The Boys at John's House
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Mohan and Pierce left at the same time Ivan and Dave did. The club's car service took them home so that I could keep my car with me. The club waived the car fee - it was petty compared to what I was paying in membership fees since the harem idea started.

Since I had some time to kill, I got a guest room.

"I'm not sure what to do with you two." I groused. "I'm not thrilled with this whole wife thing."

"It's only a title." Greedy was on his knees, pulling down my pants. They both had already flung their clothes off as soon as the door closed.

"It's not like we're going to publish it or something, papi." Baby assured me as he pulled off my shirt. "No one, but the Ravi-Houseman's will even know."

Shortly thereafter, Greedy had his tongue up my ass and Baby was working on swallowing my dick and I figured I could forgive them. I gave my first load of the day to Baby and was able to turn around and give a second quick load to Greedy as well.

Then we moved to the bed. "Lay down Greedy; you're on the bottom."

"Yes, papa." He giggled. "I love calling you that." He lay on his back and spread his legs wide.

"Baby, you're in the middle."

He groaned and climbed on top of Greedy. "I can't stand being in the middle; I just lose my mind." I swatted his ass.

Greedy laughed warmly. "Come on, Baby. I want a little Puerto Rican in me."

"Wait a minute, I want some too." I got my head between them and spent a few minutes licking Greedy's hole and Baby's stick before I helped insert one into the other.

"OhGodohGodohGod!" Baby chanted as Greedy's hole sucked him in. "It's like a vacuum!"

"You got a nice dick, Baby." Greedy sighed.

I smiled; the fun part was coming. I got behind Baby and began lightly licking around his asshole. He gasped and twitched. Slowly, I worked up to tongue fucking him and slowly he worked up to swearing or whatever in Spanish.

Only a minute or so after that, Baby blew his load into Greedy. They both cried out and I moved to lay beside them.

"Ay!" Baby panted. "I told you. Being in the middle is just too much!"

"But I wanted you to come, Baby. Now you're on the bottom and Greedy's in the middle. Roll over."

The boys switched positions and Greedy was able to slip right into Baby. Then I was able to slip right into Greedy.

"Oh fuck! I never get tired of that!" Greedy moaned.

I didn't either. It had been about twelve hours since my cock had banged someone's ass and I felt like it had been twelve months. I was probably addicted to sex now. How else was it even possible to fuck nine times a day and still not get bored?

Greedy and Baby were relatively quiet, but made enough noise that I knew they were enjoying this as much as I was. And the way they'd both got naked and jumped me was a good indication that they were just as horny as I was. I had to wonder if this was healthy for any of us.

Healthy of not, it felt damn good. Baby was speaking Spanish again already and Greedy's sphincter was beginning to pulse. I was closer to blowing than I wanted to be - I hadn't been able to last for hours since my house got invaded - but I let myself get carried away with Greedy. A minute or so after he filled Baby, I filled him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.