The Ice Cream Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I met her at a beach party. Here's what happened after that.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I arrived the following Saturday and had a half gallon of butter pecan ice cream that I gave to John. He laughed and thanked me. Jen looked great dressed in jeans and a western shirt, but she always looked good.

We went to the motorcycle races and had a fun time. A lot of bikers looked at her; she was the kind of woman that attracted attention. I didn't leave her alone, so I felt a little better.

We ended up at my trailer where we made love again. I always used condoms with Jen for pussy sex only. We had oral sex and we even did anal. The sex with her was always fantastic.

Over the next few weeks life was great. I worked my long hours all week long but my weekends I spent with Jen. She worked her job and we talked a couple of nights a week after I got home from work.

Every weekend I took her somewhere that I figured she wouldn't normally have gone. We went to a baseball game and I bought her a hat and matching shirt. She went into the ladies restroom and put them on. She looked better in that hat and jersey than any ball player I've ever seen.

I convinced her to go to the Cedar Point amusement park. She told me she hadn't been there since she was a kid. We rode all the roller coasters and acted like a couple of teenagers. We rode the dodgem cars and lots of other rides.

When it came to eating out it wasn't the fancy restaurants that she was used to. We went to western bars and steak houses; even went to a few fast food restaurants. It was kind of a change in life for Jen but she really seemed happy. Even John told me he had seen a big difference in her.

Jen did ask if we could go to a party with some of her friends. I agreed to go but Jen acted a bit different around them. The happy go lucky, I love you girl I was getting used to changed a little. She talked with her friends and I felt a bit jealous.

I probably didn't need to but it was like I was looking after her. Guys might give her a light hug or touch her hand or shoulder, which bothered me. I knew part of it was her personality. She danced with a few guys but it bothered me quite a bit and I told her so.

"Are you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. I want you as my girl."

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately. We spent most of the rest of the night together. Her friends didn't seem too happy about it but I didn't care.

When it came to sex, we tried every position I knew. She loved to ride me so I could play with her tits. I loved eating out her pussy till she would orgasm. After that a good fuck was in order.

Jen worked out after work at least three times a week. She blamed it on me for taking her to the restaurants we went to but she didn't mind. I remember telling her she didn't need to work out so hard, she always looked so good. She told me it's why she kept the body she had. It takes work to keep in shape.

Things were still going good. We had been together for about six weeks when she called me on a Friday after work and asked if she could come over. She has never asked to come over during the week and we were going to be together on Saturday taking in another baseball game.

I told her she was always welcome to come to my place. I did wonder why she needed to see me. I doubted she just wanted sex. She arrived twenty minutes later and seemed a bit upset.

"Are you ok Jen?" I asked.

Without answering she asked me, "Jeff, do you love me?" She was staring into my eyes.

I did love her but couldn't say I totally trusted her because trust takes time and we've only been together less then a couple of months. "Yes Honey, I love you; what's the matter? I know something's really troubling you. What is it?"

"I went to my gynecologist today to get back on the pill so you wouldn't have to use condoms any more and she told me I was about six weeks pregnant." Jen had tears in her eyes. "I don't know what to do?" She started crying.

If she hadn't been with anyone else like she told me than it must have happened on our first time together when the condom came off. I held her close to me, I knew she needed assurance and to be loved.

"What do you want to do Jen?" I wasn't sure we were ready to be married and I don't know how she felt about abortion. I would leave it up to her.

"Jeff, I know that we both agreed that our past would stay in our past but I have to tell you something; I have to get it off my chest."

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

"When I was eighteen and started college I got pregnant and had an abortion without first telling my parents. They found out and when I saw them I cried. I didn't want a baby at that time; I know I couldn't have handled it. It hurt my parents deeply. I won't hurt them again. I'm going to have our baby."

She said our baby and I felt she was being honest with me. I knew I had to make the biggest decision of my life.

"Jen, you don't have to go it alone. Will you marry me? I know we haven't been together that long but we're mature adults and we can do this."

"Do you mean it Jeff? Will you really marry me?"

"It isn't something I'd joke about. I'm falling more in love with you every time I see you. Besides, I think I would be a good Dad. " I smiled at her.

"What about my parents Jeff. What should I tell them?"

"We'll tell them the truth, in fact I'll ask your Dad for your hand in marriage tomorrow."

