My Former Succubus - Cover

My Former Succubus

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 2: My Girlfriend, the Former Succubus

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Girlfriend, the Former Succubus - College geek, Josh, returns to his room to find his equally geeky roommate entertaining an unusual guest.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Body Modification   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. After I awoke from my nap, I smiled to see the smiling face of "Porn Star Kelly". "Master, I know this form pleases you."

"It does, but I'd prefer the original Kelly right now."

Her body kind of shimmered and before me was a perfectly proportioned, Kelly Stein. Her breasts had lost two cup sizes, she had lost about five inches in height. She was a tiny bit chunky, but still incredibly hot. "Is this better?" asked in perfect Kelly tone.

"Yeah," I sort of stuttered. "Porn Star Kelly's" voice was much sultrier, but there was something really hot about her normal voice.

The Kelly who stood before me was an exact duplicate of my roommates ex. At the moment, that was exactly what I wanted. Apparently I was not the only one who knew what I wanted.

"Oh, Josh! You know I went out with Martin to get to you," she husked, as she straddled my erection with her nude form, lowered herself on me and then began to ride me like she did in my dreams.

I got caught up in the fantasy. "You're mine!" I growled.

"Oh, yeah, Josh! Fuck me! I'm' all yours baby. My pussy is all yours, honey. Nobody else will ever fuck it! Only you!" moaned Kelly's voice.

"Oh, baby! I'm cumming!" I cried out, as I felt the first spurt of my seed leave my body.

"Oh yeah! DO IT! Fill my womb with your baby juice!"

I felt her cunny bear down on my shaft, as I could tell she was cumming too.

I fired rope after rope into the doppelganger of Kelly Stein and then she collapsed on top of me.

After a few moments, I pulled Beth into a deep kiss.

"So you like?" she asked.

"Very much!" I grinned. I then thought for a moment. Somehow, Martin had slept through the whole thing. Then it occurred to me. This might be a blessing in disguise. We could simply tell Martin that he just dreamed the whole succubus thing. I came home with my new girlfriend and we found him lying in the pentagram. I quickly told Beth my idea and she agreed that it would simplify everything.

"Now there's the matter of your face and body," I smiled, as I got an idea. Revert back to your normal form."

Within seconds, my lovely bright pink, fanged and tailed lover was before me. "What now, Master?"

"Now this," I leaned in and passionately kissed her, while fondling her big bright pink breasts. Beth moaned into my mouth, before I broke the kiss. "You look so hot in your natural form!"

"I'm glad you like it, Master" she smiled.

I sighed. I would have loved to have played some more with Beth's exotic body, but I figured I needed to get down to business. "I was thinking about what you should look like. Rather than just copy a particular human form, I want you to come up with a human appearance that is close to your own, using your own facial features."

"Do you mean like this?" she asked, as she shimmered and there before stood a lovely young, dark haired olive skinned woman, with a lovely body, about my age.

"That's perfect! I see the resemblance..." I said before getting quiet at her somber expression. "This was you before you became a succubus."

"Yes, Master," she said meekly.

"You're beautiful!" I said in awe.

"No I'm not, Master. I never felt happy with this appearance, so I sold my soul to look the way I wanted to..." she began to weep.

"That's OK, Beth," I comforted.

"You see, if I'm beautiful now, then I did the rest..." she started to cry in earnest.

"For nothing," I thought sadly in my head.

I needed to comfort her. But I did not know what to say. I just held her in my arms. After a few minutes, I knew. "Beth, you have to leave the past behind. You have a whole new life with me. I've known you less than a few hours and I ... I think I'm falling for you!" I blurted.

"But you can't fall in love with your succ ... I mean 'sex genie', Master," she said.

"You're more than that to me."

"Beth started crying again."

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"I'm just so happy that you're my Master!"

"Well, as far as the world is concerned, you have to be my girlfriend. I think that it would be too confusing to keep a separate relationship."

"But I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend. I'm a silly, young, vain girl!"

"No! You WERE a silly, young, vain girl. Now you're my beautiful girlfriend!"

"Will I still get to serve you?" she asked, with a look that almost broke my heart.

