Aime - Cover

Aime

Copyright© 2012 by Star Jones

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chapter 1 is the true story that serves as the basis for follow-up chapters that I have written. It has been mildly edited for sensibility and readability but remains 99% verbatim.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

I sat back in my chair stunned. I had so many thoughts running through my head after having witnessed my sister being given the fucking of her life. I knew that my sister wasn't a complete angel. After all I had witnessed her giving a blowjob to the neighbor's kid a couple of months earlier. Still this was a long way from the tentative blowjob I had witnessed that day. This was moving into slut territory.

Part of me was turned on. The sex that I watched was undeniably hot and I had never seen anyone taken that way and that forcefully. Well maybe in porn but never in person and not by me for sure. I had a handful of sexual experiences under my belt but this guy was better than me in both technique and equipment.

My brotherly protection instincts were kicking in. It wasn't like the guy was raping her. She fully participated and enjoyed the act. That was perfectly clear. On the other hand he was definitely older, more worldly and pretty aggressive in bed. I was worried that she was getting in over her head. I also worried that she might get pregnant since he wasn't wearing protection.

I decided that I'd better talk to her and at least feel her out. Aime and I had a pretty good relationship and I wanted to keep it that way. The following day after school, we were relaxing in the kitchen. Aime was texting her friend, I was eating some chips.

I said to Aime, "you know that you can tell me anything. That I won't tell Mom or Dad, right?"

She looked at me kinda weird and said, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, I heard you and Earl yesterday. It was pretty hard not to know what was going on behind your door. I just want to make sure you know what you're doing and you're safe. You're using protection right?"

Aime blushed at the realization that she was discovered. I guess she didn't think she was making that much noise.

"Sure, we used protection", Aime replied.

I gave her a stern look and said "Aime, you're SURE you were using protection?" I knew full well the answer.

She got kind of sheepish and looked at the ground "Well, no not exactly. It all happened so fast. I was going to tell him to put on a condom but what he was doing felt so good and I just forgot in the moment. I'm really worried actually. You don't think I could have gotten pregnant do you?"

"Aime, we need to go and get you set up on some birth control before Mom and Dad get home. Right now Aime. I won't tell them anything but you gotta be safe and you need to be protected."

She nodded her head in agreement. Long story short, I drove her down to the county health department and I was able to get her some morning after pills and they gave her a long term shot of Depo-Provera which would prevent her from getting pregnant. I thought that they were going to give me grief but when I explained that she was only 14, they seemed to understand the urgency. They lectured her about the dangers of unprotected sex, STD's and the like for about 30 minutes. I was glad the service was there and I left them some money in the donation jar.

Aime was quiet on the way home. "You ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just ... well ... I think you're the coolest brother ever! Sarah is lucky to have you and she better treat you right otherwise I am going to drop kick her cheerleader ass." Her words made me beam. Aime put her hand on mine as I was driving and held it. We didn't really say that we loved each other but the hand spoke volumes. This was the first time that Aime mentioned my girlfriend Sarah, other than in passing. Funny that now she was being protective of me.

"Naw, sis. She is treating me just fine. In fact I hope she treats me this afternoon." I gave her a wink.

"Too much information!" she replied smiling. I guess at 14 she was a little uncomfortable with my sexuality. She would have lost her mind if she knew about my hidden camera and that I knew all the intimate details of her fuck with Earl the day before.

Aime and I concocted a quick cover story about going to the library so that our parents wouldn't get suspicious of our disappearance for the whole afternoon. The story held and our parents weren't any wiser. Later after dinner I called Sarah and arranged to see her. Frankly, I was still turned-on from watching my sister and I needed some serious relief.

I drove over to Sarah's and honked the horn twice. Sarah came out her door bounding down the steps from her home on the hill dressed in a tight Gap t-shirt and a skirt. She was a sight to behold. She was far from the typical blonde bimbo cheerleader. She was raven haired, with a pale complexion and sparkling blue green eyes. Her body was firm from years of gymnastics, dance classes and cheerleading. Not an ounce of fat on her seventeen year old body. Sarah ran up to my car and jumped in.

"Hey, how you doing?" I asked her.

"Great! Been missing you," she said as she sat down in the passenger seat with a glimmer in her eye.

