Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition - Cover

Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based on a true report in the news, this is the story of how the cheer squad and the football team all bonded (pun intended). Lots of bonding takes place. This is a nasty story, folks.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

While her husband was getting the boys to think about sex, and getting them over to the house, Linda was going over all sorts of subjects with her girls, both new and old.

First on the list was the question "Are all of you taking the vitamins I issued to you?"

The "vitamins" she was referring to were birth control pills she got from Phil Jenson, the pharmacist who worked at the local drug store. Phil traded her the pills for sex, pure and simple. He liked anal sex, and his wife did not. Linda, on the other hand, had had pricks in every orifice in her body, other than her ears and nostrils, anyway, and loved it all.

Their plans required a "yes" to that question. Pregnant cheerleaders would destroy their dirty little sex games, that they didn't want that. Nor did they want to have to move to some other state, across the country, or flee to avoid prosecution. Any girl who said she wasn't taking her vitamins was sent home as punishment for violating "team protocols."

In this case, all the answers were positive. Not even the older girls knew what these vitamins really were. Which meant some of them were getting a double dose of birth control.

Or it would have meant that if Phil hadn't started getting his illicit pills from Mexico, instead of skimming them from the pharmacy stocks. The pills Phil traded for sex this year were counterfeits ... and were worthless for actually preventing ovulation.

But Phil didn't know that.

And, of course, neither did Linda.

That didn't matter in one sense. The affirmative answers meant that the girls had all been taking them for a month, and led Linda to the next step.

"The first thing I want to address isn't fitness, or the routines themselves. All of that will come with training. The biggest problem most girls ever have when they become a cheerleader ... is stage fright. You will be putting your bodies on display, and people - meaning men - will be watching your every move. You must have the confidence to deal with that. One of the primary reasons for the sleepover is to acquire that confidence, and instill it into every girl, so that no matter what she has to do, or how she must display herself, she feels good while doing it."

She let that sink in. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"I will never ask you to do anything I would not do myself. The best way to get comfortable with our bodies..." she finished unbuttoning her shirt and shrugged it off, "is to get comfortable with being naked. We're all sisters tonight. We're the only ones here."

She unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor, baring breasts she knew were smaller than most of those of the assembled girls.

"Strip down, ladies, and let's practice some routines while we get comfortable with our bodies."


The idea was to sneak up on the girls, and be peeping Toms. At least that's how it was sold to the newbies on the football team. The older guys knew they'd be "caught" and have to face the justice of "The Judge and Jury," comprised of Mrs. Riley and the cheerleaders, most of whom would be loaded by then.

It had always worked flawlessly. And, once things started happening, they happened so fast that most of the kids were just swept along with it. The majority of the guys had a nice buzz on anyway, by the time they got to the Riley's house. Once they were "caught" they were handed copious amounts of punch to drink as well.

And, by the time they got there, the girls had gotten over the initial reluctance to be naked together. In fact, most of them were enjoying it, either because they thought their features outshined the others, or because it was just exciting to be doing something so taboo. The punch helped a great deal. The ecstasy pills ground up and disolved in the first batch of punch helped a lot more. So did the familiarity the older girls had with having done this already. Many of them knew there would soon be boys peeking in from outside, and that was exciting too. The fact that almost all the older girls were shaved bald between their legs had been noticed, addressed, and recommended to the new girls. Now they were actually going through each routine in slow motion. The older girls, knowing what was going to happen, exaggerated the moves that left them completely exposed. Most of them were already damp.

And that's what the boys saw as they snuck up to the ten foot expanse of darkened glass that fronted the carpeted recreation room in the Riley household.


"Fuck, man," sighed a male voice. Paul had already told them that those on the inside wouldn't be able to see through the glass because of the lights being on inside, and the darkness outside. The smoked glass made it just hard enough to see that the boys naturally crowded up close to the windows.

Brad's eyes picked out his sister. She was on top of a small pyramid of girls. Their breasts were hanging down and they all tumbled together into a pile as he watched. He knew that all his worries had been legitimate. It was like Dumbrowski knew, somehow, that they were going to get to see Mandy naked. And it wasn't just Mandy. It was all the girls! His eyes skittered to the adult in the room, who was just as naked as her team! He'd been worried before. Now he had a bad feeling about all this.