"I hope so! What we just did was amazing. Now I want to make love to my girlfriend, Beth, though."

"OK, Master," she smiled.

"You better get used to calling me Josh," I smiled back.

"OK, Josh, darling," she beamed through the remainder of her tears, as she captured my mouth with hers.

Her lips tasted like honey, as she kissed me with a romantic ardor that seemed very un-succubus-like. My last coherent thought (before all the blood rushed out of my brain, heading to points south of the equator) was that Beth's mind had reverted back to being human. This was the view she had of herself. From making love to her earlier, I had no doubt that in every important way, Beth was human.

After making love, I tossed her one of my sweatshirts and somehow she produced her own panties and sweats and we got dressed. Then we helped "Sleeping Ugly" onto his bed and under his covers (as he was till naked). Soon, he awoke looking up at us. "What happened?! Where did she go?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, wearing my best poker face.

"The succubus ... wait a minute ... who are you?" he asked suspiciously, as he looked at the girl who had her arm around my shoulder.

"This is my new girlfriend, Beth..." I started, realizing that I had forgotten to assign her a surname.

"Beth Andros," she beamed, as I sighed with relief at her quick thinking.

"What do you mean 'succubus'? Beth and I came back here and found you passed out on the floor with your 'little willie' at half mast. Then, we then put you to bed."

"Are you sure she's not a succubus?"

Beth and I both laughed before I continued. "She's a fellow Comp-Sci/Engineering major. She heard I was taking the 404 Course and asked me if I thought she should add it."

"Actually, I've seen you around and heard about your work. I was just looking for an excuse to talk to you," she grinned.

"Not that you really needed one. I was hooked from the moment you opened your mouth," I played along, but in reality what I said was true. Beth grinned back at me knowingly.

"I wonder where she went. She should have killed me," mused Martin.

"I know I don't really know you, but don't you think that it is likely that you just dreamt it. I mean you do look kind of pale..." started Beth.

"You can get that way from not eating and by throwing up, because you are obsessed over a girl," I volunteered.

"By the way, you called me your girlfriend," smiled Beth.

"After what we did, I just assumed..."

"Of course, so did I. It's just nice to hear we're on the same page, sexy," she grinned with a wink.

I laughed and felt myself flush from the comment. I was actually blushing. Beth laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well, you can't blame me for thinking you were a succubus. Josh has never had a serious girlfriend; especially, one as hot as you."

"That's so sweet of you to say. I guess I clean up OK, but at heart, I'm just a little ol' computer geek, just like my Joshua."

During this exchange I figured how to get Martin to accept our version of recent events. "Martin, in your dream what did the succubus look like?"

"Like a slutty version of Kelly," he said, while I felt myself grow hard remembering what she looked like.

"Well, duh!" I laughed.

"What?" asked Beth.

"Kelly Stein dated Martin and broke his heart. Since then, her ghostly memory has been sucking the life out of Martin; just like a succubus would. No wonder you had a dream, like that."

"Poor baby," said Beth, seeming sincerity. "You should let it go though, Martin. You're obsession is just not healthy. There are plenty of fish in the sea."


After Beth's pep talk and about a dozen glasses of water we got him, Martin seemed better. I'm sure he felt even better when Beth had volunteered to help find him a new girlfriend. As we walked to the snack bar for a late dinner I said, "I wish you hadn't said that to Martin. It will break his heart if you fail."

"Oh, Ye of little faith," she laughed.

"What?"

"I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding a nice girlfriend for Martin."

"Not you, I hope."

Beth laughed, as she pulled me in a little closer, so that her arm was around my shoulder. "Of course not, silly. I'm already taken."

I smiled "I know. I just wasn't expecting..."

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" she shouted and I cracked up. "She may not be a demon any more, but she's still the same girl I fell for when we first met," I thought. Instead I played along."Do you plan to torture me in 'The Comfy Chair'?"

"No, but I plan to use the 'Soft Cushions'," she grinned, as she brought my hand to her chest and I laughed.

After our laughter died down, something popped into my mind. "Out of curiosity, where did you get the panties and sweats from?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.