The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 124

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 124 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I found what I wanted. Pierce's room.

I threw the blanket back on the freshly made bed to reveal red satin sheets.

"You're a classic." I found myself chuckling. "Come on; let's leave a gift for the groom."

I took Bunny's pants off. There was a wet spot but it wasn't obvious on the suit fabric. It was obvious on his drenched thong. I had to suck his covered cock for a few minutes as he tried not to shout about it. Eventually, I moved the lycra and sucked the head directly.

Bunny groaned deeply and shot a wad. I swallowed the first and let the rest coat Pierce's bed.

"Oh! Blimey! Papa, it's so good wif you!" He panted. "I love you. I'm sorry, Boss. I can't help it."

"This isn't about love, you know that, right?" I reminded him.

"I can't help it!" His accent was getting stronger. "Wvefer you're Boss or Papa, just bein' near you makes me quivah!"

"I only keep you around for the sex. Once I get tired of that, you're out."

"Then I'll keep findin' new ways to keep you interested!" He gasped. "Oh bloody hell, Papa, please fuck me! I can't take it anymore!"

I could actually hear the pager vibrating. I checked my remote; Bunny was up to 11. He'd been wearing it for ten progressively stronger hours straight. No wonder he was begging. I'd be lucky if he wasn't actually damaged.

I turned it off. Then I slowly pulled it out. Bunny's asshole pulsed and pushed cum out. "Oh hell!" I moaned. Like an addict, I began rimming him, licking and sucking the mixed gooey cream out of his ass. For the fun of it, I had Bunny squirt some of it across those lovely red sheets.

Then I got on my knees behind my British bit of chocolate and banged another load into him. He came again in the process which was fine with me.

We used the sheets to clean up with and got dressed. I put the pager back into to Bunny, but didn't turn it on.

"Hang on." He said. "It's not set proper."

"What's not?"

"My pager. It's probably the switch." He got back on his knees.

"I didn't turn it on." I said, surprised. I figured he could use a break.

He stood up slowly and pulled on his pants. "Oh. Ok, Boss."

"You want it on again?"

He grinned. "I wouldn't know what to do with it off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.