Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Based on a true report in the news, this is the story of how the cheer squad and the football team all bonded (pun intended). Lots of bonding takes place. This is a nasty story, folks.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

It all happened very quickly, so quickly, in fact, that Brad's head was swimming almost from the second his body landed on top of the soft warmth that was his sister's nakedness. Her hands came to grip his hips and she pulled, and then pushed, signifying what she expected him to do. His frazzled brain recognized that part, and he started simulating coitus.

"Kiss me!" she hissed, as she spread her legs and wrapped them over the back of his thighs. She had seen a woman do that on the internet, when she was exploring a website she wasn't supposed to look at.

So he was kissing her, and it looked like he was humping her, when Paul and Linda Riley opened the attic door to find the lights on. They were followed by half a dozen naked kids, as they stepped into the attic.

To be honest, they probably would have gotten away with it anyway. As soon as Linda saw the two young people, she knew instinctively why they were not doing this downstairs, where everyone could see them.

After all, it was incest.

But in his enthusiasm to make it look good, Brad forgot that he actually had a boner, and on one unfortunate lunge, the tip of that boner caught where it was intended to catch, and slid effortlessly all the way into his sister's virgin belly, right to the base, which then crushed her clitty.

That felt different, to put it mildly. It felt so different to him that he froze. His butt wiggled automatically, trying to extend the sensations, and keep them going. It basically looked like he was either cumming in her, or trying to make her feel really good.

Mandy, for her part, wasn't left out of the sensation situation. Her lips broke from his and she said the only thing that was completely obvious to her at that moment.

"Ohhh Brad, you're in me so deep!"

"Fuck, that's hot!" whispered Erica Strauss, who had just been fucked by Coach Riley for a second time, after which he asked "Where's that hot little friend of yours?" That's when the search for Mandy and Brad had begun. But coach hadn't shot off in her this time, so there was no sperm running down the insides of her thighs. There should have been, because she'd gotten at least three loads already that night.

"That is hot," said a male voice, which happened to be that of Chad, her brother. His hands slipped around his little sister's waist and rose to fondle her breasts.

"Shit," said Paul Riley.

"She wasn't cherry nohow," said Dumbrowski. "He fessed up earlier. He been fucking her regular for a while, now."

"Shit!" groaned Paul.

"I'm a virgin," said Janice, who had sampled two boys, and now wanted to find out what a man felt like in her.

Coach turned to look at her.

"Not for long, sweet thing," he said. He pulled her toward the door, but then stopped. "You two don't have to hide up here any more. We all know about you. So when you're finished, you can come back downstairs and join the party again." He cackled, and led the group back to the door and down the stairs.

Brad and Mandy heard him, but only barely. They were much too busy exploring this new thing that had burst upon them like an ocean wave tumbles a surfer off his board.

Mandy's body didn't require any brain power to know what was happening to it. Nature had prepared her for this moment years earlier. Internal muscles she didn't even know she had, came to life, rippling, squeezing, relaxing, loving the thick thing that was plundering her virgin sheath.

And Brad didn't have to think about it either. His hunches and humps were instinctive. The only reason he went in and stayed in, occasionally, was because that felt so wonderful to do. He wasn't even aware that he was building an orgasm in his sister that she would never forget, even into her nineties.

Almost mindlessly, their bodies did the mating dance, a dance neither had practiced, but which both did flawlessly, until her orgasm was upon her and she shrieked with the joy of it, while his throat was suddenly paralyzed as every ounce of strength in his body went toward getting his penis as deep in her as possible, while thick, rich spurts of virile semen flooded through his shaft and into her body.

His groan was of unbelievable release and satisfaction that the pain in his penis was suddenly being soothed. That part of his brain that recognized what was happening, and who it was happening with, simply reminded him that he loved her more than any other person on Earth. He never even thought of their parents. She was the only other human in the universe during those few seconds that his body tried its best to fertilize hers.

Then, devoid of energy, he simply collapsed on top of her, as her legs fell limply to the floor.


"I can't breathe!" she grunted, finally.

He rolled, to land bonelessly beside her, one arm lying across her belly. He was too weak to think about the fact that what had left his body was now trying to get to the organ just under that arm. As for her, she loved the fact that he was still touching her, now that she could breathe. They had always been close ... but nothing like this.

It only took another thirty seconds for reality to crash into them like a meteor. He moved his arm and rolled to face her.

"I am so sorry!" he croaked.

She simply leaned forward, pursing her lips and let them touch his briefly, before pulling back.

"I'm not."

"You're not?"

She shook her head tiredly.

"Except that they saw us."

