Tunnel of Love - Cover

Tunnel of Love

Copyright© 2012 by Aruban

Chapter 1: Ignorance and Bliss

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ignorance and Bliss - An envious friend pushes a beautiful wife towards infidelity, launching a once-happy couple on a dark, twisty ride. While they struggle to keep their marriage afloat, deep-seated insecurities, vanities, and traumas strike from every corner and crevice. Along the way, they gain unexpected emotional and sexual insights; but a sudden plunge casts them adrift, separately, towards nightmares, temptation, and domination. The tunnel becomes a crucible, which will either reforge or destroy them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

John Michael Chancey was a fucking Boy Scout. That's what people said about him, all his life. He tried to take it as a complement, but it bothered him.

What's wrong with being a Boy Scout? A Boy Scout does his duty. A Boy Scout is prepared. A Boy Scout takes care of himself and other people. A Boy Scout is considerate but tough. A Boy Scout is a survivor.

There was another reason why Mike (his first name, John, had never stuck) didn't like being thought of as a "fucking" Boy Scout. As a kid, Mike literally had been a Boy Scout. His son was a Cub Scout. The boy's pack was full of good kids—well, mostly—with good dads. Many of the dads had been Scouts too.

Nothing wrong with Scouts. Scouts are good guys.

Sometimes, good guys get the girl. Mike was one such guy. Twelve years ago, he'd married tall, tan Jennifer Charlotte Robertson. Today, they were still the happiest couple anyone knew.

Mike was a software engineer, and Jennifer was a Kindergarten teacher. When Mike Junior ("Mikey") came along, their lives changed, of course, but their relationship survived the changes pretty well. Mikey was now in the fourth grade, and though he could drive his parents crazy at times, they loved him with all their hearts.

Monday through Friday, the family's days and nights were consumed by work, school, housework, and homework. However, Jennifer regularly went to a gym after work on Mondays and Thursdays; Mike went on Tuesdays and Fridays. Saturdays, Mike and Mikey usually did guy stuff—sports, Scouting, and so on—while Jennifer had her "day off." Sundays, Jennifer looked after Mikey while Mike got a break.

Saturday night was the couple's "date night." Although date night sometimes involved actually going out on a date, it was also their euphemism for sex. Occasionally, Mike's parents or a family friend would host Mikey overnight, so Mike and Jennifer could have the house to themselves. Usually, however, date night just meant getting together after Mikey went to sleep.

After twelve years of marriage, sex was still good. Not as exciting, but intimate and fulfilling. Like most happily married couples, Mike and Jennifer just wished they could get more of it.


Monday morning, Mike and Jennifer were out of bed, about to get ready for work. Mike was awfully horny. Their Saturday night date had been foiled—ah, parenthood!—and they hadn't been able to make up for it on Sunday. Now, the sight of Mike's naked wife, heading to the shower, was too much for him to take.

I can't go a week like this. I can't go even a day like this.

They rarely had sex on a working Monday. Mike couldn't remember ever having sex in the morning on a working Monday. And at most, they had five minutes before Mikey would wake up.

Mike made a pass at Jennifer anyway.

Jennifer was willing. Their passion erupted quickly. As their tongues entwined and Mike's hardening cock pressed against her pussy, he felt goose bumps rise on her skin. He bowed his head and sucked on her nipples, which responded immediately. By the time Mike's hand snaked down her body to her cleft, she was already wet.

Seems I'm not the only one boiling over this morning.

After moistening a finger inside her, he began stroking her clit. Mike loved to simultaneously suck Jennifer's nipples and play with her pussy. Ordinary, Mike would have carried on that way for a good long while. However, Jennifer reminded him that there was no time for foreplay or multiple orgasms.

Mike spun Jennifer around, bent her over the counter, and rammed into her. A minute in her tight, hot pussy was all Mike needed—he was ready to come. Jennifer, however, wasn't quite there yet; so with practiced concentration, Mike controlled himself, even as he thrust faster.

Soon, Mike heard her make the slight sound that meant she was right on the edge. That set him off. With several forceful thrusts, he emptied his balls into her.

