The Boys at John's House
Chapter 141

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 141 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The boys found an insanely tacky tee-shirt for Gloria. On the front it had red arrows indicating the milk dispensary; the back indicated where the cream depository was. It was ten times her size and she wouldn't have worn it even if it fit. For Dave, they found a flesh-light with three exchangeable 'mouths'.

While they were shopping, they found more sedate gifts for more people than necessary.

"Ok, Lorraine and Drew I get, but who's the rest of this crap for?"

"The Ravi-Housmans, Carly and Pierce, and this is for Mr. West." Juan explained to patiently.

"West's a asshole."

"You only say that because you don't want anyone to know you like him."

"Bullshit."

Juan rolled his eyes.

The hotel room door opened and the Angels came in.

"Baby!" "Ja, is good." Although they both came straight to me and each kissed a cheek. "We load you now, ok?" "Papa you watch, is good?"

I smiled. "Is very good for me. Baby, how is it for you?"

Baby gave each of the twins a quick kiss. "How do you want me?"

"You lie down." Left Angel was already pulling off the shorts Juan had somehow squeezed into. Right Angel was pulling down his brother's pants.

I pulled off my own. I hadn't had a fuck since breakfast.

Baby was wearing a plug and one of the new rubber jizz sacks. Right Angel began rimming Left as left began rimming Baby.

Baby shivered. "Oh god Angel! How do you do that?"

"You like?" Left Angel stood up and pulled Juan in for a kiss. They exchanged a few words in Spanish. "I fuck you now, ja, Baby?"

"Ja, ja!" Baby cooed. Angel slid into him with no hesitation. Then, they pushed up further on the bed and Right Angel plowed into his brother.

I watched the stack for a few minutes.

Beautiful.

Left Angel was in heaven, giving and receiving at the same time. Baby, I suspected, had already come once and working on a second - which sort of surprised me because he didn't really seem like he was in the mood when the Angels walked in. Right Angel was letting his brother do all the work and leaving a line of actual hickies across his neck and shoulders.

I didn't get to watch my vision of sexual loveliness for long because Left Angel only lasted another minute or so. Juan cried out a few seconds later. I realized that I was jacking off watching them - and actually for once, I was ok with that.

"Are you ready, brother?" Left Angel panted.

"Ja." Right moaned. "I'm ready to fuck the baby now."

They both pulled out and Right Angel fingered Baby's butt cheeks for a few moments. "Zee baby look so sexy with the man-pussy with ze man-cream." He slide into Baby while wrapping his arm around and stroking Baby's lips with fingers covered with the same man-cream. "You taste, ja?"

Baby moaned. This time, I saw the quiver as he shot his load in his pouch.

Left Angel came over and knelt in front of me. He licked his lips and smiled at me as he took my tool into his hands and began sucking and stroking. I combed my fingers through his hair and continued watching Right Angel bang Baby hard and fast. This time Baby hit it first with Angel a few seconds after.

"Angel, plug him." I gasped out, way closer than I hoped to be. "Baby, clean Angel. Then, both of you come here."

A couple minutes later - when I was near the last of my control - they joined us and I pulled Baby into a tasty kiss. I give Angel what I meant to be a gentle shove. He got the message and the brothers shared my spunk as I shot a wad into their waiting mouths.

We all dressed again, after a breif recovery. Juan's shorts were unreasonably short and shockingly tight. So tight that the rubber jock was forced to mold around his hard-yet-again cock, and so short that the round blue end peeked out at his inseam - which might not have been as noticable if his shorts were blue instead of the boys' color of the day, white.

I rubbed my hand along it. It was firm, mostly, but more like a semi-hard cock. "How's this thing feel?" I asked him.

"It's driving me crazy, Papi." He giggled. "My peni is being rubbed all day in this warm, wet, tight shaft. And then I get fucked! I've come, I don't know, five hundred times today!"

"Good."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.