The Spirit of Anna - Cover

The Spirit of Anna

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The spirit of a dead ex-prostitute continues to influence the life of the police detective she loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Ghost   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When Whit woke up in the morning, he was lying in bed alone and naked. He vaguely remembered being put to bed by Shannon. Then, she had climbed on top of him and made love to him. There was not a young uniform cop (or mid-thirties detective for that matter) who would not have been jealous of him. "At least if it really happened. Did it happen or am I imagining things?" he asked himself.

Then he heard some sounds coming from the kitchen and the smell of bacon being cooked and coffee being made. He put on a robe and walked out into the living room toward the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Lieutenant," came a female voice from the kitchen.

When he walked in, he saw Shannon wearing a robe, holding a spatula over the stove. "I thought you could use a real breakfast," she smiled.

"You stayed over?" asked a disoriented Whit.

"Apparently, I'm still here," she smiled as she put the bacon on a plate that already included scrambled eggs and handed it to him.

"We didn't..."

Shannon's face flushed and she became momentarily flustered. "No, of course not!" before softening when she saw his reaction. "I slept on your couch. I found a pillow and some blankets in your closet."

"I could have slept on the..."

"Whit, with everything you went through yesterday, you needed a good night sleep," she said sitting down at the table with her own plate.

"Well, thank you for excusing my lack of chivalry," he grinned sheepishly, as he sat down across from her.

Shannon continued to blush. She had indeed slept on the couch after "tucking Whit into bed". She had felt exhausted when she first got up. She also had some strange dreams concerning the older man. This had not been the first time she had dreamt about him, but it had been more than a year since her last one. These dreams were different though. They were equally carnal but much more vivid. She also felt like she was not completely in control of herself in these dreams.

"You're a wonderful man and quite chivalrous," she said, defending him against his own comments with a strange earnestness she could not explain.

"Well, thank you, Milady," he smiled as he doffed an invisible hat, causing Shannon's body to further flush with a sense of excitement. Whit looked at her response and grew concerned. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm fine, I guess I didn't sleep that well," she admitted.

"Well you should feel free to take a nap. I can always call in for you."

"Don't bother. I have the day off. Besides, the Captain is willing to let me stay as long as you need me."

"Shannon, you've done way more than enough..."

"I'm only doing what I want to do," she yawned, before taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"Why would you want to hang out with a broken-down old man like me?"

"You're not..." Shannon looked like she was going to say something else, but then her eyes glazed over.

"Shannon?"

"Because you need me," came an emotionless response.

"She's almost ours," thought the entity that was pulling the strings behind Shannon's consciousness. It had helped that the lovely young cop had previously had a big crush on Whit and was still quite fond of and attracted to him. This meant that that the impulse to be with him would be so strong that she would want to give herself to him sooner, rather than later. The girl had no conscious memory of having sex with Whit, but it seemed like a very vivid dream: A very vivid dream of having the best sex of her life. The entity originally planned to wait until tonight, but it would happen much sooner than that. She could already feel the wetness forming between Shannon's legs and her desire to act upon these feelings. That would happen in less than fifteen minutes. It would just take a moment of controlling Shannon's functions to set the process in motion. After that the entity would be able to accomplish both of its tasks.

Whit had volunteered to make up the spare room, but Shannon had told him not to go to any trouble. Whit offered up his bed and Shannon readily agreed. Once in Whit's bedroom, she quickly stripped to her panties and slid her bra off from underneath a tee-shirt she had borrowed from Whit last night.

As Shannon lay on Whit's bed, she could not sleep. With every intake of air, she could smell the musky aromas of Whit's body and her arousal. She heard a little voice inside her head saying "Go to him," as her hand drifted beneath her sopping panties.

The vivid dream images popped into her head as she began to rub her pussy harder, but she could not attain release. Between her physical arousal from envisioning sex with Whit, her sympathy for Whit and her old romantic feelings, the voice kept telling her, "Don't fight it."

"Please!"

"Give yourself to him!" ordered the voice.

"Uhhh ... Please I can't ... not fair to him ... Please!"

"He wants you. All men want you, but he's the only one that matters!"

"Whit ... Uh ... only one ... Uhhhh!"

"You want Whit!"

"Want ... Uhhhh," groaned the helpless girl.

"You need him!!" insisted the voice.

"Need ... him ... Uhhh..."

