The Boys at John's House
Chapter 123

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I found Greedy in the garden and fucked him leaning over a planter. I did Grumpy in the same spot. Sweetcakes and Creamy I fucked - separately - in the bathroom by the parlor. Juicy I got in the kitchen pantry. Cutie, then later Right Angel, I nailed against a parked car. I screwed Left Angel in the basement game room and banged Nosey hard in the room with the big screen TV.

Which left Bunny. I found him hanging out with the DJ.

"Hey Boss!" He focused on me as soon as he saw me. "This is one of my mates, Terry."

"Pleasure, Terry." I nodded. "I need you for a few, Sean."

He grinned at Terry. "Sorry, ducks, duty calls."

Bunny followed me into the house and at the first opportunity, kissed me deeply. "Please tell me it's my turn now! I can't bare it any longer!"

"Oh, so you knew what was up?" We were in a pretty open hallway and if Stan found me fucking one of the boys there, that would probably dry up that bit of income. "We should try upstairs."

"I've been the turkey today." He gasped.

"The turkey?"

"Yeah." He grinned. "I been the one getting all the stuffing."

"Meaning?"

"Every time one of the brother's reaches 'is limit, he calls me. We met at the car an' he drops a load in me." He moved my hand around to his ass crack; I could feel the vibrations of the pager there. "If I can't hold out, I drop a load in Grumpy." Which explained why Grumpy was leaking cum when I banged him. "Everybody loads me, and I get to be last here." He kissed me again. "And I'm so ready for it." He moaned. "I got loaded by everybody at least once. I can't hold it all in much longer."

They'd all been loading Sean throughout the wedding. It idea was so hot, it made me dizzy. "At least one, huh? How many loads?"

"Nosey once, Creamy once. I can't even count Juicy's - he called me hourly! The Angels, twice each. I got three from Greedy. I only got one from Cutie, but it was a long one. Baby done me four times - he can't handle the pager."

I kissed him to stop him. "Yeah, I gotta see this. Which one of you idiots thought of this one?"

"Baby figured we could get you to fuck us all, but Sweetcakes and Grumpy came up with the idea of stuffing a turkey for you."

"And you volunteered?"

"Nah, I was just next in line."

"Well, let's find some place good to un-stuff you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.