My Former Succubus - Cover

My Former Succubus

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 3: My Roommate's Kind of Sort of "Succubus"

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Roommate's Kind of Sort of "Succubus" - College geek, Josh, returns to his room to find his equally geeky roommate entertaining an unusual guest.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Body Modification   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

The next morning I was awoken by Martin and Nora, walking into the bedroom hand-in-hand. My two women were still sleeping, as I carefully climbed off the bed. "Martin, could I talk to Nora for a moment?"

"OK, I have to take a shower, but you better not say anything that would make her want to leave!" he warned.

"Nothing he could say would make me do that, Master" smiled Nora, as she blew him a kiss and he left.

"Nora, I have to ask ... what happened?"

"I met Beth. She was so beautiful ... I couldn't help myself. She made me feel so good. Then, she gave me to Martin," said Nora, as her eyes took on a hazy look.

"But you don't like guys..."

"Of course I like guys. I always thought you were nice," she giggled.

"No, I don't mean like that."

"Well if you really must know, I still don't like guys like that," she grinned.

"But what about Martin?"

"He's my Master. It is my job as a sex genie apprentice to love my Master."

"But do you enjoy having sex with him?"

"Very much! He's my perfect lover!"

"More so than any woman?"

"Of course."

"What about Kelly?"

"You know, it's funny. Part of why I wanted to become a 'sex genie' was to get to make love to her, but now that doesn't seem anywhere near as important. Now I know that I'll sleep with her sometimes, but I'll always love being with my Master more."

"I thought you didn't like guys that way."

"My master is the exception."

I saw Kelly climb off the bed. "Mmmm, good morning Master. I felt her hands run over my body causing something to stiffen. Kelly must have had radar, because she noticed it and soon it was in her hands.

"You don't mind if I help my Master, roommate?" asked Kelly

"Of course not, Sister Kelly. It is our job to please our Masters," smiled Nora.

"And I really love my work," she grinned, before making my cock disappear into her mouth.

"Me too!" exclaimed Nora, as soon she began to take off her clothes and wait for her master to return to his bed.

I took one look at Kelly's cute derriere and decided that I wanted to fuck it. I pulled Kelly off of my cock and looked at her. "I am an anal virgin and I want you to be my first," I grinned.

"Oooh me too! Fuck my virgin ass, Master!" she squealed.

"You better let me help," smiled Beth, who had awakened.

Beth began to "Jill off" and soon she was squirting copious amounts of her lubricating pussy juice. She scooped some on her finger and then began to finger Kelly's anus, as her charge moaned in delight. Beth began to stuff Kelly's butt with her juices. "Baby, pretty soon I'll teach you how to make your ass self-lubricate, but for now, this will make this pleasurable for both of you. Now get on all fours on the bed," she said, as Kelly eagerly scampered into position.

Then Beth took my cock in her hands, giving it a quick coat of lube before guiding the tip to Kelly's back door. "Now sweetie, just relax. Don't fight it."

Soon, I found myself stroking in and out of Kelly's tight ass, as she mewled in pleasure below me. "Oh, Master ... fuck me! Fuck me deep! I never thought this could feel so good!"

I looked down and I saw Beth licking Kelly's pussy from underneath her. Kelly began to moan in earnest. "Oh Master! Fuck Me!" she grunted. "Fuck my tight little asshole ... Oh! Stuff me with your wonderful cock!"

After that I couldn't make out what Kelly was saying, but I was far too turned on to listen anyway. I did hear her making a strange keening sound, as her grunting continued. I felt my seed begin to boil, as Kelly was now actively thrusting back into my impaling cock as it was balls deep on every down stroke."

Then it happened. I felt her ass tighten as her pussy was beginning to climax. "Fuck meeeeee!" she cried.

I fired deeply into her bowels as she started to scream, as her orgasm claimed her.

