Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition - Cover

Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based on a true report in the news, this is the story of how the cheer squad and the football team all bonded (pun intended). Lots of bonding takes place. This is a nasty story, folks.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

"Coach is fucking your sister!" hissed Jennifer to Chad, as he lunged forward and rammed his adolescent penis deep in his girlfriend's teenaged pussy. She already knew that her boyfriend had a thing for his little sister. She'd figured it out by accident one night in the back of his car as she sucked his dick. It had been last summer, and during a bad time to fuck. She was Catholic, and wouldn't let him use a condom. So they only fucked when she was sure it was safe. Other times she sucked him off. On this particular occasion, while he was moaning and groaning, he'd said his sister's name. She had used what she learned that night. If they were doing it, and she talked about Erica, it drove him crazy.

And they were doing it now. So she drew his attention to the fact that an adult male was fucking his little sister. He went nuts, pounding her in the most delightful way. She loved rough sex, the rougher, the better. She didn't care if she got rug burns on her round, tight butt.

"Dumbrowski's watching them," she panted. "I bet he fucks her next!"


Rick Bonham was a junior, and a guard on offense. He didn't have a girlfriend, because he liked to think of himself as being an untamed stallion. He had always had a little letch for Trisha Stevens, but she was black, and a senior. And then there was the little problem of her being Larry Henley's girlfriend. She knew about his crush on her, and teased him incessantly. She had teased him tonight, spreading her legs as he masturbated in front of the girls when the "judge" punished him.

But she was riding Henley, who was lying on his back on the floor. So he turned his attention to one of the new girls, Miranda. She was Hispanic, but she was still pretty dark. Plus she had puffy nipples, something he liked. He made a game out of seeing how stiff he could get a puffy nipple to become. There was the added benefit that nobody else was hitting on her yet, and that she was standing, wide-eyed, staring at Coach Riley fucking another of the new girls.

He knew Coach would try to fuck all the new girls tonight. He wanted to get to this cutie before Coach did.

He maneuvered behind her, stepped up and gently slid his hands around her, to lie on her belly. He pulled her soft, brown buttocks back against his new boner.

"Hey," he said, pulling her naked back against his chest. "Don't be scared. Nobody will make you do anything you don't want to. And if they try, they'll have to deal with me."

Then, and only then, did he slide his hands up to cup her breasts.

He grinned when she not only didn't stop him ... but leaned back against him as well.


Erica thrust her pussy up at the man riding her. She rarely got to get an adult prick in her. The only other man she got to fuck was her Uncle Rick. She wasn't going to pass up a chance to expand her horizons. And she wanted to expand her horizons.

Erica loved to fuck. She even dreamed of being a porn star some day.


Brenda Wilkinson was stunned. She may as well have been smacked in the head with a wooden mallet, because she was literally stunned. Her mother had been a cheerleader in high school, and had encouraged Brenda to do the same thing. She had even worked with her, teaching her the cheerleader "snap" and other techniques. She had said "Brenda, you're going to love being a cheerleader!"

Last year Brenda had been an eighth grader. Now, before she had actually been to a high school classroom, Brenda found herself naked, in a room full of other naked kids, who were doing the most fascinating things all around her. They were things she'd dreamed about, but never thought she'd actually do. She'd never thought she'd actually be a cheerleader, for that matter.

"Hi. I'm Ted."

Brenda looked to her right, and then up. She was short, at five-five. The boy standing beside her had to be six feet tall.

"I'm a sophomore," he said, staring down at her. "You're Brenda ... right?"

She nodded, swallowing.

He handed her another cup of that delicious punch. She was suddenly thirsty and gulped it.

"You want to see the rest of the house?" he asked. The way he said it made it seem like it would just be a harmless walk.

"Okay," she said. She was disgusted that her voice sounded too high and young.

Suddenly he swept her into his arms and kissed her. It was a long kiss, and during that kiss his tongue found its way into her mouth. That had never happened to her before. She wasn't even allowed to date yet. She was panting when he finally let her go.

