Tunnel of Love - Cover

Tunnel of Love

Copyright© 2012 by Aruban

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - An envious friend pushes a beautiful wife towards infidelity, launching a once-happy couple on a dark, twisty ride. While they struggle to keep their marriage afloat, deep-seated insecurities, vanities, and traumas strike from every corner and crevice. Along the way, they gain unexpected emotional and sexual insights; but a sudden plunge casts them adrift, separately, towards nightmares, temptation, and domination. The tunnel becomes a crucible, which will either reforge or destroy them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   BiSexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

This story is a sequel to "The Seducer: Mission Impossible" by Austin (aka austin.erotica). My story is not officially part of the same universe, but I developed it with Austin's kind permission. I published this story elsewhere some years ago, but I've made some revisions for this run on SOL.

TS:MI principally concerned Austin's character James Coltez but also introduced an adventurous married woman named Jennifer Chancey. Chapter One of my story imagines the events in TS:MI involving Jennifer from the perspective of her husband, Mike. Mike was present in only a few scenes in TS:MI, so most of Chapter One is interpolation. Familiarity with TS:MI is not required, though the dramatic irony will be lost.

Chapters Two through Ten extrapolate from TS:MI, imagining the consequences that Mike and Jennifer could have suffered as a result of her adventure. That adventure will also have consequences for one of the villains from TS:MI and two new characters, who are meant to compare and contrast with certain original characters while also playing off of "cheating wife story" stereotypes. Indeed, if you come to suspect that the story has an agenda of simultaneously embracing and challenging the conventions and competing factions within the genre, you might be right.

One more thing you need to know before we get started: Tunnel of Love is an album by Bruce Springsteen, aka "the Boss." All songs and lyrics referenced herein are from that album. The title track from his subsequent album, Human Touch, also influences the story and would be worth a listen before you get to Chapter Ten.


Rain and storm and dark skies
Well now they don't mean a thing
If you got a girl that loves you
And who wants to wear your ring

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.