The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 132

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 132 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It was day one of the adult products convention. The hotel and the convention people had made it clear that first, no one under twenty-one would be allowed beyond the security check point. Second, sex inside the convention was 'frowned' on.

At the first booth, a woman was testing a vibrator - it had a condom over it, so it was safe. All of the video sellers were showing videos. Several of the clothing merchants were wearing their products - and displaying whatever body parts displayed.

The boys decided that the convention's dress code policy as published online allowed most of what they wore around the house, so they packed accordingly. They were all dressed like sluts - in the color of the day, blue - and left absolutely nothing to anyone's imagination. Everything they wore was either skin-tight, see-thru, or open at useful spots. Yann wore a skirt and come-and-get-it 'underwear' that looked like he had a grapefruit stuck between his thighs.

But it was Zane who stole the show this time. Pleather chaps, with nothing but a flap to cover his backside. His tool kit was neatly contained in a pleather drawstring pouch that was attached to a leather cuff around the base his shaft. If Yann had a grapefruit, Zane had half a watermelon stuffed inside. Instead of a shirt, Zane wore a pleather harness that attached like suspenders to the chaps and had little holes to expose those ultra sensitive nipples of his. Zane had forced his nipples through the tiny openings and they were standing out, swollen like mushroom caps. It didn't hurt that the brothers all licked the little buttons every time that passed the boy.

The whole outfit was blue.

I gave the boys gift cards with $500 each. "Go buy yourself something pretty." I told them, once we walked around the whole retail space. Each one of them took the card and gave me a kiss.

Keoni hesitated. "Should I get one? I mean, I've only been here a couple weeks."

"If I told you to get on your knees, and suck my cock right here, what would you do?"

He grinned, "I'd suck your cock, sir. Can I?"

"You care that it's in public?" He shrugged. "What if I said I was going to fuck you here and come on your face?" Keoni's grin got bigger. "So you'd let any guy just walk up and fuck you?"

"No, sir. Just you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm yours."

I kissed him. "That's why you get a card."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.