"Give yourself to Whit forever!!!" screamed the voice

"Yes ... Uhhh ... I give myself to ... Whit!

"You equate pleasure with serving him. Now that you are his, scream it to the world and you will have your release!"

"Yes, I'm his forever!!!!" Shannon screamed out loud, as the most powerful orgasm of her life destroyed whatever tiny piece of resistance was left, while her brain was fried in general.

Whit heard a scream in his bedroom and he ran in. He saw Shannon lying naked on the bed with her eyes closed, the heady smell of her arousal in the room. "Shannon! Are you OK?!" he said as he leaned over her to see. Her eyes snapped open and she pulled him on top of her and kissed him deeply, while her hand fished under his robe and into his boxers.

Whit couldn't believe what was happening. Here was the gorgeous Shannon Leary throwing herself at him.

For a split second, he felt guilty and tried to fight her off of him. Then he heard a voice inside of his head. "It's alright Caro. I'm here. My body's gone, but I'll always be with you. She wants you, Caro, she needs you. Take this wonderful gift she's giving you."

Before Whit knew what was happening, he felt his member being guided into Shannon's hot snatch. "Oh Shannon!" he groaned.

"Take me! Take meeeeee!" she screamed, as her body climaxed after only about a minute of his thrusting.

Whit was lost in lust. "Take her!" cried Anna's voice in his head. "When you're with her, you're with me!"

As Shannon's body came down from her climax, she felt another one building, as Whit continued to drive in and out of her sloppy pussy. She had done what the voice had told her. She had given herself to him in every way. She had been rewarded by the climax she had while masturbating and the one she just had. She would be the perfect lover for him. Her nubile young body was his. She yearned to give him pleasure. She began to moan as climax number three continued to build.

Whit continued to pound his shaft into Shannon's enslaved pussy, not realizing what he was doing to her. He continued to hear Anna's voice in his head offering encouragement, as the heat of Shannon's loins were causing his to burn with equal desire. This sex was far different than last night. It was completely primal. He was taking this beautiful woman to be his. He wasn't quite sure about how she would be his, but Anna had told him that as long as he was with Shannon, he would be with her. At the moment, that was all that mattered to the formerly bereaved, but now ecstatic man.

He felt his climax coming on, as Shannon had momentarily opened her unfocused eyes that were driven by animal lust. As he saw them come into focus, she moaned, "You've taken me! Now I'm yours Whit! Yours forever!!!" as she climaxed causing his cock to shoot his seed deep into her spasming channel.

As Whit's senses returned he saw a worshipful look in Shannon's eyes. "Oh Master! Thank you for taking me! I'll be so good to you, I promise!" she proclaimed.

"Shannon! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, Master."

"Please don't call me that."

"OK ... what should I call you?"

"Whit."

"OK ... Whit," she said, fighting not to call him "Master".

Whit thought back to the voice he heard in his head: Anna's voice.

"Did Anna do this to you?"

"I don't know Anna."

"How did this happen then?"

"I listened to the wonderful voice in my mind. The voice knew what I wanted ... what I needed. I had always had a big crush on you, though it had somewhat diminished lately. When I saw you suffering, my heart reached out to you. For some reason, now I know that I made love to you last night. At breakfast I thought it was a dream, but the wonderful voice knew what I needed to do. It controlled my body as the rest of me slept. Mmmmm ... you were the best lover I ever had, Mas ... I mean Whit."

Whit did not know how it happened, but somehow, his wonderful Anna had come back to him. Somehow she was sharing the lovely Shannon's body and influencing her mind. He knew that Anna had enslaved his beautiful colleague. Even when she called him "Whit" the word "Master" was buried in its subtext. This greatly troubled him."Out of curiosity, what wouldn't you do for me?"

"There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you," she said emphatically.

Now, Whit was really worried. He truly cared for Shannon. She had a hard time making it through the police academy. He had helped her with her confidence. Based upon her somewhat affluent family, she had practically everything handed to her through most of her life. She was not use to the hardships and the rigor that the academy represented. Whit was the only person who did not look at her with scorn or with lust. He helped her to see that she could be more than just a pretty face.

When Shannon was a rookie, he found her in a bar getting blitzed. She was having a hard time getting through her first year. Whit brought her back to her place and put her to bed. Helen, his wife became jealous of the platonic attention he was giving the lovely, young officer. It had caused some of the friction in their marriage. When Whit sensed this, he backed off helping Shannon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.