The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The island was just what I wanted - hot sun, warm water, and cool drinks.

Because the resort was brand new and well off the beaten path, it was only about half full. I'm sure being Christmas for most of the planet helped keep people home as well. Which meant that the place felt empty. Which was perfect for me. The staff was mostly outraged by gay people, but the few other guests seemed delighted to find us.

We were almost entirely naked from the moment we hit the resort. Actually, the boys were almost always naked; I kept my shorts on unless I was banging one of them. Since we spent most of our time engaged in one sexual act or another, when the other guests found us, there was almost always something entertaining to watch. I would have watched them, but I just don't get off on chicks.

The boys did have plenty of time away from me to golf, swim, tennis, scuba and everything else on the property. I even actually had a half hour or so to myself.

"So let me ask you something."

I looked up over my book to see a slender, tan island boy holding a tray under his arm. His was wearing a staff uniform with a name tag 'Jhon'. I already had ten, I reminded myself, and anyway, this one lived twelve hours away.

"Yeah?"

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know," he glanced around. "Sleep with all those guys. I mean, I've been watching you guys. It's not like you've got a dildo or something. And when you're not there, they don't really fool around with each other. A couple do. But it's clear they're really into you! And you don't stop! I mean, yesterday you guys were already going for it when I got on shift, and you just, like, banged through them non-stop - I mean, not even lunch! And when I got off shift, you were still going at it!" He took a breath finally and sat on the lounger beside me. "I can jack off like that - I won a contest back home - but I come like that when I fuck somebody."

"What about when someone fucks you?" I asked.

"About average, I guess." He shrugged. "The way you fuck - it's awesome, dude! I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since you got here." He blushed. "It's kind of kept me up at night, you know what I'm saying."

I raised an eyebrow at that. "So, I gather you're not a local."

"From here? Hell no! I'm from Manila originally. I kinda got stuck here - it's a long story. Anyway, when the resort opened, I needed a job, so I took it. But as soon as I save up enough, I'm moving back to the States."

"The US?"

"Yeah, my family emigrated back in '82."

"No kidding. Where you from?"

"Washington DC. Well, near it, anyhow."

"VA or MD?"

He laughed. "VA. Centreville. It's in the middle of nothing."

I nodded. "Yeah, right between Fairfax and Prince William."

"You know it? Where are you from?"

"Fairfax."

"No kidding!" He sat quietly for a minute. Then sighed. "Man, I gotta get home!"

I laughed. "You'll manage."

He glanced around again. "Um, tonight. I'm off shift now and tomorrow's my day off, so I was wondering, would you guys mind if I sort of, you know, hung around? I won't try anything, I mean, I know you don't know me. But I'd just like to just, you know, watch."

"The resort mind you hanging around with the guests?"

"Not really. I mean, not so long as the guests don't complain."

"You gonna be naked?"

He smiled. "You don't mind me gettin' naked, I can get naked now."

"I don't mind you gettin' naked." I replied.

He put down the tray and took off his shirt. Underneath, his body was sculpted and tan. His chest was hairless, his abs flawless. He stood up and dropped his shorts. Clearly he tanned naked. His cock was already hard and just as tan as the rest of him. And it was impressively large.

"Oooh! Nice ass!" Yann exclaimed, coming up behind the boy. "New recruit, Boss?"

"I vote yes." Sean said, settling down beside me with a quick kiss. "But only if I get to take his application."

They were both naked. "Where have you two been?" I asked.

"Tennis." Yann told me. "He's got no back hand."

"Wanker." Sean spat without heat. "So why is there a naked man who ain't one of my brothers standing in front of you with his dick in his hand, Boss?"

I glanced up and realized that Jhon was stroking himself, slowly almost unconsciously. "I'll explain it when the others get here." I half remembered something Jhon speed past earlier. "Didn't you say you won a jack off contest?"

"Oh yeah! Longest continuous whack-off - 6 hours, 58 minutes."

"Oh my God!" Juan was fully dressed and carrying shopping bags. "You wacked off for 7 hours?" The Twins and Ian were also dressed with bags.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.