"Coach," he whispered. "We shouldn't be here. My sister is in there!"

"So's mine," said Chad. "She looks pretty good without anything on. I'm surprised." He didn't sound worried at all.

Brad looked back, to see Erica Strauss stand up from the pile. He swallowed. She was gorgeous. He'd been distracted by her for weeks now, as she came to the house to spend time with Mandy. And there she was, just as he'd fantasized about. He felt his cock getting hard.

"We're not hurting anything," said his coach softly. "They show it off to everybody all the time. Maybe not quite like this, but all the men imagine them like this."

"She'd be pissed if she knew we were out here," choked Brad.

"Of course she would," said Paul, grinning in the dark. Soon this boy's sister would be on the jury ... judging her brother for being a pervert ... and voting how to punish him. That always involved making the boy get naked. The boys got judged and voted on that way too.

Just before everything turned into a free for all.

"Gentlemen," he whispered loudly. "I imagine some of you are experiencing that tension I was talking about. Feel free to deal with it in the approved way, but be quiet while you do it."


Chad Strauss was dating Jennifer Cross. They were both juniors, and had gotten together when they were both rookies on their respective teams. They had, in fact, started going together at the sleepover Chad helped raid back then. In those days, the "vitamins" Jennifer took really were birth control pills, and the few times they had taken a chance, doing the bump ugly without a condom, hadn't produced anything to worry about. But her parents watched her like a hawk, which is one reason she wasn't one of the girls who was also officially on the pill. So they didn't get much chance to get together and do what they both loved to do. Both of them were looking forward to tonight, when they'd get to fuck like bunnies for hours.

To that end, Jennifer announced that she was hot and needed to get some air. But not loudly enough for the boys to hear it through the window.

Chad made sure that when he got his stiff dick out and started stroking it like mad, that he was clearly visible from the sliding door that led to the dining room on the other side of the south wall of the rec room.

Which was the door Jennifer went to, once she was out of sight of the peeping boys, and opened quietly.

Then she returned to the rec room and went to each of the older girls and whispered something to them.

There were only four new girls, all Freshmen, and all pretty well lubricated by now. They were called into a huddle, where their team captain announced what was going on.

"The football team snuck up on us and they're on the other side of that glass, peeping at us ... the little perverts!"

The hands of older girls stopped the four rookies from standing up or turning around.

"We're gonna go catch the little bastards," whispered Donna.

"But we're naked," pointed out Miranda, a cute Hispanic freshman.

"Duh. They've already seen us. And if we rush them like this, they'll be so busy staring that they won't be able to get away. Grab a boy by the balls, and drag them back in here. We're going to put them on trial!"

The older girls giggled with excitement. This was what they'd been waiting for all night. They would seize the rooky players, while the veterans allowed themselves to be "caught" and "dragged" inside. In only one case had there been real resistance to the girls "capturing" a boy. And in that case, the football team captain for that year had grabbed his teammate's arm and said "They got us man. This isn't worth anybody getting hurt."

Again, things happened so fast that the rookies didn't have time to think about anything. Suddenly the girls rushed the double glass doors of the rec room and ran, screaming into the dark. Feminine squeals of "They're beating off!" split the air. Older boys gave up almost immediately. The older girls made sure that each rookie boy with an exposed penis was captured by grabbing said penis. Only Brad didn't have his manhood exposed. The older girls not involved in that made sure that the new girls each captured a boy by his stiff dick, actually helping them in three cases - Erica needed no assistance. Had the freshmen girls been a little less buzzed, they might have noticed that in two cases, the hand on their wrist that helped them capture a penis ... was that of the owner of the penis! By the time they all got back inside, the four new girls had been squeezing a penis for several minutes. For two of them, Mandy and Brenda, it was the first penis they'd ever handled. In the mass of screaming kids, Linda found her husband and grabbed his ear with one hand, and his erection with the other. The whole group was more or less herded back through the doors, which were then closed to prevent anyone from "escaping."

