The Boys at John's House
Chapter 154

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 154 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

No golf, no tennis and no sex until my bone specialist, my neurologist, and my cardiologist all cleared me. The first two quacks were some guys at the hospital. Dave was my cardiologist.

"You never told us Uncle Dave was a doctor." Juan complained yet again, as we set up the table for the party.

"So what?" We'd had this discussion over and over for the last two months.

"So? What if one of us wanted to marry a doctor?" Ian suggested. "Uncle Dave's pretty hot." I glared at him, but he grinned. "Uncle West, too."

"Don't you have something useful to do?" I groused.

"Candy baskets." He held up one of the little table decorations and Juan cooed.

"Oh how cute! You have 24?"

"Got 'em all." They began putting one at each place setting.

Seating and food for 24. Three singers. A bouncy castle. And a pony ride. It was the dream birthday party for a three-year-old girl.

So that was DJ's gift this year. Davida Johanna, Lorraine and Drew's baby. She wanted a pony ride and I had the space for them. Lorraine complained that I was spoiling the girl, but Dave was the one paying for the event so it wasn't just me.

The 24 rugrats got to run everywhere until 4:30. The boys decided that since I was planning on being hospitable for one set of guests, I could continue for a second and had planned an adult party for 6:30. Until.

I didn't really mind, but I bitched like I did just to remind them that I was still the boss in my house.

I sauntered back to the house. Decorations were everywhere for one event or the other. There was a whole Disney theme, in fact, and everything was green and princess-y and froggy. The boys were dressed like some Disney character. Except for Yann - he was wearing a pink princess dress and practicing a horrible southern accent.

I happened to be near the front door with Keoni escorted the singers in. Three women, all from kid movies - except even I had to admit that the Asian, Black and Indian chicks that walked passed me were hot.

"Hey, Uncle John." The Indian girl said as she went past.

I stopped her. I only knew two girls in her age range never mind the race. "Sapna?"

She grinned. "Amal's coming with my folks tonight. If you see them before I do, tell Jan and Joh they owe us a dance. We gotta rehearse. Later!" She caught up with the rest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.