls, this is what a beautiful woman looks like. This is one of the big reasons that I married her years ago. Back then, when you three lived with me, I would undress her after you were put to bed. Right in front of the couch. It terrified her. She feared that one or both of you would get up from bed and catch her naked."

"Now she has no choice. So, the ice has been broken. Brenda will be nude unless I say otherwise. The good news is, so will you." I said with a smirk.

I got the response that I was expecting. Two gaping mouths and shocked looks from the girls.

I looked back at Brenda and said, "If you still want to stay here, take your suitcase and the clothes you just removed and bring them to the second bedroom down the hall. Then return remaining dressed as you are." She did as instructed and left the room.

I knew I was sending her to my bedroom, but I had limited accommodations, so she would have to share my bed. I was curious to see if she would rub her naked body against me under the covers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.