When it was over, she was still groaning, as she came down from what seemed like an earth-shattering climax. I felt her sphincter continue to squeeze my softening member, almost reluctant to let her first butt fuck end. Finally I came out with a pop, and I jumped on my girls and made a pile of flesh as we kissed and caressed each other all over. My mouth found Kelly's as we deeply frenched. I felt Beth sucking me back to hardness, before mounting me and riding me in Kelly's form, as I was still kissing the original. Fucking the "Kelly twins" was too much for my over-stimulated body and mind to handle. I fairly quickly fired a load into a second Kelly that morning, as the first one continued to give me a sloppy tongue kiss.

While I was losing my third virginity, my roommate had returned and was making love to his own sort of succubus. Apparently, Martin was too busy with his own girlfriend to notice me fucking my very own 'Double Mint' girls. Nora was moaning and seemed just as happy as when I spoke to her about Martin. Martin was not exactly depressed either.


After we all went to breakfast, Beth took her charges back to their room for some succ ... I mean, "sex genie" training. It gave Martin and me a chance to talk. I was not exactly thrilled at the prospect.

"OK, dude! What's going on? There is no way in hell..." (I laughed to myself at his use of the word) " ... that I could be with Nora. I've had a crush on her since freshman year..."

"You and practically the whole school. She was gay, so I'm sure there a number females crushing on her too," I laughed.

"Well that's exactly my point. I'm a nerd..."

"You mean a 'Geek', you're too geeky to be a nerd," I corrected.

"Just so. Why would a beautiful lesbian girl be in submissive love with me?"

"Sometimes, my friend, you just can't question your luck. If you do, it may all turn out to be a dream."

"I know, but with you, Beth and my ex..."

"Do you want to be happy and have Nora?"

"Of course, but..."

"No buts! First of all, don't question any of this. Forget that you ever dated Kelly. While you were in love with Nora, I was the one who had a thing for Kelly. Now we both have what we want. I will tell you that Beth is special. I know what you're thinking and it would be a good idea to put it right out of your mind right now, if you like living," I paused to take a breath. "If you want Nora, you need to do three things..." I almost made a Python joke there, but knew that it would have been wasted on Martin. "One: Don't ever ask about this again. Two: Love and cherish Nora. Three: Don't hurt her, unless she purposely asks you to do it, of course. If you can do all these things, you will have a happy life together," I concluded.

Martin nodded. I could tell that he was somewhat freaked out, but he knew that he could never get a girl as amazing as Nora on his own. This was his one shot at happiness. He would not blow it.


A couple of hours later the girls returned to our room. "I think you two will be very happy with how my apprentices are progressing," said Beth.

"We did have a bit of a setback, Master. Part of me started to panic about my new life." said Kelly.

Nora looked at Martin. "Me too, but then Beth let us lick her wonderful nectar between her legs."

"Mmmm ... it's so yummy," moaned Kelly.

"Anyway, then Beth had Kelly go down on me," said Nora.

"While I was licking her beautiful pussy, Nora was telling me how beautiful I was."

"You are beautiful, Kelly. I've always thought so." I said.

"That is part of why I love you, Master," she grinned, as she responded.

"I think part of the problem was that the girls did not realize how vast a change being sex genies would be to their lives. I just reminded them of why they signed on in the first place," whispered Beth into my ear.

"I'll admit that it took me a while to get use to the thought of 'this'," said Nora, as she fished out Martin's cock and started stroking it hard, "but I can't deny how good it makes me feel," she grinned before pushing Martin on his bed, climbing on top of him, so her skirt was covering their activities, and moaning. Apparently Nora wasn't wearing any panties, as evidenced by her moans and the look of passion etched on her face.

"Beth reminded me that I am at my most beautiful when I have your beautiful cock inside me," husked Kelly, as she mirrored her roommates actions, and soon my shaft was buried inside her pussy. I guess Kelly wasn't wearing any panties either. "Oh yeah! Fuck me! You are making me more and more beautiful."

"Roll her on her back, Master. I want her to eat me," grinned Beth.

I complied, as Beth lowered her drenched pussy on her charges face, as I saw Kelly eating her like a pro and heard my girlfriend moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.