That set Jennifer off. Knowing that her legs and arms would nearly give out as her orgasm overwhelmed her, Mike took as much of her weight as he could with his hands. Gently, their movements slowed.

Now this is the way to start a work week.

Five minutes had elapsed. Right on time, Mikey knocked on their bedroom door.


That evening, while waiting for Jennifer to come home from the gym, Mike finally heard her car pull into the driveway. Usually when she arrived home, Jennifer would be out of the car and at the door almost before the engine quieted. When Mike did not hear her come inside right away, he looked out a window. Jennifer was sitting in her car, looking at the house. She seemed to be scanning it with her eyes.

Mike opened the front door and waved at her. She seemed startled; but then she smiled, came indoors, stepped into his open arms, and kissed him. Seeing her in her gym clothes, still a little flush from her workout—and remembering their "workout" this morning—Mike felt a stirring in his loins.

"Dinner's almost ready," he said, somewhat breathlessly.

"I think something else is almost ready," Jennifer replied, feeling his growing erection through their tight embrace.

"Oh behave," Mike said in his best Austin Powers voice.

Mike went to bed first that night. As he drifted off into deep sleep, he began to dream that his cock was feeling really good. Gradually he awoke to find that Jennifer was sucking on it. This was quite a surprise: Jennifer wasn't into blowjobs, and she almost never initiated them.

Because Mike was so relaxed and groggy, everything Jennifer did seemed magnified. It felt like his cock was his whole world, which she held in her tugging hands and her hot, wet mouth. Awake enough to speak but not wanting to break whatever spell had fallen on Jennifer, Mike kept his mouth shut and his eyes closed. In his thoughts, however, he cheered her on.

Soon Mike was thrusting into her mouth and groaning. Usually when he was this was close, Jennifer would switch to jacking him off or fucking him. Tonight, however, she seemed determined to finish him off the way she'd started. And Mike was not going to rock the boat; this was, quite possibly, the best blow job she had ever given him.

Fucking ... fucking your mouth, Jennifer! Oh yeah, going to come in your mouth! In your...

Mike nearly blacked out. When he finished coming, he finally spoke.

"Baby, that was fantastic. What got into you?"

Wiping her chin with her hand, Jennifer laid down next to him. "I don't know. I just wanted you to know how lucky you are to have me."

"Honey, I wake up knowing that. I am the luckiest son of a bitch that ever walked this earth."

Falling asleep, Mike declared the day the best Monday ever.


Thursday night, Mike again greeted Jennifer at the door. This night, upon seeing her, Mike did not get just mildly aroused; almost instantly, he sported a raging hard-on. Jennifer was wearing her very sexiest gym clothes: short shorts and a sports top. Her hair and makeup looked perfect.

Must have freshened up at the gym, she wouldn't do herself up like that before exercising. Wants to get my attention?

As she drew closer, he noticed a glow about her face that wasn't from any makeup. Mike knew that glow. Something was up.

"Something is up," Jennifer said, cupping her hand over his erection. "Is that a tent pole in your pants, or are you happy to see me?"

"Both," Mike said dryly, raising his eyebrows.

She laughed, and they kissed.

"I have something to talk to you about after dinner," she said.

Called it! Something is definitely up.

It took a little longer than usual to get through dinner and put Mikey to bed. Through it all, Mike noticed Jennifer's glow fading. She seemed to be distracted, even nervous.

"So," Mike asked after Mikey was asleep, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well," she replied, looking at his chest instead of his eyes. "You remember my friend Susan?"

Susan Miller was an old friend of Jennifer's. Mike had met Susan at his wedding, but he had not seen her since. Susan had moved around a lot, and Jennifer had kept in touch mostly by email. Now Susan lived in the city, but even so, Jennifer rarely had time to meet up with her. When she did, it was after work or on a Saturday, while Mike was taking care of Mikey.

"Susan wants me to go with her to a hospital tomorrow night," Jennifer continued slowly. "A hospital for sick kids. Really sick kids. The hospital takes volunteers to ... well, I'm not exactly sure, but I think you read to the kids, do art projects ... things to take their minds off what they're going through."