"I'm a virgin." She put her hand over her mouth and wondered why she'd said that.

"That's okay," he said. "I was a virgin last year. Mrs. Riley taught me how to do it right with somebody the first time."

"Oh." It was all she could think of to say. She was finding it a little difficult to stand up, much less think straight.

"You want to fool around? I can show you a bedroom. They have a whole bunch here."

The alcohol had done its work. He was older. He was popular. She was going to find out what it was like to be grown up tonight.

"Okay," she said.


Somebody handed a cup of punch to Brad. He drank it down and then looked to see Thor Dumbrowski standing beside him, grinning.

"I told you so, man," said the big black boy, who then looked down at the white girl sucking Brad's cock.

"No fucking way, man!" growled Brad. "Nobody's fucking my sister."

"Cause you be fucking your sister!" crowed Dumbrowski. "Just like Strauss."

Brad blinked. It was hard to think. "Chad fucks his sister?"

The big center nodded. "He let me watch through the window one night. I want to fuck her too, but first I want to fuck your sister."

Linda, who had been listening, could hear a problem developing. To resolve it, she simply moved in front of Thor and started sucking his dick. She had let him have her the year before, when he was a rookie. She tried to fuck all the rookies each year. She was popular with the rest of the team, but most young men like these couldn't go long anyway, so she usually had time. She sucked hard and pulled off of the long, black penis.

"You'll get a chance with her later, Thor," she said. "But I'm ready for this right now."

Thor looked from her to Mandy, who was enthusiastically sucking Brad's cock now, trying to get more and more of it into her mouth.

"He gets to fuck her whenever he wants," he complained.

"I don't fuck her!" gasped Brad. "Nobody fucks her!"

"Shit!" growled Thor. "You saying she's virgin? I gots to fuck her now." He grinned, and put his hands on Linda's head. She was sucking him again, trying to distract him.

"Nobody's fucking my sister but me!" yelled Brad. He was suddenly dizzy and leaned, dangerously, almost falling over. Somehow Mandy knew and let go of his penis to reach her hands to his hips. He stabilized as she happily fucked her mouth on his erection.

"Gotcha!" crowed Dumbrowski. "I knew you was fucking her, man."

Linda pulled off of the big center and reached for the tub of K-Y jelly she had placed under her chair. He was big. She dipped her fingers into the jelly and jacked on his big club. Then she hopped down on all fours and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Forget her, Thor," she said, wagging her butt at him. "She's busy. I'm not." She let her belly sag, knowing from experience that would expose her split peach to the boy. She saw his eyes widen and he licked his lips. He got down behind her and reached under her to slide his hands over her flat breasts. His hips lurched forward and she hissed.

It was a good thing she'd lubed him up ... because he got the wrong hole.


For Erica, the only new part of what Coach Riley did to her was that he wasn't wearing a condom. So she got to feel the warm flow of semen splashing against her cervix for the first time. She was already addicted to sex, but every partner she'd had prior to this had worn a condom, including her brother. Now she was addicted to the feel of dangerous sperm-rich semen flooding her naked pussy.

When coach levered himself up off of her, she lifted her head and watched his cock come out of her, dripping white. He stepped aside and she saw Jerome Miller standing there, stroking his black cock. She didn't know what position he played, but she knew he ran and caught passes.

She had never had a black one in her either. She wondered if it would feel different when he spurted.

She held up her arms to him.


Maggie Potts was a junior. She was one of the two cheerleaders who threw other girls up into the air, and was an anchor for the pyramids the squad did, because she was beefy and strong. She wasn't all that feminine, and there were rumors around the school that she was a dyke. Had any of the gossips been there, they would have known they could never accuse her of lesbianism again. She didn't have a boyfriend, and she didn't want one. She was waiting for Coach Riley to finish with the new girl, the little slut who had sucked the older man's cock without even being asked to. When he got off her, Maggie was waiting. She dropped to her knees and sucked his now shrunken penis clean.

