The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 145

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 145 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I woke covered in dried jizz. Baby was curled under my left arm, Grumpy was half on top of me on the right side. I didn't see Sweetcakes until I realized that his leg was pinning down my right arm.

Until I realized that my right hand was still inside him. We'd fallen asleep with my hand - with my forearm in fact - wedged up Sweetcakes' ass.

I wasn't sure if I was disturbed or amazed.

Grumpy shifted and rubbed his face against my chest. His hand drifted down to my cock and began stroking. He didn't seem to be entirely awake yet, but he was definitely dreaming of the right things.

I wasn't entirely awake either, and faded in and out of Baby waking and teasing tits. At some point, though, we were all mostly awake and the boys began to earnestly pay attention to what they were playing with.

I shifted my fist some, flexed my fingers and Sweetcakes woke up groaning in Russian. His rectum pulsed around my arm and he groaned more deeply. I couldn't really move my arm in and out, but the flexing I was doing was apparently enough for him.

Nosey. Nosey had been there when I blew the last wad I remembered in his face. "Nosey?" I groaned.

There was a wet slurping pop. "Here, Papa." His voice came from behind Grumpy.

I couldn't move either arm and I couldn't lift my head high enough to see him. I wiggled my fingers in Sweetcakes and there was more Russian. "Just checking." I said. "Continue." A moment later, there was more slurping and more Sweetcakes moaning.

Grumpy joined Baby licking and sucking my tits. Baby joined Grumpy stroking my dick. I lay there and enjoyed everything.

I found that the more I twisted my fist, the louder Sweetcakes got. Gagging him when we were away from home was routine now, but I still got off on him screaming. So I twisted a bit more. Then I shifted my elbow and found I could pump some.

That took the volume up another level.

"Grumpy, come here." I suddenly had an evil idea. "Baby take a ride - a loud one. Grumpy, give me a taste and give everyone the blow-by-blow."

He glanced at the wall, then smiled as he turned back to me. "You got a dirty mouth Papa." He said way too loudly. "Suck my cock with that dirty mouth."

Baby got the game too. "Oh My God! It's too big! Your great big cock is too big for my little asshole!" He yelled as he slowly lower himself.

Soon they were all yelling and predictably, someone banged on the wall. I shoved my arm deeper into Sweetcakes; he hollered louder. Baby had switched to Spanish. Grumpy was telling the world about my tongue up his ass.

Rather abruptly, they all went almost silent.

"Too bleedin' loud in 'ere!" Bunny groused.

I couldn't see him with Grumpy's sack over my face, but the leg next to me was rather thick and I could hear kissing. I did recognize Juicy's groan from somewhere nearby.

It was rather early to be an evil shit, and while the volume of moans had gone down, there were clearly more people making them.

I continued rimming Grumpy until the tip of Creamy's cock appeared. I lapped the treat he offered until he inserted it into Grumpy. Then I had two nutsacks to munch on. Then, someone slipped into me.

It was a nice morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.