Mike's heart swelled with pride as Jennifer continued.

"Could you watch Mikey tomorrow night so that I could go? I know you're tired at the end of the week, but I really think I should give this a try."

"Of course, honey," Mike answered without hesitation. "Mikey and I will miss you, but you should definitely do this!"

"Really ... it's OK?"

"OK? You know how I feel about community service, and this sounds perfect for you!"

Thinking of Jennifer's sister, who had died as a child, Mike almost said something more—but he paused. It was the one thing he was never quite sure how to talk about with Jennifer. It always made her so sad.

"Yeah, definitely do it," was all he added, before looking slightly puzzled. "Why did you think you'd need to ... you know, almost beg for permission? Why wouldn't I say yes?"

Jennifer didn't answer but hugged him. "Thank you, honey. I love you so much."

"I love you," Mike replied. "Besides, you hardly ever get to see Susan!"

For a while, Jennifer said nothing. Then, she gave Mike a quick kiss, broke from their embrace, and went to get ready for bed.


The next morning, as they got ready for the day, Jennifer put on one of her favorite dresses. It was one of Mike's favorites, too—tasteful, but sexy—though to Mike, anything on Jennifer was sexy. He complimented her on her appearance and told her how proud he was of her for volunteering.

"So," he asked, "is Susan going to meet her there, or are you girls going together?"

"Umm ... I'm meeting her there."

"Hmmm, that's good. I can't wait to hear all about it tonight. See you tonight, honey."

Later that day, Mike left work a little early. At least once a month, he tried to do something special and unexpected for Jennifer. Today seemed like a good occasion.

Except that I'm swamped with work. Oh well, I'll make up for it next week, or I'll go in on Sunday. Today, Jennifer comes first.

He smiled. Actually, Jennifer always "came" first. Mike was a considerate lover.

Mike stopped at the store for some supplies for dinner. Arriving home, he put the groceries away and launched into cleaning mode. He started with the bathrooms; then collected laundry and started a wash; moved on to cleaning up the kitchen; and finished with sweeping and vacuuming the floors.

Following a quick shower, Mike drove to the school to pick up Mikey from the afterschool care center. A number of the other kids' moms were there, gossiping while their children played in the yard. They giggled as Mike approached.

"Hey, Mikey's dad!" said one of the moms, shuffling over to him. It was a little joke among the moms. At first, it had been a necessity, but even once they got to know the fathers' names, they'd still often identify them by their kids' names.

Mike was never quite sure how much interaction with the moms was appropriate in Jennifer's absence. The problem was, several of them were certifiable MILFs. One such MILF was now on an interception course.

Collette Davis was a single mother. She wasn't quite drop-dead gorgeous like Jennifer, but she was tall, blonde, buxom, curvy, and not reluctant to show it. Mikey had been classmates with Collette's son for a couple years, so Mike had run into her occasionally. Rumor—overhead by Jennifer and passed to Mike—was that Collette's divorce, several years ago, had been nasty for some reason.

Seeing Collette peel off from the other moms, Mike winced. He did not want to talk to Collette today—or ever. He'd been avoiding her since the fundraiser earlier in the year. He still remembered it well.


The fundraiser was an evening, leave-the-kids-at-home-with-a-babysitter affair. The parents were dressed up but letting their hair down. Jennifer was helping run the event, leaving Mike alone most of the night.

Collette was dressed for sex and drunk. Twice, she cornered Mike, engaging him in long conversation. The second time, she touched him—frequently—and made sure he got an eyeful of her bodacious, almost naked breasts.

Mike was too polite to blow her off, but he was feeling uncomfortable. Jennifer and he had been going through one of their bad luck spells; he hadn't had sex for three weeks. Here was Collette, flirting with him and looking eminently fuckable. His blood was rising.

As he fumbled to say something to break off the conversation, Collette leaned close to him. Her breasts pressed against him. She put her lips right to his ear.