"What is the meaning of this travesty?" yelled Linda. Things began to quiet.

"It wasn't them," said Paul, sadly. "I didn't know the girls would be like this." He looked around the room, clearly looking at girl after naked girl. "We were just going to grab a quick peek at a bunch of beautiful girls. We didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Donny Riggs stepped forward. "We're sorry. You caught us fair and square. We'll do anything you say." He looked at Donna, his eyes running up and down her body. They were dating, even though he was black as the ace of spades, and she was a blond white girl. "I'm sorry, baby."

"You little pervert!" she hissed. She turned to her teammates. "I say we put them on trial! They're perverts ... and they should be punished!"

Only the new girls were trying to cover body parts. And only the new boys on the football team thought they were actually in real hot water.

"Look," said Paul. "We messed up. But if anybody finds out about this, the whole team will be disbanded. I'll be fired. Isn't there some way we can make this right without messing up the whole year?"

This was Linda's cue to step forward, letting all the boys clearly see her nude, shaved body. She knew her pussy lips were hanging down, maybe even dripping by now. She knew her nipples were rock hard and projecting half an inch off her modest breasts. She knew her dirty blond hair framed her face just so. She knew that every male in the room was staring at her hungrily.

"I'll be the judge," she said, her voice low. "And my cheerleaders will be the jury." She put her hands on her hips. "Prepare to defend your behavior."


"Shouldn't we put on some clothes?" whispered Mandy to Trisha Stevens, a senior on the squad.

"No," whispered Trisha in return. "If we stay this way, they won't be able to think."

Mandy had imbibed a few too many glasses of punch to wonder why the boys shouldn't be able to think. Instead, she enjoyed the fact that the girls were suddenly in charge. That was rare, especially when popular boys were involved. Someone handed her a chair and she looked to see that a line of them was being set up in a semi-circle around the cluster of boys. She put her chair in the line and plopped down in it. The lessons her mother had taught her about how to sit when wearing a skirt didn't come to mind. Perhaps that's because she wasn't wearing a skirt.

Then again, all along the line, cheerleaders didn't keep their knees together. Not even hardly. There were three empty chairs because those three girls, all juniors, were ferrying cups of punch to the boys, brushing up against them nakedly.

The boys milled in a knot of excited, hard-dicked teenagers. Nobody had enough sense to wonder where Linda Riley had suddenly found a gavel. She banged it on a decorative plinth she had moved in front of her chair. It didn't obstruct the view of anyone. Her knees weren't touching either.

"The court will come to order!" she called. "Where is the prosecutor?"

Jennifer jumped up. "I'll do it!" she yelled.

"What are the charges?" asked Linda.

Jennifer paced. The eyes of every male in the room followed her. Her boyfriend surreptitiously reached for his penis, which was still sticking out of his pants, and still hard.

"These boys - and Mr. Riley too - are charged with being peeping Toms, and masturbating while they looked at us naked girls! I saw them doing it myself!"

"These are grave charges," said Linda. "This behavior is clearly both illegal and immoral. Perhaps we should call the police."

"Nooo," moaned several of the boys, who were so caught up in the game that they forgot nothing was really wrong.

"Wait!" yelled Paul Riley. "Come on. The boys were just being boys. And all of you were naked! What's up with that?"

"We were working on overcoming stage fright," said Jennifer, smoothly. "Besides, you shouldn't have been peeping whether we were dressed or not!"

"You're right," admitted the boy's coach. "If you let us go, we promise never to do it again."

"Let you go?" said Linda Riley. "Oh, we're not finished with you yet, gentlemen."


Brad Jenkins was having trouble getting his mind to work. He clearly remembered being suspicious, when the girls all ran outside naked and started groping the boys. But the ecstasy that Coach had put in their water bottles was beginning to kick in, and the two girls who had grabbed him, Paula Richardson and Maggie Potts, were both so naked and so close that he had a hard time thinking of anything except that they were right there, holding on to him. He had tried to find his sister, but there were too many bodies, naked and not, writhing all around him. Then a girl handed him a cup of sweet punch and he gulped at it, only to be handed another. Suddenly, he wished he could sit down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.