The Boys at John's House
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

You would think that the instruction 'don't come for a couple hours' would have been easy enough to follow. But apparently, it became one of those 'don't think about elephants' things because, despite the fact that I insisted they all go do stuff all day, I kept being accosted by horny boys.

Ok, so maybe I was the one doing some of the accosting.

At any rate, by the time the group returned late in the afternoon, the rest of my sex fiends were naked and waiting impatiently by the pool.

"Ho-ly!" Jhon stopped cold and took a long steamy look at the group. Seven young, naked, hot and horny guys all waiting for a chance to get fucked. "I gotta be dreaming." He dropped weakly into the nearest chair, stroking himself through his shorts.

Juan and the Twins were already getting naked and greeting the others.

"Who do you want tonight, Boss?" Yeuhan asked.

I sipped my fruity drink and looked at my 'fruity' boys. "All of you." I'd lost count of the number of fruity drinks, so I may have had one too many for once. "Tonight, I want you guys to fuck me."

"Oh God!" Jhon moaned, shorts off, hand moving fast. "You're reversible. Hey!" He looked around suddenly. "You should try the swing."

"What swing?"

"Over there." Jhon led us to what I had thought was just another hammock. "One person lies here, with your feet in here. You can hold on to those. Then any number of people could reach you."

And I could have my jizz bath. "Juan, find me one of these. Hell, find me several! I can think of a bunch of places around the house we could use one of these."

"The kitchen." Ivan offered.

"The pool." Yann added.

I climbed into the swing, a bit unsteady due mostly to the design and not to my liquid lunch. Once I got situated, however, I took off my shorts. "Boys, this is easy tonight: I want to taste everyone of you. I want to watch you jack off. I want to feel you bang me as hard as I've ever banged you." I pointed to Jhon. "You, up here. I want you to come last."

"But shouldn't one of them -?" He hesitated. "I mean, I'm not really..." Juicy and Sweetcakes cut Jhon off by lifting him up and helping get him on top of me. Without warning or prep, I shoved my cock up his ass and held him in place. "Awww! Shit!" He screamed. His hand grabbed his dick and began frantically stroking.

"Slow down!" I snapped. "I want you to come last. The rest of you, go for it."

"Seriously?" Nosey pulled Cutie next to my face. "Here." He held Cutie's cannon up to my mouth and stroked my lips with the tip. "Such a beautiful face." He sighed. I stuck my tongue out and licked Cutie. Now that I thought about it, I couldn't remember having blown the boy myself. "Oh God, look at that!" Nosey moaned as I sucked Cutie's boner as far into my mouth as I could.

Cutie, for his part, groaned. A lot. Loudly.

Then Nosey pointed his cock at my mouth, his hand blurring. "So lovely!" He sighed. "So -" his voice caught and a second or so later, he shot three or four wads on my face and Cutie's shaft.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" Jhon gasped.

"Blimey, that's hot!" Juicy moaned, and from the other side of me, hit my face with a wad or two of his own.

A tongue went up my ass briefly, causing me to moan around Cutie. Then, a cock went all the way in, in one stroke, causing me to groan around Cutie again.

Then, I let myself zone out and enjoy the ride. All the boys got a face shot in and Nosey stayed up front to watch them. Cutie did eventually shot his load. It was so large, I couldn't swallow it all and most of it spilled out of my mouth. The rest he coated my chin and neck with.

Before I could consider recovering from that, Baby turned my head aside and kissed me. First sweetly, then like he needed it. "T'amo, Papi." He whispered and jacked off on my chest.

My face was turned the other way and Greedy kissed me too. "Je t'ame, Papa." He came on my chest too.

Greedy and Baby took turns kissing me until most of the jizz was cleaned from my mouth. I tried to pull them down to me, but found that I couldn't disengage my hands from wherever they were.

And my cock and ass were locked in a struggle with whomever was fucking me and Jhon's pulsing ass. He was still stroking himself, and as before, his tool was just being coated with more and more creamy spunk.

Someone licked my nipples - both of them. Then someone bit them. I wanted to open my eyes and see who, but it felt so good, my head fell back and I moaned some more. A cock was pushed into my mouth and I sucked it happily.

Then, I felt something new. The cock pulled out of my ass and several fingers went in. My sphincter relaxed - there was too much pleasure surging through me to stay tensed - and I felt the ridge of someone's knuckles moving into me. I moaned again and shook. I was shocked that I hadn't gone off yet. I'd never been fisted before and the stretching was amazing.

Smaller points of pleasure along my rectal canal were being pushed and shooting sparks of intense joy throughout my nervous system. I moaned some more. I sucked the cock in my mouth like I could make him feel it. I tried to get the boys sucking and biting my nipples to match the intensity going on in my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.