The Boys at John's House
Chapter 60

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Upon returning to my house, we were greeted by our shipped luggage, a stack of mail, and Ian sleeping naked on my new patio.

There are a lot of us, but there wasn't a need to make a ton of noise. Ivan and Zane went to the kitchen, Juan went to the office, and the rest took the bags to wherever they needed to go.

I went to my room, changed into a pair of trunks - the boys still hadn't convinced me to wear anything smaller - and went down to the pool.

Where I found 'Crocodile Dundee' out cold in a lounge chair.

I went back inside the house and intercom-ed Yann from the living room. "That guy, the one who was doing the atrium. Was he supposed to work while we were gone?"

"He was going to drop by once or twice to make sure everything was solid. The lawn service was supposed to come, too. Why?"

"I think he got 'drop by' and 'stay awhile' confused."

Ivan came in from the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves. "I'll get him."

"Hold on." I stopped him. "Everyone get down here. Let's see where this goes."

By the time they'd all joined me, I'd already decided that I wanted the well-hung Aussie either in the harem or off the property.

"Ok boys, in or out?"

"Out." Ivan and Yann said at the same time.

"In." Juan countered.

"Is he having a go?" Sean asked, looking out the patio door.

"That is wicked." Left Angel snickered. "Ja, we say in." Right Angel peered past Sean.

We all did. At some point, Ian woke up. Now he was looking at his phone, and stroking his cock slowly. Occasionally, he would tap the screen or push a button, but mostly he stared at the image and moved his hand smoothly up and down his own shaft.

"I change my vote." Yann said.

"He broke in." Ivan pointed out.

"Yeah, but he is ... uh..." Zane looked at Ivan and then at me. " ... Uh..."

"In or out, Cutie." I said. "Your dick says in." His pants sported an obvious tent.

Zane turned red. "In." He mumbled.

I looked at Ivan. "Your call, Sweetcakes."

Ivan looked out at the patio again. Ian had put the phone down. With one hand he was pinching his nipples. The other was a blur jacking his cock. Either he didn't know we were watching or he got off on it. Ivan's eyes narrowed.

"Boss, ok. But since he broke in, as punishment, for his first month, he has to stay completely dressed all the time. No exposing himself. He gets off on that too much."

"You think?" I asked sarcastically. But it sounded good to me. "Ok. Take care if it. Either he's employed or he's arrested for trespassing. Angels, Cutie, you're with me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.