The Assignment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

My original Sat phone indicated a call. I was feeling silly, thinking it was 'The Voice' I answered. "Ralph's home for wayward girls, are you picking up or dropping off? Ahh, yes Boss, No, I thought you were someone else ... OK! Right away." I had an assignment, this time from a very special source.

I called Boris. He had been a 'person of interest' sometime before and 'almost a 'sanction'. I was very curious, why, after all that he would ask me to call him. I would soon find out. My call had come from Japan, from a contact that could not be ignored. I called Boris.

"Boris, it's James Bond; you wanted me to call you!"

"Yes, I contacted our mutual friend in Japan to ask you to call. How would you feel about helping me? They say 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend! Would you be me friend instead of my enemy James?"

"Boris, it was never anything personal. and all I did was watch you, nothing else was 'requested', so 'no problem', what do you need?"

He related to me some of the events of the past. Previous recap of the issues: Boris received a messenger; they both went into his office at home. Boris depressed a button hidden in the bookcase, a doorway opened and the both entered a small room, when the door closed, sealing the room. "Tell me everything" Boris said. The man began to recite the detailed message informing Boris the Who? What? When? Where? Of Katya's parents demise, but still not the Why?

The messenger then handed Boris an envelope saying; "my master stands ready to serve you. He said "Tovarich!" then waited at the door for Boris to open it. "No" Boris said as he opened another door, "this leads you directly outside so no one will see you". The messenger exited, never to be seen again. Boris shook his head as he opened the envelope, he felt bad having to redact the messenger but this was too important for any leaks. He removed a video as well as several note card size slips.

He inserted the video, then read the paper slips before destroying them in an ashtray. He had waited for this information a long time; he watched a short part of the video showing torture of Katya's parents. He again vowed that they would soon be avenged. He said good-bye to Frankie(His Pregnant Wife) telling her he would be back in a week or less and that he loved her very much. A part of him wanted to tell her more but he had to set plans in motion and tell Jim and Katya(Family) of the results the messenger had brought. He was always amazed how money could always buy information unless even greater incentives were in-place. The disposal of the messenger was one example of loose ends.

London Boris had driven to England, he had used an ordinary auto, procured from a Paris fence, once in London he left the vehicle, walked several blocks to a nearby hotel and took 3 different taxi's until he reached near Katya's estate. He walked up to the servant gate and entered a code, the gate opened to a seconds set of gates, there were 3 of them, one to the servant path one to the main house and another rarely used to a hidden bunker, He entered another code, the went to the bunker. There after yet another series of codes, voice and password were exchanged then he entered.

Bulgarian and Ninja guards had been alerted and he was observed throughout his entry onto the Estate. Jim and Katya had been informed and made their way down into the bunker. When she saw Boris she ran up to him, jumped up and hugged and kissed him, saying how good it was to see him. Jim even hugged him and tears wet his eyes. "So good to see you Old Man" he said.

Boris motioned them to sit, sealed the room and began. "I have something to tell you both. Katya, I never stopped my attempts to discover Who? And Why? Your parents were tortured. I have found out Who? and Where? he is but not the Why?

Would you wish to pursue this further or shall I just extract our revenge? Jim started to speak but Katya placed her fingers to his lips. Boris, you have been a Father to me, you and Nadia were my family, now I would like to be involved with this conclusion, if you and Jim will let me? Both men nodded and a plan was formed when Boris told them of the details the messenger had provided.

I need you to help my Katya! She will do much of the 'pleasurably work', if my people are seen it would not do well."

I agreed and went of to merry old London.

I met Katya in London and we went over the plan. it seemed rather bold, considering so many people had to be 'captured' alive, but not well.

Katya had used her feminine charms many times before, but on this one her whole being, body and soul were dedicated to one end, revenge. The target was a wealthy Englishman, with a wife, 2 girls and a boy as well as his mother, father and a younger brother. Katya had befriend first the wife, then her children and finally began asking about the brother. Katya was considered a rich, attractive catch. Not only was the brother showing interest in her, but also soon her constant flirting and sexual prowess began to stimulate the target.

Since she was now a normal visitor to the target's home his wife never wondered why Katya arrived one morning. "Margaret" she said to the women, something has happened to John, he came over and collapsed, I came by to get you and the family and take you to him."

"Bradley is upstairs but I'm afraid the children are at school". "Get him, my auto is out front we can get the children on the way." "Just tell the driver where to go then we can go to John." They stopped at two schools were seen there together by many people, got the children and proceeded away. Katya placed a small mask with an oxygen canister over her nose and mouth as a clear gas entered the Bentley, soon the entire Madolf family was asleep, with the car vented they arrived at their destination.

Katya now took another car to see John. She changed clothes, now in a short sundress; they waited for John in the car park, going out for lunch. Katya called out to John, "Hey big boy, you have time for a little lunch or something?" John seemed to be waiting for just such an invitation from the girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.