The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"OhFuckOhFuckOhFuckOhFuck!" Juicy chanted while the Angels whispered in his ears. One was controlling the remote, but the other was holding Juicy's cock in a vise grip. "PleasePleasePleasePlease!"

The boys did not have a problem with Jhon watching; most of them hinted that they wouldn't mind him playing too. But I wanted to see him stoke that canon all night.

The first thing, of course, was Nosey's punishment. Cutie put the blindfold on him - and five minutes later, used a sash to tie Nosey's hands behind his back. Then I had Greedy and Grumpy slowly insert the 'pager' and wedge Nosey's dick and nuts into the complicated rings.

"Some pager." Jhon had commented.

I gave Nosey's remote to Baby and had Baby sit on my cock.

The Angels must have helped their foster mother a lot because Baby and I hadn't even finished before Juicy was promising never to take them for granted again. I was fucking Sweetcakes, though, when Juicy began begging them to let him come.

"Ok, you two. I think he's learned his lesson." I announced when the Angels looked at me and nodded. "Let him feed one of you and you two share."

"Aw," Left Angel pouted, "und ve had just started ze fun." "Ja, we not even get to seven yet." Right cooed, dropping to his knees.

"ForGodSake!" Juicy panted. "I'll be nice, from now on! Just -" he screamed with relief as Right Angel's mouth covered his dick and the boy release the pressure.

It took a couple minutes for Juicy to stop shaking and twitching and Left Angel had to help him stay upright. Right Angel stood and shared a passionate, messy kiss with his brother. Then they both turned on Juicy and shared his own jizz with him.

"So fucking hot!" Sweetcakes moaned. He got up suddenly, and sat on my dick again facing me, kissing me.

I guessed what he wanted and pointed roughly in the direction I thought Bunny was in. I pulled Sweetcakes down on top of me and a moment later, another cock slid up his ass beside mine.

"Oh My God!" Jhon gasped.

"I'm not gonna last, papa!" Bunny growled. "He's too tight!"

Sweetcakes whispered something I didn't get. Then he moaned and arched like he wanted to nuzzle Bunny and I at the same time. "Fill me, papa! We all come together!"

"Oh yeah, papa!" Bunny groaned.

I had no objections. At the moment, in fact, I was trying to pick up speed. "We're gonna both fill you, Sweetcakes, ok?" I gasped. "We're gonna fill you and you're gonna share with Grumpy. And let our new friend watch get right in front of him and call Grumpy out. You like that idea?"

"Da!" Ivan howled. There was a loud stream of Russian and then his spunk coating my stomach - which set me off. Which cause Bunny to swear and go off too.

It was a minute before we could disengage. I had Bunny clean my dick while I watched Sweetcakes show Jhon his stretched out asshole and the bucketful of cum oozing from it. Jhon licked his lips as he stared and kept whacking his dick.

I noticed that it was slick and realized why. He didn't shot jizz, he dribbled it. It oozed out slowly, but continuously like a faucet left on. No wonder he could jack off for a day at a time; technically he was having one non-stop orgasm.

When Bunny got me hard again he took his place on my stick and I called Greedy over to sit on Bunny. "Think you can give me some Bunny juice?" I asked him. "I want to suck yours from Greedy while Greedy sucks mine from you."

Bunny groaned. "I hate being in the middle! I can't think!"

Over their shoulders, I could see the Angels and Juicy were snuggled together watching us. They seemed to be keeping each other hard and ready. I was glad to see that there weren't any real hard feelings. Brothers fight sometimes, but they still love each other.

Greedy wailed. "Papa! Bunny! I'm close! So, so, so, oh god, I'm so close!"

"Cutie!" I snapped. "Share."

A few seconds later Greedy gasped. "Yes! Oh fuck!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.