My Former Succubus - Cover

My Former Succubus

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapeter 4: Bait and Switch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapeter 4: Bait and Switch - College geek, Josh, returns to his room to find his equally geeky roommate entertaining an unusual guest.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Body Modification   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Master, it is important that I get your permission to have the girls perform a special exercise for you and Martin."

"What kind of exercise?" I asked dubiously.

"They have made a huge breakthrough in their training. For us to proceed, I need your permission."

Beth was up to something. How did I know? In the week that I had known my girlfriend, she was ALWAYS up to something. "Does it involve you changing the personalities of the girls or changing their affections in any way?"

"No, Master. The change I'm talking about is purely perceived as 'physical'."

I thought about it. Beth was being cagey, but if there were no changes to the women's minds, I guess I could live with that. "OK. Am I going to be sorry, that I am going along with this?"

"Not in the long run," she grinned.


That night, I was l waiting for Beth and Kelly to come back to my room. Martin had planned to stay with Nora in her and Kelly's room. There was a knock on the door. When I answered it, I saw Kelly standing there.

"May I come in, Master?"

"Of course, Kelly. Where's Beth?"

"She'll be coming back soon. She went to the library disguised as me to do a little research."

"Nobody will buy that!" I laughed, "When was the last time you went to the library?"

"Oh, I go to the library a lot more than you realize, Master?" she grinned cryptically.

I looked at Kelly's smoking hot body and I felt really horny. "Well, baby, why don't we start without her? I want you now."

"Oh, Master, I thought you'd never ask!" she cried, as she threw herself at me and we fell back on the bed. Kelly's clothes seemed a bit different than she usually wore, but at the time, I was too busy removing them to see what they looked like. Soon we were naked and kissing passionately. Kelly's kisses seemed different than usual. I figured that this was part of the technique that Beth was telling me about earlier. Then she climbed on top of me and lowered herself on my rock hard shaft. The look she was giving me was the most intense one I have ever received.

"Oh! This feels so good! I knew it would!" she moaned, as I felt her tight pussy muscles contract around my cock, milking me for all I was worth. "Oh fuck me, Master! Please give me your seed! Please ... fill me up!"

"This talk was really turning me on. I rolled her over so I was on top and I began to pound into her. As she happily squealed, "You're mine!" I growled.

"Oh, Yes, Master! I can feel it happening! Uh ... Thank you for taking me!"

"Give yourself to me!" I cried, as I felt my climax coming on. I was not sure why all of this submissiveness was turning me on, but it was.

"Oh, Master! Cum in me, please! Take me!"

I opened my eyes and saw a wild look in her green eyes. As I felt my member fully inflate, before its release, I heard her cry out in passion. "Uhhhh! Yessssss!" as I felt her pussy muscles contract in what I perceived to be an extreme orgasm. Seconds later, my seed poured into her womb, as her mouth found mine and hungrily kissed me.

We stayed like that for a while, connected at our mouths and groins, Kelly kissing me intensely; me trying to keep up, with my oversexed slave/girl friend. Finally, I couldn't keep up and broke the kiss, causing a momentary pout on my partner, before her smile returned.

"Thank you, baby! That was incredible!"

"Thank you, Master for taking me. See how good I can be? Please promise that you'll never let me go."

"I promise," I smiled with a yawn.

I closed my eyes and lay there, as I felt my obedient girlfriend, stroking my head; not realizing how badly I fucked up. Before I drifted off to sleep, the last thing I heard her say was: "Thank you for giving me everything I desire. Now we can all be together."


About an hour later, I was awoken by Nora's form. "Don't worry, Josh. It's me, Beth," she said as she leaned down and kiss me."

After shaking out the cobwebs after the kiss, I smiled at her. "What did you do to Kelly?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"Yeah. It's just that she was so sexually charged."

"She's a sex genie. That's her existence."

"She was incredibly passionate."

"Let's just say that she was quite motivated."