He went still. "Yeah. They did."

She somehow found the strength necessary to sit up. She made it look effortless.

"But they didn't stay and make fun of us! They just left!"

"Are you complaining?" Brad raised his head, but didn't sit up.

She looked at his groin.

"I sucked that tonight," she whispered. She looked at his face. "And then you put it in me."

He started to say he was sorry again, but like she knew what he was going to say, she leaned over and lay half on top of his chest, putting one finger across his lips.

"All the way up in me," she whispered, her eyes only two inches from his.

She moved her finger and kissed him gently again, pulling back.

"And I loved it!" she mouthed.

Then she kissed him again ... long and hard.


When they went back downstairs, the first thing they saw was Chad, pressing Erica against the wall. It wasn't until they walked up to them that they realized he had his prick in her, standing up. Erica turned glassy eyes towards Brad and Mandy.

"I wanted to tell you," she panted. "But I was afraid."

Chad didn't look at them or say anything. He just kept humping upwards into his sister.

They went on to find Jennifer, Chad's girlfriend, riding Jerome Green, who looked like he was being killed.

Just about everybody was engaged in some sexual act. It was a scene so unfamiliar that they felt like they were in a dream, particularly since both of them were still naked, carrying their clothes. Mandy tugged her brother past the orgy, which was finally beginning to lose steam, and into the kitchen, where it was quiet.

They stared at each other for a while, still caught up in the strangeness of the situation. Finally Brad spoke.

"So ... what do you think we should do now?"

Mandy looked around, and went to a counter, to lean over it and tear off a paper towel. She wiped the insides of her thighs with it. Brad stared as she sopped up the leaking residue of his semen.

"I can't believe we did it," he whispered.

"I can," she said, pragmatically, scrubbing at the smears. "You made a big mess."

"I'm sorry," he said, automatically.

She looked for a trash basket, and when she didn't see one immediately, she simply tossed the wadded up paper towel into the sink. Then she approached her brother and put one of her wrists on each shoulder, with her arms straight. She let her loins bump forward into his.

"Don't ever be sorry for what happened," she said softly. She rubbed her pubic hair sideways. It was obviously intentional.

He swallowed. Then he pulled her against him and kissed her. It was a long, smoldering kiss. Finally he pushed her away.

"We better stop that or I'll want to... " He licked his lips.

"Do it again?" she finished for him.

There was a pause, but then he admitted, "Yes."

"And you think I'd try to stop you?" Her voice made it clear she thought that was unlikely.

Now his arousal made itself known, as his penis rose and bumped into her thighs.

"I can't believe I make you hard," she said, staring into his eyes.

"I can," he said.

"Let's go find a bed," she said.

"Are you serious?" His eyebrows rose.

For answer, she took his hand, led him back through the play room, where most people were now lying around, exhausted. She had to look into three bedrooms before she found one empty. Then she lay back on the bed, pulled her knees up and let them fall apart. She stared at her brother, whose penis announced what he wanted.

This time everything they did was intentional, and slow. This time they wanted to experience each second of what was happening. She reached for him, and guided him to her honey pot. He sank in slowly. Both moaned at the ecstasy of that initial penetration.

As he bottomed out in her, she pulled his face to hers.

"No man but you will ever do this to me," she whispered.

"Ohhh baby," he groaned.

And shot off in her for the second time.

The only direction he'd gone before he lost it ... was in.


They found out he didn't have to be hard to get her off. Instinctively she knew how he needed to move to get her there, and he cooperated. Youth is astonishing, and by the time she'd had an orgasm from him rubbing against her, he was hard enough again to feel her sheath around him.

So he kept going, and was delighted when she had another orgasm, whining to him about how wonderful it felt, and how much she loved him.

It wasn't until almost thirty minutes later, after she had squealed two more times, that he thought about the fact that he might be impregnating his sister.

He thought about that as he injected her with his third batch of baby makers.


They were startled to awaken naked, in each other's arms. They hadn't planned on falling asleep. It was Thor who opened the door and bellowed it was time to get up, and that the boys had to get back to the school.

It was still dark out when Paul Riley ran them back to the school. There was no grumbling. Every player had gotten laid, most of them more than once during the night. It was like a dream come true. And what made it even better was that there was the likelihood that they would be able to get laid again as the school year went on. It wasn't unusual for a cheerleader to change boyfriends, and some of them, like Maggie, Paula and Jenny didn't have steady guys at all. They were the beefy, big girls who anchored the pyramids, and caught the girls who got thrown into the air.

But they loved to fuck just like all the other girls, and they'd happily go out on a date with any football player.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.