The Spirit of Anna - Cover

The Spirit of Anna

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The spirit of a dead ex-prostitute continues to influence the life of the police detective she loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Ghost   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Whit! It's great to see you again," enthused the blond hostess as she hugged one of her visitors.

"You too, Susan! You look wonderful," smiled Whit.

"Ever still the flatterer," she laughed breaking the clinch. "And you must be Shannon." she leaned over to shake the redhead's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Sundeen," said Shannon as she took her hand.

"Please call me Susan," she murmured as she felt a little lightheaded.

"Hello Whit," said a voice behind Susan.

"Hello Rachel."

"OK, this is a little awkward..."

"Yeah," admitted Whit.

Rachel looked at Whit. When she had thought about the kiss or kill notion, she realized that it was definitely "kiss". He was looking even more handsome and distinguished. She couldn't get over how quickly those old feelings came back and she began to blush.

Whit looked at Rachel and couldn't help but noticed how much she looked like Anna, at least in the face. It looked to Whit like Rachel had gotten a nose job. As it turned out, Rachel had broken her nose in the line of duty, the previous year and opted for a smaller nose. A nose that made her look even more like Anna. Needless to say, Anna had a sweet and petite frame where Rachel's body was more of the porn star look.

"You look good," she said, making her face go even more crimson.

"You too," said Whit, somewhat captivated by her appearance.


Dinner had gone well. After the initial awkwardness with Rachel, she and Whit seemed to get along quite well. Under the guise of giving Shannon a tour of the condo, Susan and Shannon left Whit and Rachel alone to talk business. "OK, Whit I probably shouldn't have told you all of this, but I trust you with my life, as you saved it."

"Rachel, please don't put it on that footing. You were one of my partners on the case and I saved you for that reason. I think that was the problem between us."

"Are you saying the problem was yours too?"

"Yeah. I was married and here is this amazing looking woman, throwing herself at me. Part of me wanted to give in to that temptation, but I knew that it wouldn't be good for either of us."

"You, I understand, but why wouldn't it have been good for me?"

"Because sooner or later you would realize that your feelings weren't real."

"But they were. When you spoke to me about my college boyfriend abusing me, you don't know half of the truth. He was a psychology major and a skilled hypnotist. He hypnotized me and then conditioned me into becoming a submissive slut. I think that is the reason I'm so tough on the job. When it comes to sex I am completely submissive thanks to that asshole."

"You never told me any of that on that night."

"I was too embarrassed then."

"Why now?"

"Because I see the way you look at me. I think that maybe I have a chance to be with a sweet man who'll give me what I need."

"What do you need?"

"Someone who'll dominate me, but not hurt or humiliate me."

"What else do you want?"

"Someone to love me and share my life and have a family with."

"What about Susan?"

"I have a lot of that with her, but she can't give me a child. She can't dominate me? She can't be a guy. I need a man in my life. Right now, I'm seeing a guy who thinks domination and humiliation are one and the same. I hate it!"

"Rachel, I'm not sure I can give you all or any of that."

"But I have a chance?" she looked hopefully and most Anna-like.

Whit couldn't say "no". "Sure. I'm just not sure where my life is going at this point," he lied to spare her feelings.

"I can tell who my competition is," said Rachel.

"To be honest, I do have feelings for Shannon, but my life is pretty messed up right now."

"She's a pretty girl. I'm sure I wouldn't mind sharing. I bet Susan wouldn't either."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I can hear my girl and your girl getting busy down the hall," laughed Rachel.

"Damn, Anna!" thought Whit to himself.


Ten Minutes earlier, Susan Sundeen and Shannon Leary started kissing and soon their clothes were off.

"Why am I doing this," thought Susan.

"Because she's a beautiful girl," replied the voice in her head.

"But I love Rachel."

"You do. You love Whit too," said the voice.

"But not like that."

"I know everything you're thinking, Susan. I'm in your brain. You can't lie to me."

"But it's not right."

"Sure it is. Whit is a good man. He can help make you happy."

"What about Rachel?"

"She can help make you happy too."

Susan found that while she had been kissing the girl and talking to the voice, she felt a mouth on her genitals and she smelled and then tasted her companion's arousal.

"Looks like Shannon will make you happy too," said the voice as a moan came out of Susan's mouth. "Listen to me, Susan. Your life can be happy. Just give yourself to Whit," continued the voice.

"I care for Whit. He's a kind man and he's quite attractive, but..."thought Susan.

"No 'buts'. Give yourself to Whit. Give in to your desire. He'll make you happy. You have desired the touch of a man for a long time. You wanted children."

"But my ex-husband..."

"Your ex was not a man. He was an animal. Not all men are animals, though I know that many are. Whit is not such a man.

Susan could hear her lovely companion moaning. "That's it baby. I never thought it could feel so good! Oh! I'm cumming on your mouth!" cried Shannon.

Susan felt her own orgasm approaching.

"That's it baby! Give into your arousal. Give yourself to Whit. He can make you feel so good. He'll love you. He'll never leave! He'll be the lover and mate you've always wanted! Give yourself to Whit!"

"But I..."

"Again, No buts! Rachel will still be yours. But Whit and Shannon will be too. By giving yourself to Whit you lose nothing and gain everything! Give in to your desire! Give yourself to Whit! Give yourself to your new mate!" screamed the voice, as it knew what would push her over the edge.

"I love Whit! I want him! I want to give myself to him! I desire him! I want to mate with him! I need his baby! I need Whit! I love Whit! I want to give myself..." moaned Susan's new mantra, as her body exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Soon, Susan looked up and saw Whit and Rachel looking down at her and Shannon's sweaty nude forms.

She got up from in between Shannon's legs and walked up to the stunned couple. She gave Whit a deep and powerful kiss. Whit moaned into Susan's mouth as his arousal began to flow off the charts. Soon he was stripping himself. He had to have her. He had to have Susan.

Rachel was both stunned and jealous as she looked at her nude lover make out with the man she believed she was in love with. Then she saw Susan break the kiss and advance on her. Susan then kissed Rachel as she felt her roommates tongue enter mouth. It swirled around her tongue in a way that Susan had never kissed Rachel before. Rachel felt her mind begin to fog over a little. Then Susan broke the kiss, winked at Rachel and giggled "Your turn."

Rachel felt herself being drawn to the lovely redhead on the bed. Soon they were deeply frenching and a voice began to explain her new reality in her head.

Whit moaned as the sexy, blond lowered her steamy pussy on his cock. She then lowered her face to Whit and gave him a deep, soulful kiss. Susan relished this feeling. She felt one with Whit as she pushed herself to deepen his penetration. She was his. She had given herself to him. She was madly in love with him. She was also deeply in love with Shannon and Rachel. This thought was too much for her as she climaxed on top of him. Whit rolled Susan underneath him and he began to drill his cock into her steamy depths. He saw a hungry look in her eyes as she pulled his head down to kiss him again. "I'm yours, Whit baby! I love you!" she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh Susan! I love you too! I've wanted you so much!" he moaned as his climax came on and he began to flood her fertile womb with his seed.

"Yes!" screamed Susan, at first in triumph but then in her own powerful orgasm.

The lovers lay there for a couple of minutes. Whit had his eyes closed shut, reveling in the sensation. Then he felt Susan pull her body off of his. Then he felt a mouth begin to suck him. Within a couple of minutes he had fully hardened at the ministrations he was receiving from the talented mouth. He then felt the mouth pull off and he felt a pussy lower on his shaft. He opened his eyes to see the Double D torpedoes of Rachel Rivera, bouncing up and down as his cock plumbed her depths. "Fuck me, Master!" moaned Rachel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.