"I love you Jeff. I know this is going to be different for both of us but we'll make it work."


I had a hard time sleeping that night. I believed I loved Jen or liked her a hell of a lot. I was a little worried about what I now knew of her past but mine might not have been the most moral either. I had slept around a bit and with a few married women. I guess that's why I get jealous easy or distrustful of others.

Hell, I was thirty, and had a good looking woman wanting to marry me. We were happy together, her parents liked me and my parents liked her. We were pretty much in a good financial state and were starting a family. A lot of people started out with a lot less and they did it, why couldn't we?

I arrived at Jen's house a little earlier than usual. We still had our tickets for the baseball game. When I arrived Jen had on her baseball cap and jersey. She smiled at me when Charles let me in. She gave me a light kiss and told me she was nervous.

We walked in the living room and asked her parents if I could talk with them. John gave me that look that said he knew something was up. Jen stood by my side. We probably looked like two scared kids.

"John, Mary, I would like your permission to marry your daughter and that we would have your blessing." Jen grabbed my hand and held on tight.

"What brought this on so soon Jeff?" asked John. "You have known each other for what? Two months," he looked over at Jen. "Jennifer, are you pregnant?" he asked. She had tears in her eyes.

I butted in. "Yes Sir, she is and it's my fault. I'm sorry, we took precautions but it happened. I love Jen and will do my best to make her happy and to be a good father to your grandchild."

John looked at us while Mary talked. "Honey," she said to Jen. "How far along are you?"

"According to the doctor, just under two months. Mom, I want to have our baby. I know we can be good parents." Her mother got up and hugged her daughter.

John spoke, "Jeff we need to have another talk but the women should be part of it. Go get us a beer and we'll all talk."

I got the beer, but it was John who did most of the talking. "You have my blessing but there are a few things that have to be said." He had to stop for a minute while Jen went to hug her dad.

"You two will have to get married within a month, before Jen shows much. When I walk my daughter down the aisle I want everyone to see her as the beautiful bride she'll be rather than thinking, 'she had to get married.'"

"Sir, we don't have to get married. We just want to do what's right for everyone concerned. Nothing would be gained for us to wait till the baby is born."

"Calm down Jeff, we're on your side. You can tell your parents but I think we can all agree that no one needs to know until she begins to show. After the wedding who cares what people think or try to figure out when she might have gotten pregnant."

"Honey, your father is right," said Mary. "We'll help you with everything. I'll get hold of a wedding planner and we'll be ready within a month."

"Look, I know everyone means well but can't Jen and I just elope?" I asked.

"Jeff, you have to understand. Jen's our only daughter and we have waited for the day when John could walk her down the aisle. You don't have to worry about the cost, if that is what's bothering you. It's the bride's parents place to throw the nicest wedding possible for their daughter."

I knew the cost bothered me some but they were right about the bride's parents throwing the wedding. It was no use arguing about this. It was their daughter and they wanted the best for her.

"Jeff, there is something else we need to talk about; it's finances and estates. I know this is going to sound crude but fifty percent of marriages don't survive. There would have to be a pre nuptial agreement that if for any reason the two of you divorced that you would both keep your present estates. I hope you understand Jeff, it's nothing personal but business."

I wanted to put a little levity in our conversation and said, "I understand John. If Jen were to leave me and we got divorced, Jen can't keep my ice cream truck." Jen smiled and slapped my arm, Mary smiled and John knew I understood.

Jen and I left for the ballgame. Like most engaged couples we figured we would make it. We enjoyed the game, beer and hotdogs. When we got back to Jen's home her parents had gone out for the night.

Jen asked me if I wanted to go skinny dipping in the pool. She said Charles would be gone for the night and it would only be the two of us in the house. We went out to the pool and got naked quickly. I got on my knees and kissed and licked Jen's belly. I wanted her to know I cared about our baby, besides I loved kissing her belly.

We swam for a little bit and started kissing. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. It wasn't long before I began to get a hard-on. I sucked and played with her tits and put my hand on her pussy. Her hand gripped my cock as we went to the pool side.

I picked her up and set her on the side of the pool. She spread her legs and I began to finger fuck her. First with two fingers and before long I had three finger going in and out of her.

"Oh God, Jeff, I don't know how much of this I can take. Oh God, it feels so good." I kept pumping my fingers faster and faster in her. I would stop for a few seconds and kiss her clit while my fingers were in her.

