The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I took the boys to a club guest room. The Angels wasted no time striping each other.

"Come here, Nosey." I gestured Yeuhan to me as I took off my tie. "Today, I was planning to fuck you while we watched them fuck." I kissed him and found the boy trembling. "How does that sound?"

"I was concerned that - that you didn't want me." He whispered. I'd made him wait the 30 days, but since watching me fuck the others set him off every time, I'd spent another week making him watch, feed his load to someone else and then let them share the sweet, creamy spuge with me.

"Oh, I want you." I purred. "I was just getting off on watching you. Now let's watch them."

The Angels had been kissing and stroking each other, waiting for me to give them a go sign. They were incapable of standing next to each other, naked and not touching. They managed, today, to keep themselves to little pecks on the lips and playing with each other's nipples. As soon as I said 'ok', however, Left leaned down and began sucking Right's nipples.

Right's head fell back. He gasped. I pulled Nosey against me so that we could both watch the twins and I could stroke my new Asian toy's dick through his pants. After a few minutes of watching Left Angel make Right Angel pant and moan, Nosey took my hand and slipped it into his pocket.

I discovered a zipper inside it. He pulled it and my hand slipped through to discover naked cock and balls, hard and sticky. "You're a little pervert, aren't you?"

"I am ashamed to say, but yes I am." He sighed. "They are so in love with each other."

I looked at the Angels. They had switched and Right was now making Left whimper. But, yeah, they did act like lovers more than brothers - sex notwithstanding. "So is watching them hot or is it that they're brothers that has you so stiff?"

"It's both." He gasped. "Boss, please enter me. I've been wanting to feel you inside me ever since I met you. Forever."

"That's like two months." I laughed. The Angels lay on the floor and sucked each other like they hadn't done it in ages. "Don't you want to see them come first?"

Nosey shook his head. "Not at the interview. Before. You taught a class when I was studying for my license."

Kathy had asked and Juan had bugged me until I agreed to cover a session for the Association. I only agreed because I was going to be in town anyway on the day in question and because there was bay window overlooking the park that Sean really wanted me to fuck him in. I showed up, fucked Sean, taught the class, fucked Juan, and went home. "You were in that? I say anything useful?"

"I was sitting next to you the whole class. You smelled like sex. I could not take notes because I had my hand in my pocket the whole time."

"Like this?" I speed up stroking him. "Did you shoot a wad in my class?" My fingers had discovered that he wasn't going commando - the thong he wore had a ring and a ball pouch.

"Yes!" He gasped. "I asked Kathy what brokerage you worked for and she told me that you were independent. When she told me that you wanted an assistant, I applied right away."

The Angels were sucking each other loudly, and had three fingers in each other's assholes. Odds were that they'd be coming soon. With my free hand, I opened Nosey's pants and let his dick go long enough to let them slide to the floor. My pants followed a moment after. I was already hard, and it was easy to shift my shorts and the string of his thong, and ram my cock in.

Nosey gasped and let out a stream of Chinese. I began moving in long, slow strokes; Nosey was virgin-tight and felt amazing. In front of us, the Angels were coming hard into each other's mouths. We'd figured out that they were passing out because they were hyperventilating; once they stopped that, playing with them was much more fun.

After a few minutes, the Angels pulled away from each other and joined Nosey and me. I caught a #1 just before the Angel - Left - feed me a mouthful of Right's jizz.

When we'd exhausted all of that, I let his mouth go. "Let Johan fuck you for us."

Left Angel looked like he was going to cry as he smiled. "Yes, Boss." He whispered. He kissed me softly and tapped his brother. "Brother, come let me make you hard. I want to feel your cock inside me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.