She planned on getting it nice and hard again. Paul Riley was the only man who got to fuck Maggie Potts. He had taken her virginity two years previously, and she had been sneaking into the boys shower room ever since, when she knew Coach Riley would be alone in there.

She knew that because he told her when to come. She was athletic, and could hang off his neck, impaled as he bounced her until they both came hard under the running water.

It had been a long summer, and Maggie was anxious to get his spurting prick in her again.


"Mandy!" gasped Brad. "You have to stop!"

They were finally alone. Well, as alone as you could be in a room full of naked people having sex. Dumbrowski looked like he was killing Mrs. Riley, but she was slapping his thigh, yelling for him to fuck her harder. About half of the kids had wandered off into other parts of the house. He would find them later as he tried to find an empty bedroom to hide his sister in. The ones who remained were in various stages of having sex. It was like he was having some wild, porn-induced dream. But currently, the biggest problem he was having was that he was about to spurt, and his penis was firmly planted in his twin sister's mouth. She sounded like she was eating fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies, her favorite food in the whole world.

"You have to stop," he begged. "I'm gonna cum, Mandy!"

She either didn't hear him, or didn't care. And in that moment, he was so excited that it never occurred to him to remove her head from his erection by force. Instead, he gave in to the rhythmic sucking motions her mouth was repetitively doing to him, like his penis was some huge nipple and she was some huge baby. His own body produced rhythmic pulses which his voice matched as he spurted, for the first time, into something other than a tissue or old sock.

He stared, amazed that, somehow, she was unaffected by his spurting penis. She just kept sucking, swallowing several times while she did so. Finally her eyes opened and she looked up at him. She pulled back, letting her lips drag along the shaft of his softening penis until they slipped off. A string of white connected her lips to the tip of his cock until she licked her lips and swallowed again.

"I liked that, Brad," she sighed. "I liked that a lot."

"We have to get out of here!" he rasped.

She had been kneeling long enough that, even as young as she was, she labored to get her knees to work right as she stood up.

"I'm naked!" she said, looking around. "People are fucking, Brad!"

"Yeah, and some of them are going to try fucking you if we don't get out of here. Come on!"

He pulled her toward a door nearby. He didn't know where it went, but it left this room, and that was all he was intent on. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even stop to pick up his own clothes.

The door turned out to open into a dining room, the same one Jennifer had gone into to "catch" the boys peeking at the girls. He could see another room further into the house, and pulled her there. It was a living room and there were two hallways that led off into darkness.

The first room he tried was blazing with light. There was one bed and two couples were using it. Larry Henley and Trisha Stevens were there, but they weren't together. Rick Bonham had Trisha's black ankles hooked on his shoulders, and had practically folded her in half while he fucked her. She was so flexible that she could put her feet behind her head if she wanted to, and was in no distress at all. Meanwhile, Henley was on top of a new girl, with brown skin, who was shouting in Spanish. He couldn't tell if she was cursing or singing Henley's praises, but her legs were wrapped around him tightly, so it didn't look like she was in distress either.

The next room had Donna and Danny in it. They were wrapped in an ardent 69 embrace.

The third room he tried had three kids in it, two girls he didn't know and a guy who was a defensive end. One was riding his face, while the other rode his cock. The two girls were facing each other and kissing while they bounced.

He skipped two more rooms before trying another one. Mandy was complaining by then.

"Where are we going, Brad? What's going on? Why do I feel drunk? Why am I so horny?"

Finally he found an empty room. He pulled her inside and closed the door. It was black as pitch until he turned on a light, only to find that the door had no lock.

"Shit!" he barked.

"What's wrong?" yelled his sister. "Why are you cursing?" Cursing was fined in their household, to the tune of a dollar per incident. The jar they collected the money in was older than the twins were. When it got a pile of money in it, the family went out to eat, or to a show.

"You sucked my cock!" he yelled back. Then he went silent. He couldn't believe he'd said that. He was having a hard time believing any of this.

"I did, didn't I!" Mandy blinked her eyes several times and frowned. "It was fun! You tasted good!" She giggled. "I wonder if Mom does that to Daddy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.