"Mike, you are so hot. I know Jennifer goes out of town sometimes, to visit her parents, and that sometimes she takes Mikey with her, leaving you alone..."

Feeling Collette's breath on his neck, the heat of her lips near his ear, and the softness of her breasts on his arm, Mike felt a twinge in his pants. The smell of her perfume, the husky element in her voice, and the slur in her words hit him in all his male weak spots. There wasn't any doubt about what Collette was selling.

Mike had to admit to himself that if he were single, he'd probably be buying. But Mike wasn't single, and he never forgot it. Although Collette's attention was flattering, Mike decided to get the hell away from her.

"Col—Ms. Davis, I think I see my beloved wife waving at me to help her with something. Nice to talk to you. Have a great evening."


Though Mike remembered that little scene, he wasn't sure Collette would remember it. By the end of the fundraiser, she'd been so drunk that she'd needed someone to help her get home. Nonetheless, as Mike looked around the schoolyard for Mikey, he hoped to avoid her.

"Hi there!" Collette said, close enough now that he couldn't ignore her.

Damn it.

"Hello, Ms. Davis."

"Please, how many times to I have to tell you—call me Collette! Say, Mikey told my Bobby that Jennifer is going out tonight and that you'll be taking care of him."

"That's right."

"Well, maybe we could all have dinner, and Bobby and Mikey could play while we catch up? It's hard being a single mom, you know. I could use some advice from a man."

You could use something from a man, that's for sure. And a lot of guys would love to give it to you. But you're barking up the wrong tree.

"Actually, Jennifer will be home for dinner, and I'm planning on something for just the two of us. Gotta grab Mikey and go. Have a great weekend!"

Back home, Mike played with Mikey for a little while, then made him dinner. Later, while Mikey took a bath, Mike made dinner for Jennifer. Mike wasn't as good a cook at home as he was at a campsite, but he had a few specialties. Tonight, he made his best.

When Jennifer came home, Mikey was watching a video and Mike had everything set out: candles, wine, dinner. Mike was hoping for a warm reaction, but Jennifer seemed slightly put-off by it all—flustered, even.

"So," Mike asked as she sat down, "how was the hospital?"

Jennifer waited until he poured her a glass of wine to respond.

"It was so good, honey. You can't believe what those children have to go through. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done for anybody."

Grinning, Mike sat down and poured himself a drink. "Did I mention how proud I am of you? I want to know everything."

Jennifer told him about the children she'd met and what she'd done to entertain them. She described it as an amazing but emotional experience. Saying goodbye had been so overwhelming, she'd cried on the way out.

They finished their dinner, listening to Mikey laugh at the video. Jennifer said it had been an emotionally draining day and that she wanted to go to bed early. Mike was disappointed; her comments implied that there would no sex tonight. He'd hoped otherwise, but he didn't pout. There was always tomorrow night—their usual date night.

"I love you," he told her. "I'll clean up and put Mikey to bed. You go rest. You deserve it."

When Mike finally went to their room, Jennifer seemed to be asleep. Mike smiled at her as he got in bed as gently and quietly as he could. He was pretty tired himself, and he fell asleep quickly.

The next day—Saturday—Mike did things with Mikey, as usual. When they returned home late in the afternoon, they found Jennifer finishing the preparations of one of their favorite meals. It had taken her the better part of the day. Mike felt bad; a Saturday was supposed to be Jennifer's "day off."

The meal was terrific. Afterwards, Jennifer made a point of getting Mikey to bed early. Then, she virtually attacked Mike. He didn't get another porn-star-worthy blowjob as he'd gotten on Monday, but after two orgasms by other means, he had no complaints.


On Monday, when Jennifer came home from the gym, she seemed apprehensive.

"Honey," Jennifer asked Mike during dinner, "I'd ... I'd like to do it again—the hospital. Maybe even make it a regular thing. I hate to ask you to watch Mikey and give up one of your gym nights ... and make you take on another night of cooking, but—"

"But nothing," Mike said, walking over to her. He kissed her on the forehead.

