Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition - Cover

Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Foreword

Fiction Sex Story: Foreword - Based on a true report in the news, this is the story of how the cheer squad and the football team all bonded (pun intended). Lots of bonding takes place. This is a nasty story, folks.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

There is a saying: Truth is stranger than fiction. The following is a verbatim copy of a report on the website of The Smoking Gun, dated 22 Aug 12:

A high school cheerleading coach resigned from her job--and is now the subject of a police investigation--after a student told Georgia school administrators about a stripping game called "Judge and Jury" that was played during a recent team sleepover at the woman's home.

According to a Clayton County Sheriff's Office report, a Lovejoy High School student let administrators know about the July 18 gathering where the unnamed coach "assumed the role as the Judge while the other students assumed the role as the Jury."

During the game, cheerleaders would be asked a series of questions and "would have to answer the question beginning with 'Honestly.'" If they did not answer correctly, they were given a choice: Either run around the school's track or "remove an article of clothing."

The student told officials that while the game was being played, she closed her eyes and did not see "anyone remove all their clothing." She added that only students--and not the coach--"removed clothing to reveal their under garments."

Sheriff's deputies--who were told by school lawyers they would need a subpoena to get the names and ages of the teens at the sleepover--continue to investigate based on the "outcry made by the student" and the possibility that "the incident was videotaped."

Now that's the truth. And it's pretty strange. And since this story idea came to me because of that report, it's kind of backwards. That's because I suspect this coach will say she read a story about this on the internet, and that's where she got the idea. As of the writing of this story, they haven't said what her explanation is.

And, since I couldn't find a story in the internet for her to claim she read ... I decided to write one!

So instead of her getting the idea for this sleepover from a porn story in the internet, this author got the idea for a porn story on the internet from her real life sleepover.

That's the truth. Isn't that stranger than fiction?

Now all this trying to tell truth from fiction has made me a little confused. And while the truth side of me is pretty sure that nothing good came from this tradition of "bonding" that this coach did with her cheerleaders all these years, I at least want to believe that the coach thought something worthwhile was happening. I don't believe that ... but I want to.

So that's how this story is going to be written. I'm going to write it as if there is nothing at all wrong with seducing teenagers into doing very adult things that will most likely ruin their lives for an extended period, if not forever. But that's because it wouldn't be any fun to read if it reflected what is most likely the truth of things.

I mean that's what fiction is for ... right? We get to suspend disbelief for a little while, and imagine a world in which bad things don't happen.

Or at least if they do, it's for really good reasons.

All that said, I do not expect the reader to like all the characters in this story. I really don't expect that. In fact, I really hope that the reader really dislikes some of the characters in this story. And some of you may dislike this story so much that you feel like yelling at me. That's fine. But before you write me that angry email, please read my blog entry about this story first. You can find it here: http://storiesonline.net/blogentry/27895

That's all I ask.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.