"Jeff, Honey, you better stop. I feel I have to pee. You'll have to stop, damn I feel like I have to pee and come at the same time. Jeff, you have to stop, please."

I didn't stop. I spread her legs ever further apart and told her to go ahead and piss. Her little bit of pee wouldn't hurt the pool at all. I told her that's why they have good filters.

She grabbed a cushion off the lounge chair behind her and lay back on her elbows with her legs spread wide. I kept finger fucking her harder and harder as she screamed out. "Jeff, I'm coming, I'm peeing! Oh God, so good."

It is really something to get a woman so turned on that she would pee and come at the same time. I kept finger fucking her and her piss was shooting across my hand into the pool. I wouldn't stop and she came all over my hand. I had her lips spread enough that she even squirted cum.

Finally I pulled my fingers out of her and watched her until her orgasm subsided.

"My God, Jeff, I've never felt anything like that ever. You are the best lover ever and you're mine." She sat up and kissed me.

I pulled her over to the steps, went up a couple and sat down with the water barely covering my cock. "My turn, Babe," I said to her. "No condom necessary.

She smiled as she came up the stairs and lowered herself down on my hard cock. She felt so tight for a woman who just had a gigantic orgasm. My bare cock in her pussy felt so good. A lot of it might have been in my mind but it felt the greatest ever. The only problem was I didn't last long.

I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her. She sat down hard on my cock and was bottomed out, deep within her. "I feel you coming in me Jeff. Fuck me Baby, fuck me hard."

After I came she continued to sit there and rub back and forth with my cock buried all the way in her. I felt myself get soft but she didn't stop and I started getting hard again. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and felt she was coming again. After she came she got off of me and sucked my cock till I had a mini come and my cock became soft.

We swam for about another half hour before getting out of the pool. We got dressed and went inside and Jen made us a sandwich and handed me a beer. Her parents came home about a half hour later. I said my hellos and then my goodbye's and headed for home.

The next day I was going to my parents and tell them I was getting married.


When I walked in my parents home they could tell something was up. I don't even know what kind of look was on my face but my stomach was jittery.

"What is it Jeff?" my Mom asked. "You looked worried or something. You usually come in smiling and give me a kiss."

"Sorry Mom," as I gave her a kiss. "I have something on my mind I need to tell you."

"Is something wrong?" asked Dad.

"Well, I guess it's how you look at it." I looked over at my parents. "Jen and I are getting married."

Both Mom and Dad were happy. Dad had a big smile on his face and Mom smiled and hugged me. "When are you planning on getting married? This year or next?" asked Mom.

"Next month, Mom. Jen is pregnant and we're getting married before she begins to show. The Bradley's are doing the planning but I need a list of addresses of our relatives to invite. Would you make me a list?"

"You do love her don't you Jeff, and she loves you? You don't want to get married because of the pregnancy," my Dad said.

"Dad, I'm thirty years old and yes I believe we love each other. Our relationship is a lot more than just the sex. How strong our feelings are remain to be seen but I want my child to have a mother and a father who loves him or her." I chuckled, we didn't know if it would be a boy or a girl yet.

"Mary, that's Mrs. Bradley asked me to invite you and Dad over for dinner next Sunday. It's to talk about the wedding. Can you be there?"

"Of course," my Dad said. "I have to say though that you look a bit nervous."

"Dad, I won't lie to you. I'm scared as hell, but I really care for Jen and I can do this. I just need your support."

"Jeff, we will always support you; that's what parents do regardless of the age of their kids," replied Mom. I remember Jen's Mom saying something similar.

After dinner I left mom and dad's and went to see Jen. She was a little surprised to see me but happy. "What is it Jeff? Did you talk to your parents? What did they say? Are they coming here next week?"

"Easy Jen! My parents love you and yes, they will be here next week. I did tell them about the pregnancy but told them not to tell anyone else. I came here because if we're engaged you need a ring. I've come to take you to the jewelry store."

"That's so sweet; I really do love you, I don't care if I've known you for six weeks or six months," replied Jen.

"I brought my credit card; Jen I have something major to tell you. I don't have the money your family has and I can't buy you the kind of things your use to. I'll do my best but we'll have to budget our finances. I want to support you and between our salaries we can have a good life."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.