The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I spotted the Ravi-Houseman girls on the dance floor with Sean and Juan and if I'd seen them dancing like that with any other guys, I'd have probably sent them home. With those boys, however, I had no doubt the girls would be disappointed.

Ian, Zane, and Yeuhan were dancing with most of the bridesmaids. Yeuhan looked unreasonably pleased. The other two looked hot and sweaty.

I circled Yeuhan's waist from behind. "What are you looking so pleased about?" I asked after I kissed his neck.

"I have a home where I get topped by an incredible lover and I get to watch eight of the most beautiful men I've ever seen reaching their climaxes on a daily basis. If I could stay here forever, I would."

I reached into his pocket and discovered a hand-sized hole. He, like Yann, was wearing a metal triple ring. It also had a 'tail'.

"Boss!" He gasped. "When you play with me like that, I can't hold back." His cock was damn hard and when I checked again, it was leaking.

"So my question to you is who has your remote?"

"Ivan. But I don't think he knows what it is because he hasn't turned it on yet."

"So, are you all wearing this thing?"

"I don't know if everyone has one. These two are." He said, nodding toward Ian and Zane.

"Really? You sure?"

From his other pocket, he produced two small remotes. I left one hand engaged in his pocket and took the remotes with the other.

They were key-chain sized and very simple. Just two buttons: On/Up and Down/Off. I thumbed 'on' for one of them, then tapped the button again. A tiny digital '1' appeared between the two buttons at on; my second tap turned it to '2'.

"Who's is this?"

"Not sure." He replied. "They're trying not to let me figure it out."

"Are they?" No wonder Nosey was having such a good time.

I tapped twice fast. Neither of the dancing boys seemed to be doing anything different. I tapped twice more. Juicy seemed to be dancing harder to me, but in truth, it really could have been modern dance. I tapped twice more. Juicy was definitely thrusting his hips more.

I tapped twice more. "How high does this thing go?"

"Seven. One is a two-second vib if the sensor is activated. Seven is a 128-second jolt." Juicy was definitely going through something severe. He threw himself on Cutie and the two of them were freaking on the dance floor as the girls around them cheered them on.

"How the hell?" I glanced at the remote; '7' glowed brightly.

"The vibrator's in the buttplug; it has an on/off switch." He touched the remote lightly. "This you connect to a computer and program the sensitivity."

Juicy lurched over to us. He was drenched with sweat, but that didn't hid the conspicuous wet spot on his crotch. Lucky for him, the lights were low.

"For God's sake, man! Turn it off!" He cried as he dropped himself around Nosey - sandwiching the boy between us. "I can't come anymore!"

"How do I lower the level?" I asked.

"Hit off." Once dropped it to '6'; I took it down to '3'.

I pulled my hand out of Nosey's pocket and gave him Juicy's remote. "You go dance. Juicy, come here." They switched off and I kissed Juicy deeply. "You look utterly fuckable."

"Anytime you say, Boss." He gave me a tired grin. "I can't give anymore, but I'd much rather take."

"Relax for now. Let's play with Cutie." I turned on his remote and left it at '2' for a couple minutes. "So, tell me how it feels."

"It's - it's amazing. With the music in here the vibs are non-stop. '2's ok; that's like getting a phone call. The higher the number, the longer and more intense the vib."

I raised the number - much more slowly than I did for Juicy. Cutie seemed to handle it a bit better until I got up to '6'. By then, he was clearly shaking.

Nosey was watching him the whole time - dancing with one hand in his pocket.

I tapped it to '7'. Cutie was biting his lips and nearly crying. He looked like he'd been standing in a shower.

"God, he's hot like that." Juicy breathed. I reached back and found that he was hard again.

"Yeah, he is. I gotta find Ivan. Keep Cutie at this level until he begs or he comes. Then drop him down to something reasonable."

"Yes, Boss."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.