The Boys at John's House
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I did my now monthly review of how I can make more money and bank account analysis. I started including the boys' expense account when I realized that they were spending way more money than they should have had.

I discovered that the boys had been honest from the start about some things. When I first hired them, I set aside $120 thousand for running the house. I didn't want to think about bills, groceries or anything else practical. At the end of the first year, I hadn't gotten a notification that the account was below five grand, so I figured the system worked and moved another $120 into the account. And another at the start of year three.

But it did seem weird that there was enough extra in the account to remodel the pool. So I looked into it.

Juan was responsible for keeping the account balanced and the lights on and at some point he determined that he could do it with less than what I'd given them. So instead of the three of them spending my money wildly, they locked part of it in five year CD's - all with above market rates locked in for another two years - and part of it in shorter term investments. Each of the boys had at least five thousand in a sub-account that contributed to the main expense account on the first of every month.

I looked through their individual spending. Sean spent a lot at Best Buy and another computer place. Yann spend a lot at places with names like 'your boyfriends toychest' and 'the pleasure palace'. The Twins had wired $500 each to a bank in Austria; the reference was 'happy birthday'. None of them had done anything even remotely outrageous or suspicious.

The account's bottom line was around $180. I had to admit; I was damned impressed. I went back to the main account. I hadn't saved as much as the boys over the last three years, but then they weren't paying country club dues for ten people or buying expensive vacations. Of course, I did have income off-setting those things.

Which, I had to admit, was a nice number this month. The condo sales had been steady and the double-dip commissions had been fat. Two of the contracts that I had casually consulted on turned out to be multi-million dollar deals. Since I'd asked for a percentage, the checks were healthy. One was healthy enough to pay for my planned week in Vegas.

Which, I took a moment to update. Three more show tickets, three more flights and one more room.

A second event caught my attention. At the same hotel, the day after the awards, there was an adult industry convention. Clothes, toys, videos and other products plus seminars on the lifestyle, BDSM and harems. I had to laugh; there was no way we were not attending. I bought tickets for all of us.

I took a moment to check the hotel and found that they had a suite that slept eight. I had to call them and harass the manager but he eventually let me change our reservation to the larger room and a longer stay - without charging me the fee.

Over all, I was in good shape. Based on my current estimate, my monthly net income was positive, my rainy day fund had 13 months worth of living expenses in it, my planned vacation was largely pre-paid, my vacation fund had enough for a nice weekend for ten on the beach, and my general account had generally enough in it to keep me reasonably sure I wouldn't go bankrupt next month.

That left me to wonder about Christmas. In years past, I'd sent a few cards, given the boys a cash bonus and spent the holiday at whatever party was serving the most expensive food.

But I was thinking maybe this year I should do something nice for the boys. Another trip, maybe, someplace warm where they can tan naked. I looked to see what vacation deals there were that week, especially for the resorts. Private clubs, private beaches, discrete staff.

Hedo V in Kiribati was having a grand opening special. I had to look up Kiribati. It was roughly 1000 miles southwest of Hawaii. It would need to double its size to qualify as a postage stamp. It had a population of five hundred if you counted the livestock as well as the people and all distance was calculated based on how many minutes to walk to the center of the only major city. The new resort was a thirty minute walk.

The all-inclusive resort had all the usual amenities, plus an on-site 9-hole golf course. And since it was Hedo, two thirds of the place was 'clothing optional'.

I took two adjoining suites that overlooked the naked beach.

The last minute airfare was a bitch, but I was able to find a flight where I could buy out first class. It was a whole hell of a lot more expensive than I would have liked to have spent, but how often to you get to take the boys you love to a tropical island paradise?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.