Doctor Office Whore
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Pieeater

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Married woman starts her new life as office whore. Later, her husband becomes involved.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Doctor/Nurse   Transformation  

Jennifer quickly washed the cum from her face and used the toilet. Feeling like she was as clean as she was going to get she stared in the mirror. Tears were streaming down her face. How had this happened? How had she let it go so far? It had started with just ‘borrowing’ a few dollars from the till and paying it back. Now she was an owned whore. No, more than that, she was a slave. What really bothered her though was her pussy. It was sore, but not just sore, throbbing. Being fucked and used like a toy had turned her on, she needed to cum. She started to rub her pussy while staring at her used body in the mirror, but stopped. She decided it would be easier to get through the day if her body was more willing and closer to an orgasm.

Slipping on her thin dress she stepped out of exam room 5 and headed back for the records room. When she walked in though there was no sense of relief. Dr Crane was sitting at her desk staring at her.

“Strip slut”. He commanded. There was no pretense, no warmup. He already had his pants at his ankles and stroking his cock. Jennifer silently obeyed, still feeling the throbbing in her pussy. “Brenda tells me your ass has been broken in. Why don’t you use that mouth of yours and get me hard before we find out if that’s true.”

Jennifer slid to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She could feel it grow more in her mouth as she used her tongue. It was definitely bigger than the cock she’d taken earlier and she was dreading what was coming.

“Fuck you suck a good cock. Hands behind your back.” Jennifer obeyed, keeping her mouth on the cock in front of her.

“Now take all of me in.” She resisted as she felt his hand on the back of her head pushing her down.

“You do what you are told slut!” He barked, pushing her head down again. She tried this time, but started gagging and pulling away as soon as his cock hit the back of her throat. She pulled up gasping and gagging, her hair still being held by Dr. Crane.

“Fucking cunt!” He yelled, then spit in her face. “Do you like that?”

“NO, please, no more.” Jennifer begged. Then he started smacking her face with his cock. “I’ll do what I want whore. Now stand up and bend over this desk. I want your ass.”

Jennifer was openly crying now as she stood up and bent over her desk. She felt her ass being pulled apart and jelly being applied to her tight hole.

“Please, please don’t do this.” She asked one more time.

“What are you?” Dr. Crane simply asked.

Jennifer paused too long and felt sudden pain and heat as he spanked her right ass cheek hard.

“Ung! I’m a whore sir”. She replied in pain. Then his cock was pushing into her. It wasn’t as painful as being taken the first time, but it still made her shriek in surprise. Within in seconds he was buried in her ass and he was fucking her. He was not gentle, fucking her with deep strokes and pushing her painfully into the desk. He grabbed her hair jerking her head up and back using it as leverage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.