The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 117

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 117 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We got a car from the club take us to Alexandra Smyth's soon-to-be new home. Juan took my car and his brother somewhere. I didn't ask where they were going.

At the moment, I was too pissed off.

West thought I was in love. Dave thought I was in love. Hell, the whole damn club thought I'd gotten married!

This was supposed to be about fun. About getting off anytime I wanted to with anyone I wanted to. Love meant commitment. Meant caring. Meant all kinds of emotional shit that I don't do.

Plus I still hadn't been fucked since breakfast!

"What time is Alexandra meeting us?"

"She's not." Yeuhan said.

"I thought you said this was a walk through?"

"It is." He nodded. "But her final walk through is next week, Wednesday. Her closing is Thursday morning."

"So what the hell are we doing?"

He grinned. "You said that if I sold a house to one of the women at the Christmas lunch, you let me film you in the house."

I had said it. I had to smile; this might even make up for my morning. "I was wondering what we'd need Ian for."

When we got to the house, my new van was already there with Janos and Johan sitting inside. They had two suitcases and trunk.

"Right! Where'd you wanna start, Nosey?" Ian kissed both of the twins as they helped him unload the trunk.

"The living room. Angels, did you bring the costumes?"

Costumes?

"Ja! Yann helped us pack." One Angel laughed. "We go change und be back down." Promised the other.

Juicy was setting up light stands around the room and Nosey was focusing a camera on a tripod.

"Juicy, I need a test shot." Nosey said.

"Right; hold a tick." Juicy tightened the stand he was working on. "Where? In the center?"

"Yeah. Just pop one out for me - I'm rolling."

Juicy shivered. "Still gets me every time." He opened his pants and let his dick pop out. He began fisting himself like he needed to come now.

Suddenly, I was throbbing. I walked over to him and pressed myself against his back. "Here," I slipped my hand over his and stroked for him. "Let me do that."

"Boss - Papa!" Juicy gasped. "Oh hell!" He shot off twice.

Nosey was rubbing himself through his pants as he watched us through the camera. "Beautiful!"

"I'll bet." I snickered, sucking my fingers. "Juicy, a little help?"

He moaned softly. "Yes, papa." A moment later, he was on his knees, sucking my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"No, stay back." Nosey said suddenly. "I want to catch his expression when he sees you. Keep your eyes closed, Papa. You look so sexy like that."

"It feels sexy like this." I told them. "Juicy, you feel so good. And knowing the Nosey and the Angels are watching you just makes me want to pour a gallon of cock juice straight down your throat." Juicy groaned and sucked harder. I couldn't help reaching down and holding the back of his head. "Oh yeah, Juicy! Suck it good! This is the easy one, boys." I felt myself smiling. "I'm gonna fuck the four of you raw today!"

I held Juicy's head still and began fucking his mouth. What started as a move just for the cameras, though, rapidly became a hard core face fuck. I shoot off about two minutes after I got going.

I did open my eyes then, to see Juicy closing his as his arms slid around my neck and we shared a cum-drenched kiss.

"Papa?" Nosey sound a bit breathless. "Could we ... I'm sorry - I don't want to stop you -"

"Ja, it's good to watch Papa and Juicy." One angel agreed. "But we have a surprise for the Papa." The other finished.

"Yeah." Juicy chuckled as he pulled away from our kiss. "You're gonna like this, Papa. Here, sit." He pulled me over the trunk, now covered with a thick, soft blanket. He knelt behind me and put his hands over my eyes.

"This is a lot of production, you idiots." I laughed.

"Only another moment, please, Papa." Nosey replied. "Ok. Juicy, move straight backward; you'll stay out of shot. Papa, don't open your eyes just yet." The Angels giggled and I realized that they must be right in front of me.

I smiled. These idiots were going through all this just so Nosey could get his rocks off making his own porno.

"Oh, that's nice, Nosey!" Juicy cheered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.