The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 126

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 126 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I had my dream image. One Dozen Fuckable Asses lined up for my cock 24/7/365.

Keoni fit in like he was custom made for us. It didn't even take the weekend for him to adjust to our lifestyle. He moved in to the second floor and I didn't see him fully dressed again until he and Yann went on a shopping trip. Hunk fit into the schedule easily and happily.

He was as jizz-addicted as I was, as horny as Juicy, as bottom as Cutie, and bigger than my forearm. Sweetcakes was the only one who could take Hunk all the way - even Greedy had given up at the halfway mark.

Still, as big as his cock was, Hunk had a tiny asshole and a ultra-sensitive prostrate. He needed as much prep as Baby did for even a simple fuck - where he usually shoot several loads before I was finished. He always came before I got the pager all the way inserted. If I turned it past 3, Hunk would come virtually non-stop until he was shooting dust. Then, when he recovered, he'd all but beg to do it again.

Around the house, I gave him the same uniform rules I'd given Juicy and Grumpy. Juicy had started following Grumpy's 'always loaded' rule as well, so Hunk applied that too.

I had twelve boys to entertain me on the way to the airport. They wore olive green - in honor of Hunk joining the brotherhood. Hunk joined the mile high club during the flight to Vegas.

We checked into the hotel and got our giant suite, I was pleased to find one bedroom with a king-sized bed and two queens in another.

"Alright, boys," I said as we got settled in. "We're here for three nights. So, four of you per night, per bed. Nosey, see if you can tape all three separately. And clothing - wear what you want, but don't get arrested. Clear?"

"Yes, Boss."

"Ok. Good. Let's go register or get tickets or whatever we need to do for this thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.