As I stared into Nora's eyes, I sensed that something was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Soon, my darling girlfriend was giving me a blowjob. I knew that it was wrong, but looking into my roommate's girlfriend's eyes, with tufts of her auburn hair flying as she bobbed, was a huge turn on. Between Beth's talent and the erotic image of Nora, I didn't last long.

"Well, I see you still want Nora," she grinned.

"No I don't. I'm attracted to Nora, but Nora's Martin's girlfriend," I said.

"A mistake, I made not knowing the landscape of your desire. A mistake that I have since corrected."

"What do you mean?"

"Nora is now yours."

"What?!"

"Earlier tonight you were making love to Nora, not Kelly."

"But it was Kelly..." I thought, but then I remembered "Kelly's" eyes. Kelly's eyes were blue. The woman who was a mirror image of Kelly's eyes, were green."

"And you went to the library looking like..." I started.

"I do right now," she interrupted in perfect Nora voice.

I berated myself for missing the signs. She had kept saying things like: "Thank you for taking me!" and "Now we can all be together." Also, how she talked about her using the library, which Nora did all the time; Kelly never did. The signs were all there but I was distracted by my lust.

"She and Kelly have been practicing their illusion capability. Nora is quite advanced for her stage. She only had problems with getting Kelly's eye color."

"Yeah, I missed that..."

"I also know how possessive you get during sex. As you and I have power over Nora to make her have sex with you and your semen is an aphrodisiac to her, you in essence enslaved her and turned her into your sex genie."

"You tricked me!"

"Maybe a little, but this was a legitimate test of Nora's sex genie capabilities. Is it my fault you couldn't tell your slave from another man's?" asked Beth.

She had me, but now I was worried about Martin. "What is Martin going to say?"

"Martin is all for it. He stands to get something better," she grinned.

"But you said..."

"I know," she interrupted. "I promised you I wouldn't enslave anymore girls and I will keep my promise to you, my darling Master."

"Then what will he get? You?"

"Don't be silly, Master, I'm already taken. I'm yours. Just trust me. I will help Martin without breaking my promise to you."

I sighed. Seeing Nora looking at me was a bit disconcerting to me still. "Baby, please turn back to your natural form."

"With pleasure, sighed Beth, as she changed into the lovely succubus, she was.

I snuggled into her arms, as I felt her tail gently caress my back. We kissed and cuddled for a bit, as I drifted asleep, she awakened me. "We're sleeping in the girls' room tonight?" she said, as she took Nora's form.

"OK," I said, half asleep, as she helped to dress me.

"Nora" then walked me down the hallway and down the stairs. My mind was reeling from the last few hours and I just wanted to snuggle into Beth's arms and go to sleep. When we got there, the girls were already sixty-nining on the bed, but tackled me and proceeded to kiss me all over my body. Beth, in Nora's form, took off her clothes and, joined in the kissing session. I was too tired to become aroused, but I reveled in the feeling of all of the adoration I was receiving, Soon I heard a voice, "Master, I will be with my old master one more night as part of my deal. I will return to you in the morning."

"OK, Nora," I smiled, as I snuggled in between the lovely ladies lying on the bed and fell asleep.


The next morning, I felt a warm sensation on my cock. I looked into Nora's vibrant green eyes and she deeply kissed me. I figured at that point, that Kelly was giving me the pleasant wakeup call. "Do you like Master?" came Nora's voice after she broke the kiss.

"Very much, Beth, would you mind becoming Kelly, so I can have the 'Kelly twins'?"

"Of course Master," she smiled and instantly looked like Kelly."

I started kissing her again. When I broke the kiss, I looked into her beautiful, shining green eyes and..."Shit! Nora!"

Nora blinked back to her appearance. "Sorry Master, but the Mistress told me to do this."

"Where's Beth?!" I asked, Nora did not answer.

I pulled my member from a disappointed Kelly's mouth and tossed my clothes on. I then ran up to my room, worrying what I would find when I got there. When I got to the door, I heard the telltale signs of sex coming from inside the room. I quickly opened the door and closed it behind me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.