The Boys at John's House
Chapter 113

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 113 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I fell asleep with Creamy and Cutie, I woke up with Grumpy and the Angels. Grumpy was blowing me and the Angels were sucking my nipples.

I groaned something intended to be 'good morning' and the boys all moaned in response. They'd all learned that my waking up was no reason to stop what they were doing.

When I knew I was close, I tugged Grumpy. He stopped sucking and started to sit on my cock.

I stopped him. "You're loaded, right?"

"Of course, papa." He turned around and I pulled his ass down to my mouth. "Oh God!" He groaned. He leaned forward and the Angels helped him coax out my morning jizz. While I was enjoying my first taste of ass-cum of the day, Grumpy began gasping. "Oh, fuck! You guys! Oh! Oh! OH YES!" He began shaking and I realized that he was coming hard. Then I heard kissing.

We all finished our snack, then I sent the boys off so I could actually dress.

Things were fairly normal at breakfast. Juan, Yeuhan and Ian were dressed for the club. Everyone else was at least wearing house pants. Alverez looked much less uncomfortable.

"What's the schedule today?" I asked as Ivan served eggs benedict. Giovanni add glasses of something frothy and purple next to me and Alverez. "And what's this?"

"Jhon and I have been talking about diet and energy recently and I thought I'd try a few things out." I took a sip. It was orange-ish, banana-ish, sweetish with a slight bite. "Good. What is it?"

"A few fruits, kale, carrots, some vitamins, a bit of wheat bran. Oh, and a shot of apple brandy."

Alverez looked at the glass with the same surprise that I was feeling. He took a second sip. "I don't taste anything but bananas and oranges."

"And the brandy." I added.

Vanni looked a bit smug. "That's because I know what I'm doing. I earn my keep around here."

"Huh." I took a full swallow. "Idiot." He grinned and headed into the kitchen. "Alright. Schedule."

"Golf at 9 - with Ravi-Housemen, Lang, and Uncle Dave." Juan read from his planner. "Then I have you blocked off for Yeuhan from two to eight." My admin glared at my grinning RA. "Not that he'll tell me why."

"We have a home inspection."

"For six hours?"

"It's a large home. Oh, Janos, Johan, I will need your assistance with this. And yours, Ian."

"Ja." Janos nodded. "We will be there." Johan finished. They both accepted drinks from Vanni and drank in mirror poses.

"Do they always do that?" Alverez asked.

"You never get used to it." Zane shook his head. "It's creepy. I'm convinced they have one brain in two bodies."

"Hey, Alverez, you play golf?" I had an idea.

He shrugged. "I swing a club at a ball occasionally."

"Why don't you join us? Ian plays; we could make it six."

"What about Mr. West and..." Ian started, but I cut him off.

"I don't give a fuck about West and Mohan, and Dave won't mind." Actually, the others wouldn't care either, truth be known. "You can come with me and spill all of Juan's childhood secrets."

Alverez looked at me thoughtfully. He glanced at Juan then nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think I will."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.