"Me too, you want to go somewhere?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied as she closed the door.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek but I wanted more. I pulled her closer and gave her a deep kiss. She responded by opening her mouth and giving a small moan. I groped her breast squeezing it firmly. She didn't have huge breasts, a B cup perhaps, but they were perfectly suited for her body. Her nipples were very sensitive and when she was turned on, they grew to almost an inch. What I loved about them is that they seemed like they were directly connected to her clit. Often while we were fucking, I would nibble on them and it would send her over the edge. Sometimes I would just lick and tease them for hours driving her nuts. I loved playing with them and she loved having them played with.

"Oh we're feeling horny are we?"

"You have no idea", I replied.

"Too bad your parents are home. Let's go someplace quiet instead. In the meantime... ," she reached her right hand over and cupped my package. My cock instantly got hard. I floored it and sped away from her house.

Our destination was the park. It was closed at night but I knew how to open the side gate because I'd worked there one summer. Sarah played and teased my cock through my pants all the way to the park. By the time we got there I was ready to explode. I hopped out of the car, opened the gate, drove in and parked by the lake. I pulled out a blanket I kept in the trunk for these occasions and spread it out close to the water on a grassy area.

"Sarah, you've got me so turned on ... I gotta cum and I gotta cum NOW!"

"Alright babe," she said. "Lay down."

I unfastened my pants and Sarah helped me pull them down. My boxers were soaked with pre cum. She quickly pulled them down and placed her mouth on my cock. When we started going out about 8 months ago, she gagged a lot and could only get half in her mouth. Now she has grown into a top notch cocksucker with such good control of her gag reflex that she can even deep throat.

"Oh yes, your mouth feels so good", I moaned as she took my cock deep in her warm mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Then she backed off and licked under my cock head. She knew that spot drove me crazy.

"God Mike, you are so fucking hard. I think this is the biggest I've ever felt you. What got you so horny?"

I knew I couldn't tell her the truth. I concocted a quick lie to cover my true motivations.

"You babe. I just can't wait to get a piece of your fine ass," which was only partially true.

I pushed her head down on my cock to end the conversation. I hope she believed it. I certainly couldn't tell her that I was spying on my baby sister and I watched her get fucked by a black kid with a Godzilla sized dick.

She looked up at me and started sucking my cock faster. I smiled down at her. Damn, she looked so hot with her black hair cascading over my naked legs and my dick in her mouth. I pushed her head down and she took me into her throat. The difference in sensation was intense. Her throat was as soft and tight as a virgin. I knew I couldn't hang on much longer.

"Oh shit, babe. That feels so good. Damn. Shit babe I'm going to cum!"

She backed off and started licking right under my cock head while milking my balls. I lasted another 30 seconds and then I felt my cock explode. Sarah pointed my cock straight up as I shot thick ropes of cum into the air.

"Ugh!" was the only sound I was capable of at that point.

She held my cock in one hand slowly stroking it while the other squeezed my balls trying to get all of it out. I continued to shoot, my cum landing everywhere. Sarah looked so hot with her eyes fixed on me and her tongue flicking at the head of my cock. I felt like I wouldn't stop but eventually the last of my cum dribbled out. Sarah took my spent cock in her mouth and cleaned up what was left on it, licking up the drops. She gave my cock one last good milking with her hand while she swirled her tongue around the head and grabbed the last dollop of cum at the tip. Satisfied that she had drained me, she slid up next to me while still holding onto my cock and gently rubbing it.

"Oh my god you came so hard. I have never seen you shoot that much," she said.

"Uh huh." I was barely coherent.

"I love feeling your cock throb as you cum. It feels so, I dunno, powerful. My turn now," she said as she began to remove her clothes. I pulled her close and kissed her. I could still taste the flavor of my cock and my cum on her lips. I didn't care. Frankly, at that point, if she had asked me to eat the corn out of her shit, I probably would have considered it. I was in a sexual frenzy.

After removing her clothes she laid her beautiful hard body next to mine. I rolled on top of her and began to kiss her neck and work my way down to her breasts. When I got there I could see her nipples standing straight up. I knew she was turned on from the blowjob. I began to lick and nibble around purposefully avoiding her nipples. I teased her for a few minutes and then I enveloped her whole nipple and areola in my mouth. I sucked hard and flicked my tongue across her nipple, feeling the hardness as I passed over it. I heard a moan escape from her lips. I teased her nipples for a few more minutes, biting, licking and sucking on them. From her sounds I could tell it was having an effect. I reached down and put my hand over her mound. I found it hot and very wet.

I rubbed her legs and she automatically spread them a little apart providing me access to her nether regions. I stroked her mound gently, teasing her with my fingers while avoiding direct contact with her love button. I started kissing my way down to her pussy. As I moved down I spread her legs even more. Once down there, I softly kissed around her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.