The Boys at John's House
Chapter 85

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I woke up around noon the next day. I was alone, but for once, that was ok.

Since they knew many of their reception guests would be staying over, Lorraine and Drew conned me into hosting a morning after brunch. I had the caterer handle it again. Afterward, their friends would leave, the happy couple would go honeymoon, and I would get my house back.

As a result, I was no longer in mood to dress for polite company. I put on a pair of my comfortable house pants, a loose shirt - which showed off my new almost-a-six-pack abs without looking like I was trying to show off - and went down to see if I'd gotten lucky, and they'd all left already.

Of course, I wasn't that lucky.

There were several people I didn't know eating in my living room. There were also several people I didn't know swimming in my pool. The bride and groom were in the dining room with a few of their friends, Ivan and Sean.

"Morning, all." I went to the buffet the caterer had set up and picked up a plate. Giovanni smiled at me sheepishly from behind it. "Where are the rest?"

"Worn out." Ivan snickered.

"Yeah." Sean hid his own grin. "I guess they all played to hard."

One of the women laughed. "OMG! That Ian is a trip! At one point, I think he actually -" she stopped and looked at me. "I think he had a lot of fun."

"One of my employees do something inappropriate?" I asked but no one seemed willing to answer.

"Someone did something damn inappropriate last night." One of the guys laughed. "They were doing it so hard, they knocked one of the pictures off the wall in my room."

"It was me." The Twins said in tandem.

I turned around to see them standing in the doorway looking at each other in shock. Then they both began smiling. "It was me." Left Twin repeated. "Ja, it was me." Right Twin echoed.

"It was me!" A woman exclaimed in another room. A moment later, she rushed into the dining room. "Who said that?"

"Who said what?" I had to prompt.

"Last night, I wake up in the middle of the night and find these two guys totally going at it in my room! So the top tells the bottom, if anybody asks, he had to fess up and say it was him. So who left the wet spot up and down the wall?"

"It was me." The Twins said gleefully. They were both fixing breakfast plates and grinning wickedly at each other.

"Both of you?" The woman's face fell as the admission mixed with some of what she heard the night before. "So you guys are..." She stopped. "Ok. Yeah. Oh. My. God." She left the room, shaking her head.

"Well, if you were the same two that woke me last night, you left a hell of a mess on the wall in my room too."

"Ja." "It was me."

"Ok. I'll look in to it." Juan said to someone in the hall. He entered the dining room walking a bit stiffly. "Boss, do you have a minute?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I think it might be private."

"Give me an overview."

He glanced around the room. "Several of the guest heard someone being louder than one would hope." He was staring at Ivan.

"It was those two." Drew said, gesturing to the twins. "I haven't figured out which one yet, though."

"Either." "Both." The Twins grinned at Juan. "It was me." They said together.

Juan looked at them, then turned to me. I shrugged. "It would be nice if someone around here had a little discretion."

"Wow!" Yann entered, yawning and wearing a lovely mini skirt set. "Pot, meet kettle."

"Uh, dude, you're still wearing a skirt." One of the guests pointed out.

"I've got to start on the basement today." Yann replied, getting his breakfast. "I want to be comfortable."

"Hey, did you guys hear about the sex maniacs last night?" Ian came in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.