During his early years with Jennifer, he'd hoped his love would cure her of the pain she still carried from her childhood trauma. Later, he hoped that Mikey—the child he'd given her—would do that. Perhaps his love and Mikey's had indeed helped, but he suspected that the wound still ran deep.

"I'll shift my gym schedule around somehow," he said. "You have an opportunity to do something special, babe. Of course we'll support you."

A cloud seemed to pass over Jennifer's face. Thinking she was apprehensive about the commitment, Mike tried to reassure her.

"You can do it, babe! And I love where your heart's at."

For a moment, Jennifer seemed even more uncertain; but then she brightened, and they had a pleasant evening.


Returning home on Friday, Jennifer reported having had another emotional but gratifying experience at the hospital. Saturday night, Mike and she made love downstairs, in the TV room, heavily soiling a throw blanket they kept on the couch. Collecting it the next morning and tossing it on the laundry pile, Mike smiled at the thoughts of exactly how it had gotten soiled.

Mike wasn't smiling when he came home from the gym that afternoon, though. He'd dropped a free weight on his foot, leaving it badly bruised. He tried to hide the injury from Jennifer and tough it out, but she caught him limping and made him explain. When he showed her the bruise, Jennifer was concerned.

Despite his protestations that it was nothing, she made him get in her car, and with Mikey they went to an urgent care center. The x-ray showed some trauma but no broken bones. Still, Jennifer made Mike take some painkillers.

That night, as she insisted that he prop his foot up with pillows, Mike again tried to make light of the injury.

"Come on, Jennifer, it's just a little bruise."

"Let's keep it that way," she replied. She brushed her fingers through his hair and smiled. "You don't have to be such a tough guy all the time. There is no shame in needing my help..."

As she was finishing the sentence, Jennifer's voice trailed off. Her smile faded to a look of ... well, for some reason, it reminded Mike of how he felt when he experienced déjà vu. Jennifer turned her face away from Mike, towards his injured foot.

"Maybe you should help me lift weights next time," Mike joked.

Jennifer didn't laugh. In fact, Mike's comment seemed to unnerve her. She shot him a strange look, but then her smile returned, and she kissed him goodnight.


The weeks passed by. Mike didn't know if it was the volunteering or what, but Jennifer seemed less stressed out about work than usual. She seemed to have more energy and confidence, too. It was almost as if she were reverting to the Jennifer from the old days.

When we weren't always worn down by work—and Mikey.

Not coincidentally, he thought, Jennifer was also friskier than usual. They enjoyed a particularly good run of sex during those weeks. Mike even started to feel a little guilty. As much as he lusted after Jennifer, she was more than just a sex object to him, and he never wanted her to feel otherwise.

"Babe," he asked her one night after they had made love. "I've been thinking ... maybe this Friday someone could watch Mikey for us after school and I could visit the hospital with you?"

Jennifer was silent. Her back was turned to him.

"I would just love to see you doing your thing."

Jennifer still did not answer.

"Babe?"

Maybe she's asleep already?

"Honey," Jennifer finally replied, "that is so sweet of you! But the ... well ... I actually asked about that. They said they have to control the number of visitors at any one time. Especially when one of the volunteers is new and the kids are still getting used to her. I'm still pretty new there, so they told me it's not a good time yet.

"But someday," she hastened to add. "I would love for you to visit with me!"

Mike was crushed. He hadn't imagined that the answer might be no. Also, he'd hoped that his question would bring smiles, kisses, and hugs. But Jennifer just fell silent again.

"I hope it's soon," Mike said, trying to cover up his disappointment. "Love you, sweetie, good night."


The next Friday, at work, Mike had a wicked thought.

What if I just go over to the hospital tonight? Would they really turn me away? Hell, I'll threaten to take Jennifer away if they try! So ... who can I get to take care of Mikey?

He smiled and chuckled to himself.

I bet Collette Davis would do it! But nah, someone else...

Mike never got a chance to ask around when he arrived at the schoolyard. Mikey wasn't feeling well, and Mike barely got him home before he threw up. Fortunately, he bounced back almost immediately (like kids often do); but still, Mike's plan was ruined.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.