The Boys at John's House
Chapter 70

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The twins woke me - one sucking my dick, one licking my ass.

"Morning, Angels." I sighed sleepily. It was still the best way to wake up.

"Morning, papa." They said together.

"Come up here." They joined me and we just kissed for awhile. Then I made an Angel sandwich - letting them figure out who I fucked and who fucked me.

I cut things short, letting the Angels lick the load from my ass, but telling them to share the rest with their brothers. Then I dressed for golf with Dave, Ravi-Housman, and Pierce.

Most of the household was at breakfast when I arrived. Yann and the Twins were missing, but I suspected I knew why. The rest were being extra nice to Ian who winced every time he moved.

"How'd you sleep?" Dave asked me, with a snicker.

"I know that tone." Lorraine eyed us both. "If it's gossip, spill it. I'm tired of my own dramas."

"It's nothing, honey." Dave said, chuckling. "Guy stuff."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Guy stuff. Who do I have to blow to get breakfast around here?"

"I'll do it!" Zane jumped up before anyone else could which prompted a round of snickering from the boys around the table.

"Uncle John!" Lorraine was close enough to swat my arm. "Stop embarrassing people! Nobody's here to do that." Then she grinned wickedly. "Unless you and Daddy have something you want to share."

The boys had a good time with that as Dave and I heartily denied any wrong-doing. Zane arrived with my breakfast, and Yann and the Twins finally showed up, and generally it was a good morning.

Ian was walking a bit oddly, but he grinned at me as he left the dining room so I figured he was alright.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.