The Boys at John's House
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We took Yann, Ivan and Juan. I tried not to resent Dave during the too long 30-minute drive to the club. It was especially hard not to with Yann sitting in pants between us.

"And so how does life fair in the Sultan's domain?" Mohan asked after his first drive. "Pridath tells me that we must not miss the coming wedding."

"Why the hell are you coming?" Dave glared at me as he put his ball down.

"I invited them." I admitted. "Lorraine told me I could add a few guests. It is my house." Dave spared me another glare then focused on his drive.

"I see you added one to your collection." Pierce commented, looking at the boys. Ivan was caddying for me but Yann and Juan had opted to drive the golf carts and were loafing on them.

"You have no idea, Pierce." I couldn't help chuckling to myself. "How's Carly? Still planning to marry you?"

"Green was always your color, John." He quipped. He stepped up as Dave moved and tee'd off.

I let Ivan take my turn and he did a clean line drive straight on to the green. Juan and Yann erupted into cheers.

"What gives?" I asked as we saddled up to move to the green. "You idiots don't cheer me on. Why does he get special treatment?"

"It's not your first match." Juan said simply.

"So he's a virgin?" Pierce asked. Juan and Yann nearly hurt themselves laughing.

In the end, I won by three strokes. We all went to the clubhouse for a round or two of drinks.

"So now I must ask seriously. Pridath wishes to bring a gift for the happy couple." Mohan picked his drink and took a sip. "She has requested that I ask how many men are living with you now and which of them would be the first wife, as it were."

"That's a damn good question." Dave mused, like anyone had asked him. "Near as I can tell, they're all the same."

"We are all the same." Juan pointed out. "And there are nine of us."

"Nine!" Pierce nearly choked.

"If someone has to be first," Yann looked thoughtful, "it would have to be Juan."

"Yeah." Ivan nodded. "Not in Boss' affection, maybe, but you're definitely our go to. And you were hired first."

"I'm just the one most likely to answer the phone." Juan dismissed with a wave.

"A harem has to have a First Wife, doesn't it?" Yann asked Mohan.

"You idiots aren't wives." I reminded them.

"Oh yes." Mohan ignored me and sipped his drink serenely. "It is most important to have order among the household women."

"John? Women?" Pierce smirked. "That's a laugh."

"You don't actually like Boss, do you?" Ivan turned a cold look on the man.

"I think we should make you First Wife." Yann pulled out his phone and hit a speed-dial.

"Don't be silly!" Juan tsked. "If anyone should be a wife, it's you!"

"No, I'm the sister." Yann corrected. "Hi Sean. Tell everyone we're having a family meeting tonight. Ms. Ravi-Houseman wants to know if Boss has a first wife and..."

"I don't!" I tried to take the phone, but Ivan blocked me and Yann stepped away from the table. "You trying to lose that day of yours?"

He grinned. "I'll live."

"Idiots!"

"You see?" Mohan managed not to look smug, but Dave was clearly enjoying my loss of control. "One must control one's women."

"I'll tell Pridath that the next time I see her." I commented. "A couple houses she liked are back on the market."

"I have very good control of the women in my house." Mohan deadpanned. "Pridath has very strict instructions to never obey me and always tell me my duties."

I had to laugh. "Oh, that's how that works!"

"Maybe being singles not as bad as I thought!" Dave chortled. "Not too late to back out, Pierce."

"Carly's not like that. I'll have no trouble with her."

"Hey, John; this guy's better with money than with women, right?"

"Oh yeah. Way better."

"I have learned, my friend, that all women are like that."

"Ok. Tell Ms. Ravi that it's Juan." Yann came back to the table and sat down.

"So I don't even get a vote?" 'Wives' implied commitment, which was not my intention. "Who's harem is this?"

"When I called, they were all watching Yeuhan's video, so everyone was right there." Yann shrugged. "They said it was between the three of us anyway, so Juan was fine."

"Well I don't like it!" Juan snapped. "Papi said no favorites."

"Think of it like being chairman." Ivan offered. "We're all the same; you just sit up front."

Juan's alarm went off. "We have to go?" An escape right now would give me time to think this 'wife' thing through. "What's next?"

"We can stay, but Ivan and Dave have a meeting with the caterer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.