The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 135

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 135 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I took Grumpy and Hunk and Sweetcakes back to the room for a good long fuck.

First, I put Sweetcakes on his back and watched Hunk slowly cram that oversized rocket of his all the way into my Russian prince. Listening to them both moan and groan was almost as hot as watching it. Once they were happily embedded, I told Grumpy to embed himself in Hunk.

For a few minutes, I just watched the three of them. There was a kind of elegance about them. They looked like they were in bliss. Hunk was too massive but he seemed balanced between the other two. Watching them made me love them that much more.

Not love, I chastised myself. Lust. Just lust. Open, undisguised, unfiltered lust. Love is an irritation. Lust is fun.

I slipped between them, feeding Sweetcakes my dick and Hunk my ass. They both latched on without hesitation. I had finally gotten better with oral; I could last a whole ten minutes before blowing my wad. I shared a quick taste with Sweetcakes, but then moved aside so he could share the rest with Hunk.

Which set Hunk off.

"Oh fffuuuuuck!" He moaned as his whole body seemed to contract with every jizz spurt. Ivan gasped something in Russian.

"Grumpy," I snapped, "you close?"

"Oh yeah, Papa!" He groaned.

"Make it happen."

He picked up his pace banging Hunk and they both began gasping with every down stroke. It was maybe two minutes before Grumpy began crying out, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

To my surprise, Hunk answered him, "Me too! Oh! Fuck!"

Ivan yelled some more Russian.

It was beautiful and touching and erotic as all fuck.

I let them all have a minute to catch their breaths. Then I pulled out a few things I'd bought that morning.

Grumpy was already plugged, but I pulled that one out, took a nice taste of his current load, and re-plugged him with a blue, fat arrowhead I liked. I kissed him, and told him to redress without cleaning his cock.

Hunk's anus began dripping spunk as soon as Grumpy pulled out. I licked the outside clean and plugged the remaining in with a prostate plug. It had a golf ball sized end then a few inches of shaft, then a triangular base. Hunk gasped and howled as I slowly pushed it all the way in.

"Ok." I grinned once I was sure it was secure. "Pull out." Hunk moaned. He was spurting as he exited Sweetcakes. "Grumpy, clean Hunk up, but don't let him go off. I got something else for him."

"Yes, Papa." Grumpy snickered and proceeded to lick Hunk's cock clean.

Sweetcakes lay on his back, knees still up, asshole stretched wide enough to shove a soda can in, and jizz slowly leaking out. There was more jizz covering his stomach and chest.

First, I kissed him. "How you doing?"

"Is good for you, is good for me." He sighed smiling.

I pulled out my cell phone, remembered which button was the camera, a took a picture of his distended, cum-covered hole. Then, I sent it to all staff. "I'm going to let Cutie and Hunk DP you when we get home."

Sweetcakes groaned. "I love you, Papa." He pulled my face to his and kissed me. "Nobody make me cum like you."

"Idiot." I managed.

I licked his hole lightly while it shrank back down to something much closer to normal. Then I inserted a triple-wide plug. Ivan hissed and moaned. "Is so big!"

"And you love it."

"Da!" He gasped. He added something in Russian. "It will make me come before we get back downstairs."

"Good."

For all three boys, I had a new jock for them - a rubber sack called "The Cumlecter". It was thick leather but stretchy - supposedly could fit any man from four inches to fourteen. They had to take off the come-and-get-it stuff, but these promised to hold 12-18oz of spunk along with your cock. So, they'd be soaking in the stuff.

"Ok, rest of the day, Sweetcakes, if you need relief, find Juicy or Bunny. Grumpy, you're with me, so I'll tell you. Hunk," I stroked the long rubber sheath bulging under his pants. "You're going to take relief, but I want this thing full by dinner."

He closed his eyes and shivered. "Yes, Papa."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.